NE Trophies Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend NE Trophies

About NE Trophies: North East Trophies are one of the leading online trophy and awards companies. We have over 30 years engraving experience and are proud to offer a full personalisation service. We engrave all our medals, trophies, and glass awards in-house using both state of the art laser etching and traditional drag engraving for our awards.

We have a quick turn around time and offer express shipping options all over the world, to make sure your order arrives in good time for your presentation. In addition, there are no minimum order quantities, you can order 1 or 1000, and we offer bulk order discounts on a lot of lines. Just drop us an email or give us a call. Our friendly team are always happy to help.

Unit 11, Galaxy Business Park

Tell us how NE Trophies made you happy

"Excellent service, quality as I expected. I will be using this company again."
Posted 8 minutes ago
"Very speedy service and very helpful."
"Really friendly and helpful. I use them several times a year for bespoke trophies. Always great service 👍🏻"
"Delighted with the trophy and the engraving. Also promptly delivered. Highly recommend."
"Absolutely fantastic service from North East trophies-all staff were brilliant. I collected my order as I left it quite late to place it, communication was relevant and personal-definitely recommended to everyone who needs any trophies or medals. Great prices too x"
"Excellent gift and fantastic fast delivery. Can't thank you enough for your wonderful service."
"Very quick delivery and lovely engraved plaque for a teacher"
"Absolutely fabulous! Ordered for the first time. Great value, great quality, arrived quickly & I loved the little note that came with my order. Will definitely be using again & recommending. Thank you!"
"Quick delivery, great communication, very happy customer !"
"Excellent trophies and very hasty service. As a youth football coach, I will definitely be using NEtrophies again also be recommending them to other coaches and clubs."
"Delivery was extremely quick and the plaque I ordered was true to its Picture. Would highly recommend"
"Quality was amazing. Customer support was amazing. It advertised over £5 is free delivery, at check out there was no option to choose free delivery. Contacted customer support and they refunded me the shipping fees. Trophy arrived, absolutely stunning! We came back from US after seeing these Hollywood Oscar trophies at Hollywood boulevard. We didn't purchase it from Hollywood because of the cheap material used. Purchased it here and it is definitely worth it. Highly recommended to anyone and will definitely come back as a customer!!"
"Absolutely over the moon with the trophies. Will definitely order again"
"Excellent - very quick delivery."
"Never used the service before, quite impressed with the service from ordering to the item arriving, 3days. Thank you."
"Good communication, fast delivery"
"Amazing and on time"
"Thank you for a very quick service order late morning Friday when my called me from school saying she won the golden trophy of the week. So thought I'd order a little one of her own as the school has only one for photo purposes. It arrived sat morning to my daughters delight with a nice little touch of a packet of sweet that's was eat I call going the extra mile well done x"
"Easy to follow ordering process on website. Fast delivery and good quality product."
"Excellent service and product - would use again"
NE Trophies is rated 4.97 based on 102 reviews