NE Trophies Reviews

of reviewers recommend NE Trophies
Read NE Trophies Reviews

About NE Trophies:

North East Trophies are one of the leading online trophy and awards companies. We have over 30 years engraving experience and are proud to offer a full personalisation service. We engrave all our medals, trophies, and glass awards in-house using both state of the art laser etching and traditional drag engraving for our awards.

We have a quick turn around time and offer express shipping options all over the world, to make sure your order arrives in good time for your presentation. In addition, there are no minimum order quantities, you can order 1 or 1000, and we offer bulk order discounts on a lot of lines. Just drop us an email or give us a call. Our friendly team are always happy to help.

Unit 11, Galaxy Business Park

Tell us how NE Trophies made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Jean Dalby
CHRIS STAMP
NE Trophies 5 star review on 8th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
I am really pleased with my purchase of trophies. Superb service and quick delivery.
Excellent service, logo and engraving were perfect. Recommended
Absolutely fantastic very professional! My little boy loved it.. along with the harribos! Thank you very much! 😃
Excellent trophies and very good prices! Very happy.
Ordered a gold medal for a fun thing
Had it engraved and ribbon all in
He was very chuffed with it just for fun but woukd recommend them for any time a medal is required. Ordered the box aswell. Very good quality and so quickly delivered. Woukd def use again
NE Trophies 5 star review on 1st June 2020
Absolutely brilliant product and customer service. Thank you so much
NE Trophies 5 star review on 1st June 2020
Medals are excellent quality, good value.
Really pleased with my order, fast delivery, will be ordering from here again
very good service and impressive product, would use them again.
Really Pleased with the trophy I ordered from you it was in excellent condition & the engraving was excellent. I would highly recommend this company to anyone that is looking to buy a trophy or medal or sets of medals & trophies, the standard of engraving that you wish to put on them is done brilliantly. Also the price is very decent especially for the standard of the trophy, I would highly recommend North East Trophies. 👍👍👍
Website was easy use with great variety of trophies to chose from, engraving was optional at an extra small charge. The quality of the trophy was top quality, sturdy and not at all cheap looking! I was very surprised at the high quality and the engraving was spot on too. The trophy arrived very quickly from order arrival about 5 days! Super impressed with this company and will certainly be using them again in the future! Thank you!
Exactly as I hoped it would be. No flannel. Top quality and delivered very quickly. Highly recommend them.
Order came super fast! Good quality for ehat you pay for. Exactly as mentioned in the description. Very happy customer!
Good quality products, great value for money, and very quick delivery. I couldn't ask for anything more.
I telephoned to confirm i could book online as i was having difficulty in being able to choose the font.
I found the staff extremely patient and helpful and friendly and the gift had exactly the effect i was hoping for.
So thank you
And i shall be recommending you.
Fast delivery, all correct and as described. Kids were over the moon with their delivery, acting like they'd won first place at the Olympics!
Great quality and value. Super fast delivery and great customer service. We will definitely use North East Trophies in future. Highly recommend.
Fantastic service, quality products . Highly recommend . Thank you
Very good lovely gift
Excellent service in these trying times
NE Trophies is rated 4.92 based on 511 reviews