NE Trophies Reviews

of reviewers recommend NE Trophies
Read NE Trophies Reviews

About NE Trophies:

North East Trophies are one of the leading online trophy and awards companies. We have over 30 years engraving experience and are proud to offer a full personalisation service. We engrave all our medals, trophies, and glass awards in-house using both state of the art laser etching and traditional drag engraving for our awards.

We have a quick turn around time and offer express shipping options all over the world, to make sure your order arrives in good time for your presentation. In addition, there are no minimum order quantities, you can order 1 or 1000, and we offer bulk order discounts on a lot of lines. Just drop us an email or give us a call. Our friendly team are always happy to help.

Unit 11, Galaxy Business Park

Tell us how NE Trophies made you happy
Excellent service and really did all that they could to help us ,,, and suceeded.
Fantastic service, great communication and instant delivery.
Excellent! Will use again.
Excellent very happy with my plaque and nice touch was a little packet of mini haribo awesome thanks
I have been usually NE Trophies on a monthly basis for a long while now. Always a prompt service, this company goes out of it's way to help. They even send my trophies to other European countries for me. Highly recommended.
Hi Julie,

Thank you for your great review and for being such a loyal customer, we are happy to hear that you have such high regards towards our team and company.

I'll be sure to pass your review onto the relevant people.

We look forward to your next order!

Emily
Very quick delivery. Lovely personalised gin glass.
great service
The Trophy is beautiful, better even than expected. Would heartily recommend
Great service. Quick delivery. Thanks for my surprise sweeties!
Quick and efficient very good quality
Quick excellent service
Great service!

The trophy came really quick and it looks great.
Very helpful customer service. Very prompt dispatch and delivery.
Very pleased! Have used before, will definately use again. Thank you very much
Gorgeous custom trophy. Thank you!!
Great birthday present
Super quality, great communication, quick delivery. Very easy to use site for personalised trophy labels. Highly recommended.
Hello David,

Thank you for your great review and order. I am so glad to hear that you found our site easy to use - we pride ourselves on having a simple and easy to follow process which we are always looking on ways to improve or modernise!

If we can ever be of any assistance again in the future please don't hesitate to get back in touch with our team.

Emily
Outstanding product. Hugely exceeded my expectations. And astonishingly good value for money. Can not recommend more strongly
Hello John,

Thank you for your lovely review and order. I am so glad to hear that you have had such a good experience with our company.

We pride ourselves on having such a wide range of high quality products that are great value for money so thank you for noticing that.

Emily
Good product delivered on time
Great service