Panda London Reviews

just_me_just_now
Panda London Reviews | 22nd January 2020
kylamagrathinteriors
More Photos & Videos
I would highly recommend the Panda Topper.

For many years I have had backache but since sleeping on the Panda topper I have no more aches and pains.

This is the first review I have ever written, and felt compelled to do so because I can honestly say that for me it is a brilliant product.

I have also recommended this product to friends.
Would recommend and have bought more since my first purchase.
Wonderful bed sheet set - fantastic
Speedy delivery, clear instructions, realised all that was promised
Bought this mattress topper for my son, he says its excellent and would definitely recommend it. Did not notice a smell when the package was opened and delivery was quicker than expected. so overall 10 out 10
As soft as a cloud! I want one for me too :)
Looking forward to trying out the mattress topper. My friend loves hers so I’m hoping my back will be happier in the mornings from now on...!
Pillow is very comfortable and is very pleasant to sleep on. I'm very happy with the pillow.
Very pleased with my mattress topper. Extremely comfortable.
Those pillows are just wonderful. I haven't slept so well in years...
The delivery was really quick. The quality of the pillow is excellent. It helps relaxing
Good, comfortable, is hot to sleep on
I was extremely impressed with the customer service I received. I was kept informed of my delivery status, and I was surprised that my mattress topper was delivered in just a few days. Me and my partner have a good nights sleep, as the mattress topper is very comfortable. I have recommended to all my friends and family.
Much heavier than expected but this is not a complaint just an observation. Very comfortable topper. Opened and left for 24 hours before using and didn't notice any smell which others had commented on. Very pleased with purchase and price.
Excellent customer service. I experienced a small fault when placing my and a customer service rep got back to me immediately and offered me free next-day delivery to make up for it. Highly recommended.
These feel like silk and wash really well in the machine, no need to handwah these. Love to see them in orange or yellow.
very supportive and comfortable pillow.
My two-year old absolutely adores her duvet. It’s lovely and soft and not too warm. Very happy we chose Panda :)
A little firmer than I anticipated but I like the way the pillow quickly forms to meet your contours and remains overnight. Overall I am pleased
This is life changing, i have had back problems for so long with my mattress but the Panda topper saved my life
Panda London is rated 4.80 based on 2,086 reviews