NE Trophies Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend NE Trophies

About NE Trophies: North East Trophies are one of the leading online trophy and awards companies. We have over 30 years engraving experience and are proud to offer a full personalisation service. We engrave all our medals, trophies, and glass awards in-house using both state of the art laser etching and traditional drag engraving for our awards.

We have a quick turn around time and offer express shipping options all over the world, to make sure your order arrives in good time for your presentation. In addition, there are no minimum order quantities, you can order 1 or 1000, and we offer bulk order discounts on a lot of lines. Just drop us an email or give us a call. Our friendly team are always happy to help.

Unit 11, Galaxy Business Park

Tell us how NE Trophies made you happy

"Excellent engraved glass trophy. . Really happy with finished product. Very reasonable price and received in just 2 days from ordering. Excellent."
"Great customer service , very fast and prompt .Trophies exactly what I requested defo recommend and will use again in the future ."
"Absolutely perfect for my fun presentation. Loved the engraving . Quick delivery. I will certainly use this firm again"
"Excellent company. Would definitely recommend."
"Great item just as I wanted and really quick delivery. Well packaged so no damage can be made during transit."
"Fast response and excellent customer service! Thanks, I will be back!"
"Very fast delivery, nice looking trophies and perfectly acceptable quality"
"Very efficient company.The medals came with in a few days of placing our order. Even offered us free ribbons. Would use again and would recommend."
"Looks well made. Very happy with purchase."
"When ordering blind, there is always doubt. NE Trophies deliver exactly as described, the engraving is clear and precise, all doubts being annulled. Highly recommended."
"Brought 2 gift items both arrived swiftly and I was extremely pleased with what I received"
"I am so pleased with the product I received. Delivery was really fast too."
"Excellent service and speedy delivery. Ordered Sunday evening with premium delivery and it arrived (including engraving!) on Tuesday. I ordered an oscar style award to be presented at the end of our performance of a school play. Very reasonably priced and included free engraving. It fits the bill perfectly. I would definitely recommend - I will definitely use North East Trophies in the future"
"I was really pleased with the quality and care taken with my little dog's memorial box, thank you so much."
"very good service and products I ordered where fantastic! Arrived quickly! very happy customer"
"Ordered three glass trophies for pool tournament and they are just stunning! Engraving also looks awesome :) Will definitely order again."
"Good price and fast delivery"
"Great service - the Trophy arrived very quickly, I'm very happy with it."
"great product and prompt delivery"
NE Trophies is rated 5.00 based on 26 reviews