NE Trophies Reviews

of reviewers recommend NE Trophies
Read NE Trophies Reviews

About NE Trophies:

North East Trophies are one of the leading online trophy and awards companies. We have over 30 years engraving experience and are proud to offer a full personalisation service. We engrave all our medals, trophies, and glass awards in-house using both state of the art laser etching and traditional drag engraving for our awards.

We have a quick turn around time and offer express shipping options all over the world, to make sure your order arrives in good time for your presentation. In addition, there are no minimum order quantities, you can order 1 or 1000, and we offer bulk order discounts on a lot of lines. Just drop us an email or give us a call. Our friendly team are always happy to help.

Unit 11, Galaxy Business Park

Tell us how NE Trophies made you happy
Good quality product. Good service. Excellent communication
Top Quality Fantastic
Fantastic service and product
Easy to place order and give size and font required. Arrived promptly and was exactly what I had ordered very happy to use again and would recommend.
Ordered 2 trophies at very short notice and they were delivered with time to spare, trophies are of superb quality, so much so that NE Trophies will be my supplier of choice from now on.
Excellent service highly recommend
Excellent service and product
Great communication, we put in a last minute request, everything was dealt with quickly and professionally. Would use again.
Brilliant service!
I have made several purchases from NE Trophies and each time they have been very helpful, always sending a proof when requested and despatching the item the next day. The product has been of good quality and at a reasonable price. I would recommend.
The trophy was as ordered with nice engraving. I shall be buying from you again at the end of our next season of darts.
the small plaque was exactly what I wanted. Thankyou
Service was fast, quality excellent
Quick & Great quality!
Fast delivery. Great value for money .Excellent engraving service
quick delivery
Delivery prompt and medals decent... Did the job and there were happy children
Very satisfied with the trophies and their services
Prompt & accurate service, very pleased with my purchase.
Excellent service from start to finish, lovely product and well worth the money.
NE Trophies is rated 4.92 based on 378 reviews