NE Trophies Reviews

of reviewers recommend NE Trophies
Read NE Trophies Reviews

About NE Trophies:

North East Trophies are one of the leading online trophy and awards companies. We have over 30 years engraving experience and are proud to offer a full personalisation service. We engrave all our medals, trophies, and glass awards in-house using both state of the art laser etching and traditional drag engraving for our awards.

We have a quick turn around time and offer express shipping options all over the world, to make sure your order arrives in good time for your presentation. In addition, there are no minimum order quantities, you can order 1 or 1000, and we offer bulk order discounts on a lot of lines. Just drop us an email or give us a call. Our friendly team are always happy to help.

Unit 11, Galaxy Business Park

Tell us how NE Trophies made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
NE Trophies 5 star review on 8th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
No indication of fulfillment status or updates as things progress. It looks like I can track shipping progress on your website, but I can’t. This review Request came assuming I had received the product already—I have not
Good Morning Adrian

I am so sorry about any issues you are having with delivery. I can see your order was being shipped over to China. International delivery from the UK can take between 7-21 days, however we did upgrade your parcel the the Express Tracked service which should mean it arrives much quicker than the 21 day estimate we gave.

You can use the tracking number via the Royal Mail website which gives us all the tracking details and shows us that the parcel has already made it to China within 8 days and then 3 days to get cleared through China customs so should be with you very soon.

Once again I apologise that you are having difficulty tracking your order, if you need any more help please let us know and we will do our best to help out.

Have a great week.

Kind regards
Abby
I paid for fast delivery and my item still took 4 days to be delivered ! Won’t be using again
Good Morning Sally

Thank you for your feedback. I have looked into your order and when tracking the item, I can see it was delivered next day via the Royal Mail. I wonder if you have reviewed a different item here. If you need any help or assistance please feel free to email me back and I will be happy to help.

I hope that your engraved trophy was well received by the recipient despite the possible postal issues.

Kind regards