My Car Credit Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Car Credit
Read My Car Credit Reviews

About My Car Credit:

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, Evolution Funding, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over fourteen years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 27 lenders to get you a finance rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

In 2019, My Car Credit was named 'Best Direct Consumer Proposition' at the Car Finance Awards and Evolution Funding was named 'Best Broker' (2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016).

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 13.9%

Robert
My Car Credit 5 star review on 30th April 2019
They provide good advice and access to a wide range of products
They provide good advice and access to a wide range of products
It was much easier to deal with them. Once I gave them the details My Car Credit team member, Molly, did the needful. No need to wait long queue. Regular updates.

Finally got the finance I required

Finally got the finance I required
Very helpful during whole process, with ability to call and email (generic email however). Slightly disappointed at change in APR% after initially being told a lower one, however vehicle type ended up being classed as commercial.
All went smooth, i just wished they had more prefered dealers on their books.
Most of the staff very pleasant and helpful especially josh
Dealt with Sam.

Very good. Found multiple offers. Settled with Alphera.

Good contact at all stages and seemed a very pleasant lady.
Quick an easy proccess. Simple from the start. Some confusion at times regarding which stage the process was in and finalising payment to the dealer but overall great experience. 5* for Sam she was great very helpful and always answered any questions
Great service, very professional.
Relatively painless process and got me a much better rate than competitors were able to offer, which is all that matters. So I'm very happy.

They were often slow to contact with news and the paperwork element at the end was confusing. But otherwise great.
Brianna was really helpful and very conscious when it came to her customers needs.
I really couldn’t complain with the service I received from my car credit. Helpful, friendly and efficient service
My finance application became quite complex due to cars being unavailable but My Car Credit dealt with everything quickly and professionally keeping me up to date with all news.
Calli has been fantastic helping me
Generally I had a good experience, friendly staff who were easy to contact. My only negative is that after submitting my paperwork and proof online, there was a delay of a day as I was not told that I would also have to confirm the loan verbally over the phone the same day. Because of this, I missed my day to collect my new car last Saturday as I was told the money would take 2 working days to reach the dealer ( not in time for Saturday). On Sunday I noted that an email was sent Friday morning to say that everything is done and I can collect my car. I wonder now if I could have done so on Saturday as planned. I had to pay another week of insurance on my old car to last until next weekend now. If I would have known a complete step by step timeline,I would have been able to manage the whole thing better.
Good Service, swift and friendly customer service.

However information given to customers by assistants can vary at most times... Which makes thing confusing.
Friendly and helpful staff members great asser. Special thanks to LEAH.
It was plesure dealing with Brianna nice hopeful service’s
My Car Credit is rated 4.86 based on 3,479 reviews