My Car Credit Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Car Credit
Read My Car Credit Reviews

About My Car Credit:

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, Evolution Funding, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over 15 years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 27 lenders to get you a finance rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

In 2019, My Car Credit was named 'Best Direct Consumer Proposition' at the Car Finance Awards and Evolution Funding was named 'Best Broker' (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016).

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 14.9%

My Car Credit 5 star review on 27th June 2019
Craig Punk
My Car Credit 5 star review on 22nd June 2019
Robert
A little confusing at times, but we got there in the end. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Would recommend!
My car credit have been so helpful and very quick. They have kept my up to date with every step. Really recommend. Their customer service is so good and they answer the phones so quick if you have any questions. Really good value.
Quick and easy process
Good customer service, very prompt with ringing you back etc.
The process was so easy from start to finish. Molly was a pleasure as were other members of staff I spoke to along the way. Molly make you feel valued, offered great advice and made the process stress free despite issues with the first dealership that I chose. Molly helped me find my car with a better dealership making it a stress free transaction. Thank you.
Brilliant service! Very simple, easy to use, quick and extremely friendly and helpfu!
Great sevice quick too i would use them again
Absolutely fabulous really good interest and a lovely bloke called grant dealt with me he was an absolute gem brilliant communication and very polite nothing was too much an absolute credit to your company 👏
Brianna was great throughout my “journey” of obtaining car finance. My Car Credit and the staff are very professional and efficient.
I would recommend My Car Credit to anyone looking for car finance for any future vehicle purchases.
Great customer service. Molly who handled my application was friendly and efficient. All team was extremely helpful throughout the process of getting me a loan for a car.
Definitely recommend!
I found My Car Credit to be very helpful and professional in finding me the right lender for my circumstances. The Customer Service Representatives guided me through the whole process with ease, providing updates along the short process. I would definitely recommend My Car Credit to anyone looking to finance a car purchase.
I needed to get finance in place within 9 days and the first company I approached said they couldn’t do it but would call me back in about 5 days if things changed. My Car Credit were very easy to get hold of and their communication with me was always very prompt and helpful with the result that the finance was in place 2 days ahead of time. I would also add that the interest rate was better than anyone else had offered me so I am a very happy customer!
Excellent service, fast, efficient and professional

Thank you!
Very great customer service and easy to use site kept up date at all times by e mail or phone staff very friendly and professional at all times
So professional and made me understand all the terms and information in a friendly manner. Kept up to date and well informed throughout.
Totally mislead poor service didn’t explain what they were offering and poor web design. Wanted a loan to buy a car still not sure what they were trying to offer. Misleading and lack of clear explanation, even the text I got was misleading.
I contacted MyCarCredit via clearscore recommendation and after reading extremely good reviews about their services wanting to refinance my Audi final balloon payment.. This was extremely good deal, simple and very fast transaction.. Grant from MyCarCredit was very pleasant and very helpful.. l would be more than happy to recommend MyCarCredit to anyone who is looking for any kind of car finance... Many thanks
Got such a great deal and service. Was accepted at rate as provided by clear score and saved 3% difference in apr rate offered by dealership. I was nervous as have never done car finance myself before but, Grant and the guys were so helpful, patient and helped me every step of the way. Everything was pretty easy to do and it was all completed and dealer had the money within 3 days.
Very professional and very easy to work with and get in contact with! Grant was very clear, very easy to work with and would definitely use again!
Highly recommend them 10/10 service!
My Car Credit is rated 4.86 based on 3,576 reviews