NE Trophies Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend NE Trophies

About NE Trophies: North East Trophies are one of the leading online trophy and awards companies. We have over 30 years engraving experience and are proud to offer a full personalisation service. We engrave all our medals, trophies, and glass awards in-house using both state of the art laser etching and traditional drag engraving for our awards.

We have a quick turn around time and offer express shipping options all over the world, to make sure your order arrives in good time for your presentation. In addition, there are no minimum order quantities, you can order 1 or 1000, and we offer bulk order discounts on a lot of lines. Just drop us an email or give us a call. Our friendly team are always happy to help.

Unit 11, Galaxy Business Park

Click Here

Tell us how NE Trophies made you happy

"Excellent service and very good quality trophy Thank you"
"We use NET for our annual tournament since 3 years ago and their job have been always splendid and helpful."
"I had a box made in memory of my dog. Was exactly what I wanted. Was lovely. Thank u!"
"I was amazed! It looks even better than on the picture!"
"very easy process and all online. good final product"
"Quality reliable quick service"
"Got trophies for my staff and they were absolutely brilliant. The quality was great and the engraving on point. Came quick too, absolutely great service!"
"Efficient service all round. Good customer service team that is easy to work with to achieve one's desire. Thank you."
"Fantastic Service, great prices, excellent products and fast turnaround. Very reliable, will definitely use again!"
"Brillant quick service with a lovely thankyou card abd some sweets, the product i bought was perfect."
"Great service and good quality trophies for what I need I order every 2 months"
"Delighted with my order. Delivered quicker than expected, website easy to navigate and order from. Will definitely order from here again."
"Super communication, great product and sent unexpectedly fast - THANK YOU"
"Quick and easy to deal with"
"Fantastic service - personalised trophy delivered in just over 24hrs from placing the order. 10/10 definitely recommend and will use again next time I need any trophies 🏆 thank you"
"Trophies look great! The team were amazing at communicating with us and kept us updated throughout the whole process. Definitely recommend this company."
"Bought a personalised memory box for my mum after our dog passed away. The box arrived in perfect condition within 2 days of ordering. So pleased with the box and so was my mum!"
"I bought a bronze football boot trophy for my Son's birthday, and I had it engraved with his name. I was amazed at the speedy delivery service.... it was sent to me a few days after ordering it online! The trophy is great, my Son will love it."
"They were very helpful when I called up to speak with them about my order over the phone. They didn't have enough of the trophies that I wanted in stock, so they offered me the size up for the same price. Trophies were delivered on time and were packaged very well. Would use again!"
"Excellent service and top quality products"
NE Trophies is rated 4.93 based on 244 reviews