NE Trophies Reviews

of reviewers recommend NE Trophies
Read NE Trophies Reviews

About NE Trophies:

North East Trophies are one of the leading online trophy and awards companies. We have over 30 years engraving experience and are proud to offer a full personalisation service. We engrave all our medals, trophies, and glass awards in-house using both state of the art laser etching and traditional drag engraving for our awards.

We have a quick turn around time and offer express shipping options all over the world, to make sure your order arrives in good time for your presentation. In addition, there are no minimum order quantities, you can order 1 or 1000, and we offer bulk order discounts on a lot of lines. Just drop us an email or give us a call. Our friendly team are always happy to help.

Unit 11, Galaxy Business Park

Tell us how NE Trophies made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
NE Trophies 5 star review on 1st June 2020
Jean Dalby
NE Trophies 5 star review on 1st June 2020
CHRIS STAMP
NE Trophies 5 star review on 8th May 2020
Quick and efficient. Recommend them
It is what I was expecting a reasonably priced 'medal as a joke with inscription as requested. Good service.
Good quality flag. Slow delivery but in good time for VE Day.
My order was processed quickly and delivered quickly.
One of the engraved plaques fell off which we had to glue back on. Other than that excellent service and my daughter and her friends loved their trophies. Thank you.
Trophy arrived in a timely manner and in good condition. Recipient was thrilled.
Excellent service great v3
Very good trophies
Lovely little trophy for my grandson
Could not fault the customer service, they were fantastic from start to finish for my custom order. The only down fall was the text on the final product was very small, the actual award was vey heavy however it was packaged very well and presented in a lovely box.
The trophy I ordered was not available for the date I purchased it for. However, I would like to add that this was dealt with excellently. I was emailed to advise me and the trophy was received in time for the date I needed it to be. The customer service has been excellent here. Would definitely use North East Trophies again!
Website good, selection of martial arts trophies amazing and at really reasonable prices!! Delivered on time too. I did have one issue BUT this was resolved exceptionally quickly. The only reason I haven't given my review 5 stars is because I spoke to one girl to confirm if the trophies had been dispatched (was let down by a different supplier previously and had no trophies to award at our awards night hence my call regarding dispatch) and she was quick to get me off the phone and I felt not very interested in my call. The second girl I spoke too was great however. I will order from these guys again and look forward to picking the trophies!
order arrived earlier than expected and was all good
Fast service, the only quibble I had was having to stick the engraved label on myself, that should be an option during checkout in my opinion. Very pleased with the overall product/speed of service though.
looked very nice, however, the image online implied that the stars were 3d and not 2d
Happy with the quality of items and worth the money..
Timely and good quality, however they missed a lign of engraving off each trophy
just as ordered and arrived quickly
Never used the service before, quite impressed with the service from ordering to the item arriving, 3days. Thank you.
Good communication, fast delivery
The website for NE Trophies was very easy to use with plenty of choice at a reasonable price. The design team were in touch very promptly with my award proofs and were very accommodating when changes were needed. I'd recommend NE Trophies!
NE Trophies is rated 4.92 based on 511 reviews