NE Trophies Reviews

of reviewers recommend NE Trophies
Read NE Trophies Reviews

About NE Trophies:

North East Trophies are one of the leading online trophy and awards companies. We have over 30 years engraving experience and are proud to offer a full personalisation service. We engrave all our medals, trophies, and glass awards in-house using both state of the art laser etching and traditional drag engraving for our awards.

We have a quick turn around time and offer express shipping options all over the world, to make sure your order arrives in good time for your presentation. In addition, there are no minimum order quantities, you can order 1 or 1000, and we offer bulk order discounts on a lot of lines. Just drop us an email or give us a call. Our friendly team are always happy to help.

Unit 11, Galaxy Business Park

Tell us how NE Trophies made you happy
I have to say the customer service is absolutely great. I have been dealing with Abby and Emily and they kept on top of everything, very responsive on all communications, and very professional. The quality of the glass trophies were great, very elegant, good quality, and elegantly engraved. I placed the order for work, and they were very impressed. I will use them again for sure. Many thanks to all the team.
Great customer service, quick turn around, great prices!
Fabulous service when quick turnaround required to get trophies sent out to schools before the end of the summer term.
Easy to order, turned up very well packaged and the recipients were very pleased with their gift.
I have used North East Trophies for almost a year now on a monthly basis. Every time I have received faultless service with the team going the extra mile to assist. Highly recommended.
This product was amazing! It arrived quicker than expected and it even came with a little treat for my child!
Thank you for lovely work and speedy delivery!
Excellent quality as always. Delivery was extremely fast. Highly recommended
Excellent service as expected from the website and a little bag of sweets a nice gesture
Excellent just what I was looking for
Idea of giving a personalised trophy only came to me days before event. Easy to purchase, reasonable price and delivered very quickly. Trophy was exactly as described and made recipient smile!
Trophy was really good quality, especially for the price. Love that you get one line of enscription included within it as well and can pay for more if wanted. Would absolutely recommend
NE Trophies 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
very happy - arrived in time, lovely item, thanks x
Great value for money. I needed them in a hurry so paid more for postage and they arrived in good time. They are a good size and weight and the design is very effective and versatile. The children I presented them to were delighted with them. They could have been real gold, silver and bronze as far as they were concerned!
Outstanding, fast service. The trophy that arrived was far beyond my expectations, I can't recommend the company highly enough. Thank you!
Excellent products and even better customer service
Quick fast service. Exactly what I ordered. Would use again.
Easy to order what I needed and it was delivered promptly. No complaints at all from my end.
Excellent speedy service, good quality.
Great item as described would recoomend
NE Trophies is rated 4.93 based on 1,246 reviews