Panda London Reviews

Panda London 5 star review on 30th September 2020
Kellie
Panda London 5 star review on 6th August 2020
Lindsey
Very happy with the bamboo pillows and the cloud duvet.
Everything got delivered quickly and we were pleased to see only plastic free packaging!
Great altogether and would definitely recommend panda!
Best pillow and topper ever. most comfortable sleep ever.
Quick very efficient service product exactly as described
The best Foam Pillow i have ever had..keeps it shape and firmness.
love it.
Really happy with the superking mattress topper.
It fits very well on top of the existing superking mattress.
I was worried it would be too hot, but it isn’t.
Very comfortable nights sleep.
Very happy customer
A very comfortable mattress topper.I had a minor problem with the cover, which was sorted out very quickly & efficiently. I would highly recommend both the topper & the excellent customer service .Many Thanks Panda!
The pillows are to deep. The buttons don’t fit through the holes very well in the duvet cover but has useful loops to keep duvet in place.Topper is comfortable. Overall good but some design issues which was disappointing.
Great communication, speedy delivery following order. We ordered 2 panda pillows and a fitted bedsheet. Despite the quality and feel of fabric I felt the fitted sheet was grossly overpriced therefore taken off 1 star. Also panda you lost another star for the over packaging. It may have been all recyclable but consideration has to be given to the process involved in making the excess cardboard and transporting this to a recycling centre as we have no kerbside cardboard collection.
Lovely product, very pleased with it.
Bought the duvet for my daughter to go to university with. She absolutely loves it!
These pillows are comfortabl, supporting the neckwell whil the Head remains cool
Really great purchase - husband’s shoulder pain has disappeared.
Very happy with the memory foam topper, mattress protector and pair of pillows....happy to recommend Panda. Not sure about the “free” eye masks that came with it, didn’t add value to purchase.
Topper and luxury pillows exceeded expectation extremely comfortable very pleased
I work with the NHS as a Nurse and good sleep is a must.I noticed my Mattress was getting a bit uncomfortable due to some sagging , despite being only 3 years old. I did some research and found that a mattress topper could be my best option. After reviewing Topper's online Panda kept coming up as the best in reviews. Prior to purchasing from Panda I asked if they gave NHS staff a discount, they did.I sent off evidence of my employment and Bought a King Size mattress topper. It was delivered quickly and I am very surprised at the quality and comfort it is excellent.I am a warm sleeper and the Panda topper keeps me cool. My bed is now very comfortable again. Thank you Panda .for a great product and for providing support for me the Hardworking NHS staff. Martin NHS Nurse
It is so comfortable and now sleep so well
Really happy with my panda mattress top is so comfortable would highly recommend service was great too
Having purchased the panda mattress topper and pillow so far I am thoroughly impressed by the quality, comfort and improved sleep experience thanks to these products.

Would highly recommend.
Soft and much cooler than other memory foams I’ve had before.
Not good,
Have to still use my old mattress topper which the Panda topper was bought to replace,, definitely not as good as advertised
Panda London is rated 4.77 based on 2,918 reviews