Panda London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panda London
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Panda London made you happy
I bloody love my pillow.
Not cheap but really excellent quality. Happy with my purchase.
We took the plunge and ordered 6 Panda Pillows as we always woke up with sore necks....not any more the pillows are soft but supportive. When we wake up our necks no longer hurt. Thank you Panda.
Pillow very comfortable
So far I'm finding the mattress topper very comfortable, puffs back quickly after being squished. It feels nice and soft but I still feel supported, I am a heavy side sleeper and have a firm mattress. A nice thickness too not too deep and not too shallow just perfect. Registering for the 10 year guarantee was quite easy, they send you a booklet and in it, it tells you to visit a site to register, you just need your order number or receipt number and the date of purchase.
Lovely quality, perfect support for a good nights sleep. Could only be improved by making it a standard size (just a little too small for standard pillow case).
A little too firm for my liking- sent it back, refund came quickly.
My husband bought a Panda pillow, he liked it so much that I bought one also. I love it and would not want to use anything else.
It is as good as it says - it is a mattress topper - good quality memory foam - totally resets as soon as you remove weight. We now used it for 2 month and there is no sign of it compressing. Softens up a hardish bed but will of course not fix a very hard bed - for that you may need two of these. I find the product very good, it does not slip, id does stay cool. On our quite hard mattress ONE extra cm in depth probably would have made all the difference - but as it is we are very happy and can now keep that mattress. No way do you roll together in the middle unless the mattress underneath has a major problem !! So don't blame to topper.
excellent product and service has already made a difference to my comfort at night thank you
I was very happy with the service provided. This was prompt, efficient and thorough. The panda mattress topper was well-made and comfy. I was impressed with its quality on opening the neatly packed box. The topper it wasn’t quite right for me and my bed, and Panda organised a quick no hassle return.
I will not be ordering again. I ordered a pillow from yourselves and it came with a black stain on it, I got in touch with someone on your online chat and explained what had happened and was told to email your customer service team, I got a response back quite quickly and was told they would be sending me a replacement out straight away via DPD express delivery as it must have been a “manufactures issue”, I had still not received the replacement after 4 days so I went back onto your online chat and explained the issue and not one person came back to me, I then emailed your customer service team and didn’t get a response from them either. So I then rung up and spoke with someone on the phone to explain the issue and was told there was an error in sending the replacement out, whilst speaking on the phone I began to tell him I had already tried your online chat and no one come back to me which is why I called up and his response was “it’s very busy this time of the month” but somebody had got back to me straight away 4 days before when I sent a message. I then got told he would be processing the order for the replacement again and would receive this straight away (again via DPD express) I did not receive the replacement until a further 3 days. This just isn’t acceptable and should have never been sent out with a black mark on it.
I have a child with moderate eczema so I bought the full bedding set from Panda. It felt very luxurious and silky. It was good for a 3 to 4 weeks but after a few washes it completely shrunk and didn't feel the same. I only washed it in cold water as it states to. I thought it would last longer
Great service, pillows too small but easily returned.
Great service. The pillows are soft to the touch and very supportive. However, I am disappointed with their size. They are smaller than a standard pillow and thus you have a smaller surface area for sleeping on. Additionally standard pillow cases are too large for them. This leaves a rather messy effect after making the bed. Given how expensive these pillows were I would not buy again unless the manufacturer made them larger to fit standard pillowcases
The pillows l purchased are excellant
Lovely product, fast delivery, little expensive but you have to pay for quality.
Sleeping a lot better since this purchase. Quick delivery and very comfortable mattress topper.
Great product and customer service
Most comfortable pillow I've ever owned, no more neck and shoulder pain. Head hits the pillow and drift straight off to sleep.
Panda London is rated 4.79 based on 1,146 reviews