My Car Credit Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Car Credit
Read My Car Credit Reviews

About My Car Credit:

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, Evolution Funding, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over 15 years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 27 lenders to get you a finance rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

In 2019, My Car Credit was named 'Best Direct Consumer Proposition' at the Car Finance Awards and Evolution Funding was named 'Best Broker' (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016).

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 14.9%

My Car Credit 5 star review on 27th June 2019
Craig Punk
My Car Credit 5 star review on 22nd June 2019
Robert
Took too long from enquiry and still awaiting payout to the garage. Had an email stating “complete” and you can arrange to pick the car up. Changed my insurance over and the garage have said they haven’t received payment. Spoke to someone and now been told it can take up to 3 working days to clear. Maybe this should be stated in the email you send saying “congratulations it’s all complete”.
Although James has been helpful not a great experience overall. Will be over 12 days from first enquiry by the time I pick the car up!
Dear Customer, thank you for taking the time to review us and we are sorry that your experience with us as not gone smoothly. We do take pride in delivering a great service but on this occasion, it sounds like something has gone wrong. As we can't identify your application from your review, we're unable to investigate the specifics but your comments have been forwarded onto the team for review. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we hope you enjoy your new car. Kind regards, My Car Credit.
Totally mislead poor service didn’t explain what they were offering and poor web design. Wanted a loan to buy a car still not sure what they were trying to offer. Misleading and lack of clear explanation, even the text I got was misleading.
I didn’t not go forward with it you turned me down because I was furloughed. Can I re-apply now? I am no longer furloughed
Hi Jill, we have forwarded your comments onto our team, who will get in touch to see if we can help you. Kind regards, My Car Credit.
Unfortunately, their response to my post was incorrect, I was not contacted every day, I had to chase them, One word False !
If Audi and Ford are happy to offer me credit, why can't these? good question, think before you provide them with sensitive information
Don't believe what you read, amateurs! Had to chase them all the time, they initially contact you and then the interest dies away, the chap I dealt with was ill or off and apologetic, well sort of.
Funny thing is Ford were more than keen to offer credit to me, I just thought I would shop around as I have had the car from new for just over three years. I also had an Audi account for my daughter that was paid on time every time and completed.
This lot I would give a very wide birth.
They want bank statements etc, I earn a reasonable amount, more than most, in fact I have checked out my credit report after giving this lot/whoever serious information.
My advise, think carefully !
Thank you for taking the time to review us and we're disappointed that you feel let down by us. Your comments have been forwarded to our team, who have confirmed that you were contacted every day other than when we were waiting for proofs to be checked - which you were made aware of. As a broker, our role is to submit your application to the lenders most suited to your requirements and circumstances. On this occasion, the two most suitable lenders were unable to help. Unfortunately, this is outside of our control.
I can't believe all the reason reviews have been good and I can't see a bad one. makes me highly suspicious considering the service I have just had. Awful, truly awful. Told me I had the finance in place, then I didn't then, then definitely did so I put a deposit down on a vehicle, then there were more snags. People not getting back to me, surly staff member making excuses about Covid-19. Let me be clear, I had a Good credit score when this started too. Have since found the finance I needed from someone else, in 1 day. Still waiting (3 days) for a manager to get back to my original complaint. Nobody available today either. I got put onto this lot by Experian who shall also be receiving a complaint.
I have never encountered such an inept bunch. I bought the van and financed it elsewhere in the time it took them to reply.
Laughable.
Avoid this company!!
After upload twice my driving licence and signed twice the pre contact, has aproved and today had a call regarding some security questions, asking about a insurance value to be told that a failed the answer ( have 3 insurances ), now i have to send to them my driving licence.
Time wasters.
Hi Paulo, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed your experience with us. As part of our robust security process, we are required to ask a set of questions to make sure that we can verify the customer's identity; this helps to support both our customers and lenders by preventing fraud being carried out in the customer's name. If these questions are not passed, then an additional verification is required in the form of a driving licence. We understand that sending in additional documentation can be frustrating, but we pride ourselves on upholding a compliant and stringent application process, that is designed to put our customers’ safety and security first. One of our MCC Team Leaders is happy to give you a call to talk this through in more detail if you would like, to see if we can reach a resolution. With regards, My Car Credit.
Told we were accepted but then had to chase them all the time. Told incorrect information and lost out on 2 cars.
Finally declined with no explanation even though credit history isnt bad. Offered finance at double monthly payments with no explanation as to why.
Very unprofessional approach.
Hi Kirstin, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are struggling to find your application on our system, so we are unable to provide any further information on your experience with My Car Credit. We are sorry to hear you had a negative experience, and welcome any further comments over the phone or by emailing enquiries@mycarcredit.co.uk. With regards, My Car Credit.
I would not recommend my car credit to anyone they have just messed me about with every thing g.
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear you have not enjoyed your experience with My Car Credit - we strive for excellent customer service and have clearly let you down on this occasion. Your comments have been passed on to the relevant teams to drive improvements. With regards, My Car Credit.
Very speedy and efficient.
My thanks to you

William
useless.broker not lender.waist of time
Hi, we are sorry to hear that you have had a poor experience with My Car Credit. We are struggling to find your application on our system so we aren't able to look into your case further and resolve any problems. If there is anything more we can do for you, please get in touch. With regards, My Car Credit.
Never heard from them once did application
Hi Kevin, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your experience with My Car Credit - we strive for excellent customer service and have let you down on this occasion. We had received confirmation from yourself that you wanted to withdraw your application - is this still the case? Please get in touch if there is anything else we can do for you. With regards, My Car Credit
Disgusting service. They blame the customer for the dealer false advertising full service history by saying you chosen the car and garage. Under the consumer credit act 2015 the car must be as described. They trying to take your legal rights away. I’m not backing down. I’ve told them I’m not dealing with them any further and take me to court. Disgusting attitude they don’t care. Use money barn direct for poor credit. I verify my review is true and have all evidence.
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear you have had a poor experience with My Car Credit - we are struggling to find you on our system as having been a past customer, and would welcome the opportunity to discuss this further with you. You can contact our office on 01246 458 800 for further details on how we can help to resolve any issues. With regards, My Car Credit
Absolutely rubbish, disorganised and full of delays. Everyone who dealt with them with my car has never come across such a badly dealt process, took 2 weeks until I gave up and went with another company who took 2 days
Hi John, thanks again for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear you didn't have the best experience with us, your comments have been passed on to the relevant departments to drive improvements across our service. With regards, My Car Credit.
Awful service, told me I was accepted then not then accepted again! Then told me I could pick up my car then told me there was an issue with there paperwork. Found another company using the SAME lender and costing less! Stay away!
Hi John, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear you have experienced some communication problems with us - we strive for excellent customer service and have clearly let you down on this occasion. Your comments have been passed on to the relevant departments to drive improvements across our service. With regards, My Car Credit.
Applied for credit. Was told I had been accepted and to expect a call within 15 minutes.....over 24 hours later I am still waiting.I will use the other best credit company Motoloan in future
Hi Kevan, thank you for taking the time to review us and we are very sorry that on this occasion we have let you down on our response rates. We pride ourselves on providing a first rate service to every customer but due to an unusually high number of applications, we were unable to deliver you our usual standards. We have taken steps to rectify this and we wish you all the best with finding a suitable motor finance solution. With regards, MCC.
Waste of time everyone is accepted according to there system but of course they are not. Called me and said it had to go back to the underwriters and they would get back to be in one hour but nothing. Next day there are closed and I am not holding by breath that I WILL EVER HEAR BACK FROM THEM. There will never bother if they cant get you accepted to call you back. But remember they already tell you that you have been accepted. So don't bother get finance through your dealer they are best at it!!
Hi Ian, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear you have experienced some communication problems with us - we strive for excellent customer service and have clearly let you down on this occasion. One of our team will be in touch today in regards to your application. With regards, My Car Credit.
Poor and hard to deal with. Get a different member of staff everytime. Stay away
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with My Car Credit - we strive for excellent customer service and have clearly let you down on this occasion. Your comments have been fed back to the relevant teams to drive improvements, and if there is anything we can do further for you please don't hesitate to get in touch. With regards, My Car Credit
I’m extremely disappointed with my car credit... they accepted me for finance on a vehicle, they were told over the phone exactly what the vehicle was. I then had a phone call to say my finance was declined as it was a commercial vehicle and not a car. They knew this as I gave the chassi number of the said vehicle being purchased. Not only has this affected my credit rating as I’ve been declined, but I also turned down other finance that was offered to me at the same low rate. I’ve now had to go with a higher interest rate and a affect on my credit scoring for their incompetence. I was told the person who took my original call had only been working in the office for a week and was unaware that the company wouldn’t acccept commercial vehicles. I will have to take this matter further as my credit history has always been of a excellent standard but has been lowered for no fault of my own .
Hi Natalie, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear that you have not had a positive experience with My Car Credit - we strive for excellent customer service and have clearly let you down on this occasion. Your comments have been fed back to the relevant teams to drive improvements across our service. If you would like to take this matter further, we would ask that you put this in writing to enquiries@mycarcredit.co.uk and we will look into this further for you. With regards, My Car Credit
My Car Credit is rated 4.86 based on 3,576 reviews