NorthernRunner.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend NorthernRunner.com
customer service

Tell us how NorthernRunner.com made you happy
Trainers have arrived and fit and feel really good. The service from Northern runner was terrible, I would not order from this company ever again, I order these trainers in plenty of time for a race being told that my trainers would be delivered in a maximum of 5 days. 12 days later I finally got my trainers but not in time for my race. Customer service tried there best but I felt like I was always chasing for an answer.
Never heard of these guys before. Searched out what I needed, some Hoka running shoes. Birthday present for my dad. Good price. Selected first class shipping at an extra. Bang on the money turned up next day, shout out to Royal Mail and the Northern Runner for shipping as promised. Will come back for more. Would recommend .
Shoes arrived promptly and fit well
Great advise from Charlie- efficient service and competitive prices. Also able to return when too tight without a hitch.
Item as described and Fast delivery at a great price.
Shoes arrived promptly (paid for quicker deliver as I was going on holiday) and everything was advertised. Thank you
Great personal service from staff. If you need advice on running footwear, just ask. Highly recommended retailer.
Speedy delivery, excellent communication through emails. Will definitely use again.
Great price for running shoes, delivered free of charge and on time.
Not always the cheapest but their service is superb, fast delivery and a good range in stock.
Northern runner sells altra lone peak 4 , they are the only shoes I can run in or walk in without pain. One of these days I would like to visit the store in Newcastle
Great shoes with excellent support. Find the wide toe box perfect. Good service.
Altra shoes excellent and delivered in good time and well-packaged. Will definitely use Northern Runner again!
Fantastic as always
I bought a pair of Hoka shoes from Northern runner. Everything from the initial phone call to the delivery was first class. I also found the staff very knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you.
Great price for a new model of trainer. Tested them on the Lakeland trails 15km Helvellyn run. They provided great comfort, particularly at the heel, where I’m having pain. The soles stuck to the rocks in bad conditions.
First time using Northern Runner and it was a very pleasant experience. Good communication, fast delivery and the product I purchased (NB 860v8) was perfect for my needs. All in all a excellent experience and fully recommend to other potential customers!
Brilliant personal service and great range of shoes. Highly recommend.
Great product, Prompt delivery and great price.
I recently bought some shoes online and telephoned the store for advice first. They were helpful, informative and knowledgeable about the products and I now always look on their site first when I am buying any gear.
NorthernRunner.com is rated 4.90 based on 2,985 reviews