NE Trophies Reviews

of reviewers recommend NE Trophies
Read NE Trophies Reviews

About NE Trophies:

North East Trophies are one of the leading online trophy and awards companies. We have over 30 years engraving experience and are proud to offer a full personalisation service. We engrave all our medals, trophies, and glass awards in-house using both state of the art laser etching and traditional drag engraving for our awards.

We have a quick turn around time and offer express shipping options all over the world, to make sure your order arrives in good time for your presentation. In addition, there are no minimum order quantities, you can order 1 or 1000, and we offer bulk order discounts on a lot of lines. Just drop us an email or give us a call. Our friendly team are always happy to help.

Unit 11, Galaxy Business Park

Tell us how NE Trophies made you happy
Arrived quickly and the trophy and medal I ordered are really nice.
Fantastic quick and easy service
They are brilliant, I have used them a few time.
Excellent service .. friendly helpful phone advice , prompt service and good value for money
Very pleased with my purchase & it was so quickly sent through,too.
Extremely fast delivery for a personalised gift. Very happy!
Excellent service, very polite staff and swift process, trophies are great many thanks
Great communications and quick delivery.
Bottle was a gift and they absolutely loved it.
Very quick service, well made and very good quality
I loved the inscription, the cookie style, the product is of good quality and is nicely boxed,for to give as a present. well worth the money.
I bought the engraved plate as a memorial but I haven’t been able to stick it onto the cold cot yet due to COVID-19 issues so cannot comment on how well it holds. However, it is very well made and the engraving is spot on. I’m happy with the product and would definitely recommend it to anyone. It arrived well packaged and within four days.
Hi Denis,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. However, I'm glad to you are happy with the plaque, we hope it looks just as good in place.

I will pass on your review to our engraving and packing team, who will be glad to hear. If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future, please don't hesitate to get back in touch with our team.

Emily
Great customer service and quick delivery
Quick delivery, good quality product
Easy to order and choose style etc. Arrived promptly, I would use this company again.
Fabulous speedy manufacture and delivery. Thank you
Excellent fast service .A very happy customer
It was bought for a six year old. First trophy. She was over the moon with it.. The price was excellent . Also had a had written thank you note for buying with them, nice touch. Will use again.
Hello Jill,

Thank you for your review and order. We are so glad to hear your little one was happy with her first trophy. Hopefully it's the first of many!

We will pass your review onto our packing team who will be delighted to hear you liked the note!

If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Emily
Having used this company before I have just used them again and couldn't be more pleased with my order.
Very fast service. Great value for money.
I got great service and they were very patient with me!. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted and they were happy to send me lots of options and tweaks. The award came well packed and looks perfect. Thank you very much, I will send business your way again in the future.
Hello Janice,

Thank you for your great review. We are so glad to hear you were happy with the ful experience. I will pass this feedback onto our customer service team. Our team always aim to go above and beyond with even the smallest of requests.
It's also great to hear that you are happy with the final product and it arrived safely.

If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch with our team.

NE Trophies is rated 4.93 based on 918 reviews