NE Trophies Reviews

of reviewers recommend NE Trophies
Read NE Trophies Reviews

About NE Trophies:

North East Trophies are one of the leading online trophy and awards companies. We have over 30 years engraving experience and are proud to offer a full personalisation service. We engrave all our medals, trophies, and glass awards in-house using both state of the art laser etching and traditional drag engraving for our awards.

We have a quick turn around time and offer express shipping options all over the world, to make sure your order arrives in good time for your presentation. In addition, there are no minimum order quantities, you can order 1 or 1000, and we offer bulk order discounts on a lot of lines. Just drop us an email or give us a call. Our friendly team are always happy to help.

Unit 11, Galaxy Business Park

Tell us how NE Trophies made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
NE Trophies 5 star review on 1st June 2020
CHRIS STAMP
More Photos & Videos
NE Trophies 5 star review on 8th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
Did not arrive
Hi, it wasn't what I expected thought it was poor for the money I spent
Hi Michelle

I am sorry you are not happy with your item. If you would like to email me direct so we can find out what the issue was so we can help resolve the issue.

We welcome all customer feedback as it helps us to improve our product offering and service. I see you purchased the glass heart paperweight; we have had great feedback on these in the past so it would be good to find out what the main issue was for you.

Once again I am sorry that on this occasion the item did not meet your expectations.

Kind regards
Abby
Just very small and not really worth having it as a trophy.
Hi

I am sorry for any disappointment you have had with your order. We sell many different sized trophies, for a range of events. Every product on our site shows the size in the description to help our customers choose the appropriate trophy. I can see you have ordered one of the Mini Star trophies which are one of the smaller trophies, which are popular for team awards where the smaller size helps with the price.

If you would like to return the product for an exchange or refund please let us know, we are happy to do this as we want all of our customers to be satisfied with their purchase.

Once again I am sorry that this trophy didn't meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance