NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 1st May 2021
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 14th March 2021
Catherine Hayden
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 12th February 2021
Sam Martin
great service....help online re sizing....fast delivery
Quick delivery. Absolutely recommend.
Product arrived super quickly and in great condition, exactly what I wanted
Great selection and prices. Easy to navigate the website and purchase. Shoes arrived promptly without any issues.
Quick service, great prices. will use again!
Excellent service, great prices and clear website. Items posted and delivered swiftly, cannot fault anything.
This is the 1st time I have used this company and I will certainly use them again. Why..? well the boots I found were a make I have not worn beforebut were at a very good price and the reviews on different sites lokked like they met all my requirements. They came very fast ...but felt too snug and I have hiked too long to know that is a bad call . Poasted them back and e mailed to see if they had the sizes i thought might be best, yes they did and as I decided on what I felt was best, I let them know. They came the next week, a day after them popping them in the post-stunning and what good service. plenty of e mails plus a link to R Mail track that worked. brilliant stuff. Look them up
my first order was a half size too small, return and replace with correct size was an easy process and very quick. Northern runner have a good range of quality trainers.
Voucher arrived exactly on time as promised. Many thanks. Not yet spent so cannot comment further but the fact they do gait analysis will be a great help.
Love buying shoes from Northern Runner -they stock Altra (very few other places to buy them in the UK), they have great customer service, the delivery is quick and they're willing to take returns. Superb!
Brilliant website with sensible, useful search features and filters. Great range of stock. Really good information about the stock. Clearly run by runners for runners, I just wish I lived a big nearer the shop. This is to road runners what Pete Bland is to fell runners.
Great value, quick delivery, cannot fault
Always helpful, efficient and welcoming. I've also been impressed with the availablity and competitveness of Northern Runner. Fabulous :-)
Arrived very quickly , and delighted with the product
Great advice as always! Asked for recommendations for a cushioned walking boot and Charlie recommended the La Sportiva Ultra Raptor - exactly what I was after and very comfortable - first walk was a 13 miler and they are superb! (Latest walk was wet and muddy and my feet stayed dry and warm) Always my first port of call when I’ve got a question as I know I’ll get really good advice I can trust.
NorthernRunner.com 5 star review on 1st May 2021
Inov-8 Shoes delivered quickly and they fit perfectly ..Great Service.
The online service was so simple and easy to use. Once the order was placed, regular updates on the item purchased was received via email. The items were dispatched promptly and recieved within 2 days.
Great product. Arrived promptly. Very pleased with the price and service. Highly recommend.
Was delighted to find Hoka Mach 4's in my size. Great, streamlined description of shoes and the product features and specifics. Good price. Delivered, free of charge, within 3 days. Really like the membership points you are awarded that can be converted to money off your next order. Very happy with my new Hoka's and would look to Northern Runner again for any future new gear.
Excellent value and super quick service.
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.92 based on 6,048 reviews