Panda Life Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panda Life Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Panda Life Ltd made you happy
Very fast service and the pillow are so nice! Finally sleep until next day without uncomfortable
The online purchase was very easy, followed by a speedy delivery. I have been using the Topper for just a couple of months now, and find it very comfortable. I have put it on top of a new mattress, and I can no longer feel the buttons, so I'm pleased with that.
Easy to order. The pillow arrived very quickly and has definitely improved my night's sleep and my sore shoulder!
Has made a big difference to the comfort of our bed. Quick delivery and great value. Quality seems good as well. Would recommend.
Great pillow, exactly what I wanted although would have like it to be a bit bigger, more of a standard pillow size
Excellent, fast customer service in answering my questions about delivery etc. Lovely product but topper not quite right for the specifics of my back trouble. Would undoubtedly be a great product for most people. Returns very straightforward. Would recommend as a good company to purchase from.
Excellent mattress topper. It supports my back and hips and I'm sleeping much better.
good communication - happy with the product so far!
Delivery was excellent and the product is of a high quality. Very good value for money.
Great mattress protector; has done the job really well so far. No damage or stains to mattress (and I sweat a lot) so it must be waterproof!
comfortable
Mattress pad arrived very promptly. Has certainly helped with night time hip pain. Very comfortable.
bought it for my 92 year old mother who is just so comfortable great product
Love the pillow, it’s helped my neck pain and is very comfy. My only complaint is that it’s too small! Would prefer it if it were average pillow size but it’s still fine & I love it.
Great pillows, highly recommend!
Quick delivery. Great item. Everyone in our house has a Panda mattress topper, couldn’t sleep without one! In fact our son just left for Uni and we sent one to his Uni digs to make it feel like home!! I recommend to EVERYONE! Thanks Panda.
Lovely duvet cool and warm and great cushioning .
I love Panda products, I have the pillow and duvet cover and duvet.Would use nothing else.
My first purchase and was not disappointed! I got the mattress topper and now I feel like I sleep every night in the clouds. Also got sheets for my baby’s cot and they are amazing. Super happy with the quality, the products and the customer experience, honestly I can only say good things.
Fast delivery, love the little panda on the pillowcase.
Panda Life Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 833 reviews