NE Trophies Reviews

of reviewers recommend NE Trophies
Read NE Trophies Reviews

About NE Trophies:

North East Trophies are one of the leading online trophy and awards companies. We have over 30 years engraving experience and are proud to offer a full personalisation service. We engrave all our medals, trophies, and glass awards in-house using both state of the art laser etching and traditional drag engraving for our awards.

We have a quick turn around time and offer express shipping options all over the world, to make sure your order arrives in good time for your presentation. In addition, there are no minimum order quantities, you can order 1 or 1000, and we offer bulk order discounts on a lot of lines. Just drop us an email or give us a call. Our friendly team are always happy to help.

Unit 11, Galaxy Business Park

Tell us how NE Trophies made you happy
Amazing service. Fantastic quality.
Fantastic the children loved their mini masterchef trophies. Thank you so much.
Brilliant trophy, excellent service and amazing price.
Really pleased with personalised water bottle/flask. Speedy delivery and very well packaged. Thanks
Very straight forward ordering process and a very nice touch was the Haribo sweets included, I liked that. Very pleasant return email when I commented, great service thanks.
Excellent customer service
Recently ordered a Jade Glass Poppy Trophy and some other engravings from NE Trophies. They were approachable, answered my questions, provided a proof and delivery was extremely quick. The trophy was of good quality at a reasonable price.
I was amazed when I received my plaque... Totally happy and on time.. was better than expected
Very pleased with product - quick delivery - would highly recommend.
This is the first time I have used NE Trophies and I have been blown away by the whole amazing experience. I ordered them on Monday and they arrived on Thursday. The quality, professional support and value for money are of the highest order. I will recommend everyone I know to use NE Trophies and I will certainly use them again. Thank you.
My order was dealt with quickly and professionally, I received an email to inform me of a couple of days delay with my order, with an apology. But, the order still came quicker than I would have expected.
excellent product
Great products, great friendly service.
Brilliant quality! The kids loved them. Quick turnaround. Would defo recommend them and will use again.
Worth the money!
My Christmas Eve boxes,were perfect.Well made and very attractive. I would buy again and recommend this company,for prompt and high quality service.
Arrived very quickly, perfect colours and perfect lettering on our chosen gifts - flasks. We just love them.
Good quality fast delivery
Great trophy, well engraved and came really quickly. Would buy from them again
Fast and free delivery. Product was fantastic just what I had expected and for a great price.
NE Trophies is rated 4.94 based on 285 reviews