NE Trophies Reviews

of reviewers recommend NE Trophies
Read NE Trophies Reviews

About NE Trophies:

North East Trophies are one of the leading online trophy and awards companies. We have over 30 years engraving experience and are proud to offer a full personalisation service. We engrave all our medals, trophies, and glass awards in-house using both state of the art laser etching and traditional drag engraving for our awards.

We have a quick turn around time and offer express shipping options all over the world, to make sure your order arrives in good time for your presentation. In addition, there are no minimum order quantities, you can order 1 or 1000, and we offer bulk order discounts on a lot of lines. Just drop us an email or give us a call. Our friendly team are always happy to help.

Unit 11, Galaxy Business Park

Tell us how NE Trophies made you happy
I ordered a small metal engraved sign which was personalised. Very impressed with the service and speed of delivery. Sign looked great. Thank you.
Excellent service. Super fast delivery. Will definitely use again
Many thanks
I’m so happy with my name tags. Very nice engraving
order was good quality and exactly what I wanted. well done.
High quality and excellent
Brilliant service..
excellent product and very prompt delivery in troubled times
Beautiful product. Nicely boxed. Perfect gift. Quick efficient delivery. Definitely recommend this company.
As described, excellent service,great quality
Great service and a lovely trophy, we were so impressed with it when it arrived. Great value for money, I would definitely order from you again.
Hello Jacqueline,

Thank you for your review and order, as a small business we really appreciate both of these things.

We are so glad to hear that you were happy with both our service and the trophy. We always aim to give our customers the best experience possible so we are glad to hear you have received this.

If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Emily
The trophies I ordered were delivered very quickly and excellent quality for the price. Would recommend this company .
Great prompt good quality
Excellent Service.
Thank you North East Trophies! You provided a friendly, helpful, efficient and professional service. The glass trophy is beautiful and I am sure the recipient will be delighted. I will definitely be using your services again and have no hesitation in recommending your company to others.
Hello Jane,

Thank you for your great review and order. As a small business we really appreciate this during these strange times.

I'll be sure to pass your review onto our customer service team who will be happy to hear it. We are glad that you like the trophy, we hope the presentation of it goes well!

Emily
Really.pleased with the clock really quick delivery and great prices
Excellent efficient and prompt service. Will definitely use this company again. Thank you. :-)
Excellent service can't praise them highly enough. Would recommend to anyone.
I ordered a small engraved name plate a few days before Christmas and I was delighted that it arrived just in time, sadly there was some kind of a mix up & it was not mine. I quickly contacted N. E. Trophies and they rectified the problem swiftly. I would have awarded them 5 stars if this human error had not taken place. Will order from them again!
Hello John,
Thank you for your great order and review, I'm glad to hear the little issue got sorted and I do apologise again for any inconvience caused by this.

If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch with our team.

Emily
Excellent service. It was Christmas time but the Trophy delivered the next day.
Superb!!!
Easy to order, great item and fast delivery. Had a little issue with my order as an item was missing but was resolved quickly and efficiently. I'd definitely buy from NE Trophies again.
NE Trophies is rated 4.93 based on 986 reviews