NE Trophies Reviews

of reviewers recommend NE Trophies
Read NE Trophies Reviews

About NE Trophies:

North East Trophies are one of the leading online trophy and awards companies. We have over 30 years engraving experience and are proud to offer a full personalisation service. We engrave all our medals, trophies, and glass awards in-house using both state of the art laser etching and traditional drag engraving for our awards.

We have a quick turn around time and offer express shipping options all over the world, to make sure your order arrives in good time for your presentation. In addition, there are no minimum order quantities, you can order 1 or 1000, and we offer bulk order discounts on a lot of lines. Just drop us an email or give us a call. Our friendly team are always happy to help.

Unit 11, Galaxy Business Park

Tell us how NE Trophies made you happy
I ordered a small engraved name plate a few days before Christmas and I was delighted that it arrived just in time, sadly there was some kind of a mix up & it was not mine. I quickly contacted N. E. Trophies and they rectified the problem swiftly. I would have awarded them 5 stars if this human error had not taken place. Will order from them again!
Hello John,
Thank you for your great order and review, I'm glad to hear the little issue got sorted and I do apologise again for any inconvience caused by this.

If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch with our team.

Emily
No email notification of delivery date or time slot but full marks to postie for leaving with neighbour as I was out
Easy to place the order, swift dispatch and delivery. Good quality engraving. A box would’ve been nice though rather than just bubble wrap.
It was bought for a six year old. First trophy. She was over the moon with it.. The price was excellent . Also had a had written thank you note for buying with them, nice touch. Will use again.
Hello Jill,

Thank you for your review and order. We are so glad to hear your little one was happy with her first trophy. Hopefully it's the first of many!

We will pass your review onto our packing team who will be delighted to hear you liked the note!

If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Nice little trophy
Nice items. I ordered the graduation and the bridesmaid ones. Really quick delivery.
Very good service and product.
The plaque came on time as stated. Very beautiful. But as a first time customer, I missed out on the size choice. I wanted a plaque that was a little bit bigger and the cross to be in black. However, it is a very good plaque.
Hi Alfred,
Thank you for your review.
We are sorry that you didn't get the exact size wanted, if you ever need assistance with an order in the future please don't hesitate to contact our team and we can run through the options with you.
However we are glad to hear you are happy with your plaque.
Emily
Trophies were received within days of placing the order. They were well packaged and were as described. Postage costs (where applicable) are very good compared to other similar suppliers. Particular like the choice of fonts for engraving, that's a nice option at no extra cost.
Hello Sianie,
Thank you for your review, I'm very glad to hear your trophies arrived promptly and in good condition!
We like to go the extra mile to give all our customers a good experience - so thank you for picking up on that!
If we can ever be of any assistance in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch.
Emily
Great , efficient service, would recommend and use again
Was very pleased with my plaque will defo come again
Ordered a cycling medal, arrived in a couple of day.
Very pleased with the trophy I bought for the price that it was. The only tiny issue was that it was scuffed on the back where you could see where the chrome material had been scraped or rubed up against something. As this was just a sample of what was available I didn't make a fuss, but when ordering a proper one I will expect it or them to be floor less.
Hello Keith,
I'm sorry to hear one there was a slight scuff, I'll pass this feedback back to our packing team!
Thank you for your review and we look forwarding to receiving your next order.
Emily
The item I baught was very good quality and came quickly. It had a nice personal touch to it with a note.
Was very impressed with the swift service
Very prompt service and the small silver plate ordered to affix at the back of a 21st birthday clock was spot on. The little packet of sweets in the package were a nice touch but as a diabetic not sure if appropriate for all customers. Only little thing I would prefer to change is to reduce the postage which cost around £3 which was nearly as much as the small flat plaque which could deliver inSide card in an envelope which led to 4 stars not 5 stars. However I still would place an order again if I need similar products.
Quick and efficient. Recommend them
It is what I was expecting a reasonably priced 'medal as a joke with inscription as requested. Good service.
Good quality flag. Slow delivery but in good time for VE Day.
My order was processed quickly and delivered quickly.
One of the engraved plaques fell off which we had to glue back on. Other than that excellent service and my daughter and her friends loved their trophies. Thank you.
NE Trophies is rated 4.93 based on 986 reviews