NE Trophies Reviews

of reviewers recommend NE Trophies
Read NE Trophies Reviews

About NE Trophies:

North East Trophies are one of the leading online trophy and awards companies. We have over 30 years engraving experience and are proud to offer a full personalisation service. We engrave all our medals, trophies, and glass awards in-house using both state of the art laser etching and traditional drag engraving for our awards.

We have a quick turn around time and offer express shipping options all over the world, to make sure your order arrives in good time for your presentation. In addition, there are no minimum order quantities, you can order 1 or 1000, and we offer bulk order discounts on a lot of lines. Just drop us an email or give us a call. Our friendly team are always happy to help.

Unit 11, Galaxy Business Park

Tell us how NE Trophies made you happy
Excellent product, customer service and quick postage. Thank you
Thank you. We liked your work.
Very good service and value for money. Would definitely use again. Order arrived quickly and with no issues. Great company overall.
Ordered Monday evening. Arrived Wednesday. Engraving just as we wanted. Grandson loves it
Very good communications,trophies and fast delivery
Purchased a plaque for a Teacher as an end of year gift. It went down very well so I thank you too for the beautiful workmanship
Fast Efficient Service . Product fantastic. I shall be back to purchase again and will recommend to friends and family.
Excellent value for money. The quality was better than I imagined with a heavy base, the inscription perfect. Will buy again!
Ordered a teacher present for my daughters teacher who was retiring, was such a nice plaque with a lovely poem, the teacher was very emotional when she opened it. Thank you!
Very prompt and reliable service. Thank you
Received item and it was perfect for the price I paid will deff order again from the company
GOOD Product on reasonable price with highly professional service....
Fantastic service start to finish. The delivery timescale exceeded what had been set as an expectation, the product was absolutely beautiful. Delighted with the whole process and pleased to have supported a local business :-)
Thank you very much for your excellent service and I will 100% recommend people to buy from here. I even got a email to see if it's the way I want it ....very grateful!!!!!!!
Easy to use website, prompt delivery, carefully packaged and great price. No negatives, I will use NE trophies again.
I ordered this item for my daughters teacher. A very nice gift perfectly done and superb for the price. I had a minor problem and they dealt with it super quick great customer service, superb delivery highly recommend
Happy with the quality of items and worth the money..
It was really nice.
Absolutely fantastic customer service - thank you so much.
Very good service will definitely recommend and will certainly be ordering again .
NE Trophies is rated 4.94 based on 262 reviews