NE Trophies Reviews

of reviewers recommend NE Trophies
Read NE Trophies Reviews

About NE Trophies:

North East Trophies are one of the leading online trophy and awards companies. We have over 30 years engraving experience and are proud to offer a full personalisation service. We engrave all our medals, trophies, and glass awards in-house using both state of the art laser etching and traditional drag engraving for our awards.

We have a quick turn around time and offer express shipping options all over the world, to make sure your order arrives in good time for your presentation. In addition, there are no minimum order quantities, you can order 1 or 1000, and we offer bulk order discounts on a lot of lines. Just drop us an email or give us a call. Our friendly team are always happy to help.

Unit 11, Galaxy Business Park

Tell us how NE Trophies made you happy
The small bronze plaque was not for a trophy but was the label for a framed photograph - and it is excellent!
First class service, got exactly what I ordered, with a nice personal touch.
Their was a problem but was sorted out straight away very pleased with the service and would use again 😊
Very good , just what I needed
Super fast delivery. Excellent trophy and great value for money, very good customer service. Company is well recommended by me. Liked the little bag of treats. Thank You xx
Just excellent
Excellent service, engraving done accurately and to a very high standard and was speedily delivered.
As shown and arrived on time . Nice touch with the sweets
I ordered some personalised items with express delivery on the Monday and my order was with me by Wednesday/Thursday. Absolutely loved my items and the quality was great. I emailed into the office to state that my items were needed by a certain date and I got a very fast, professional and helpful response. I would definitely use again and recommend to anyone. Thank you again
Hello Lauren,

Thank you for your order and review. I'm so glad to hear it arrived so promptly and you are happy with our customer service team!

I will pass this onto our team who will be very happy to hear, they always go above and beyond for any request! So thank you for noticing!

If we can ever be of any asistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch with our team.

Kind Regards,
Emily
Thank you for such great and prompt service
Plaques were great quality & delivery very quick
Very happy with my purchase
I ordered some 'nameplates' for a display - they were a good price and look great plus a very fast turnaround - would recommend no problem
good price, quick delivery and felt good supporting a local business. 5 stars!
Perfect for what I needed. Arrived quickly.
Very quick service and kept informed on despatch etc.
Really helpful staff. Efficient delivery service. Thank you.
I have ordered tophies and plaques from many companies over the years but was thoroughly impressed with North East Trophies for their quality and value for money plus very efficient professional service.
Hello,

Thank you for your review and order. We are so glad to hear you are happy with our service and products. Our team always aim to go above and beyond no matter how small the service is so thank you for noticing.

I will pass your review onto our team who will be glad to hear. If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Kind Regards,
Emily
brilliant product, a wee free gift too with a written thankyou - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Incredibly responsive, high quality trophies and engraving and very fast delivery! Would definitely recommend.
NE Trophies is rated 4.93 based on 862 reviews