NE Trophies Reviews

of reviewers recommend NE Trophies
Read NE Trophies Reviews

About NE Trophies:

North East Trophies are one of the leading online trophy and awards companies. We have over 30 years engraving experience and are proud to offer a full personalisation service. We engrave all our medals, trophies, and glass awards in-house using both state of the art laser etching and traditional drag engraving for our awards.

We have a quick turn around time and offer express shipping options all over the world, to make sure your order arrives in good time for your presentation. In addition, there are no minimum order quantities, you can order 1 or 1000, and we offer bulk order discounts on a lot of lines. Just drop us an email or give us a call. Our friendly team are always happy to help.

Unit 11, Galaxy Business Park

Tell us how NE Trophies made you happy
Fast delivery. Great value for money .Excellent engraving service
quick delivery
Delivery prompt and medals decent... Did the job and there were happy children
Very satisfied with the trophies and their services
Prompt & accurate service, very pleased with my purchase.
Excellent service from start to finish, lovely product and well worth the money.
The trophy I ordered was not available for the date I purchased it for. However, I would like to add that this was dealt with excellently. I was emailed to advise me and the trophy was received in time for the date I needed it to be. The customer service has been excellent here. Would definitely use North East Trophies again!
Brilliant personal service
Im very happy. Good job. Thanks.
A star service
Easy to order. Product excellent.
Great product exactly what I ordered. Beautifully packaged. Made a great Valentines gift
good quality, and very fast delivery!
Excellent and professional service !
Excellent product and speedy delivery. Perfect
great quality for a really good price, heavy and substantial
excellent product and fast service. great value for money
Very good children's personalised box. Very good value. Very good delivery time, especially for the Scottish Highlands. Good packaging, just right.
Excellent service. Statue arrived quickly and well packaged. The engraving was just as we wanted. It will make a wonderful present for our daughter's graduation
HI Samantha

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this great review. I hope your daughters graduation goes well and she loves her graduation award.

Have a great day.

Kind regards
Abby
Great value for money and a quick delivery. I will defo use again
NE Trophies is rated 4.92 based on 363 reviews