My Car Credit Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend My Car Credit

About My Car Credit : Don’t let life get in the way of getting the car you really want!

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 20+ lenders to get the best available rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over thirteen years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

My Car Credit is a trading style of Evolution Funding Limited. Evolution Funding are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit brokerage. Our FCA number is 669005. Finance subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. A guarantee may be required. Over 18’s only. PLEASE ENSURE YOU CAN AFFORD THE REPAYMENTS FOR THE DURATION OF A LOAN BEFORE ENTERING INTO A CREDIT AGREEMENT. We work with a number of carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer you finance for your purchase. We are only able to offer finance products from these providers and they may provide an incentive to us to do so. Prices, offers and information correct at time of publishing. Evolution Funding Ltd is a credit broker and not a lender.

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 18.3%

enquiries@mycarcredit.co.uk

Tell us how My Car Credit made you happy

customer service
Natalie
"My Car Credit were amazing and went out of their way to help us. Derrian and her team worked really hard on our application and were always at the end of the phone for us whenever we needed them. Well done team and a special thanks to Derrian for all her help!"
Mj
"Brilliant service outstandingly professional, couldn’t ask for more, and the service and help Liam gave was superb thank you so much"
Robert Curran
"My car credit was very helpful in getting me the right credit for my car. Chelsea was really helpful keeping in contact with me all the way until i got my car thank you guys soooo much"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Near perfect
"Excellent prompt service great quality staff would recommend and use again."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Professional and courteous Transaction fully informed throughout"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Excellent company to deal with, super polite, professional and efficient. They met my deadlines, and exceeded my expectations. Many thanks."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Quicker pay out to dealers.
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Pm
"Thank you too Sam and my car credit we could get into the car that we wanted."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Some cars being over priced on your recommendation buyers list
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? None
"Helpful friendly staff nothing was to much trouble. Made the whole experience a pleasure. Thank you."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Bank loans, finance directly with the dealership
"From the outset, Liam was professional in the way that he explained the process and clarified everything required from me up front so that the process was as quick as possible. A few minor issues with documentation for identity checks were cleared up quickly meaning I was able to secure the purchase of the car in a matter of days, at an excellent and unexpected rate that was considerably better than I could find elsewhere! Thanks for all the help."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Brilliant car finance company."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? It wouldn’t let me submit my signed documents online
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Available Car
"Really simple, friendly and helpful staff available whenever I needed to talk to them. All round amazing experience!"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Quick an easy, no hassle."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Nothing needs changing all team i spoke to credit to company
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Going through bank amigo and dealers own finance term
"all team members spoke to were extremely helpful"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Very straight forward process and very helpful staff (Samantha). Would definitely use again in the future"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Nope.
"Well quick phone call. Within 24hrs a company calls me, within a few days I got my funds and the vehicle I was wanting to buy. Happy days. Many Thanks."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? N/A
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? N/A
"Excellent smooth process from start to finish. Liam from start to finish has been a pleasure to deal with. Good listener and he was In contact through the entire process. A valuable asset to the company well- done."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"I had fantastic service from the staff. My calls were answered no need to que like other companies. Staff kept me informed of everything would definitely recommend this company definitely deserve 5 stars"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Nothing
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Other credit companies
"Brilliant can’t thank these guys enough for helping me back on the road after I wrote my car off πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Friendly efficient staff, loan was delta with swiftly, they liaised directly with garage to ensure an smooth easy transaction"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? None but wouldn't use anyone else now
"Excellent service throughout the whole process of helping find and fund my new car. Couldn't be any happier from the staff in the company friendly and honest advice given Really appreciate what you all have done Thanks again"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Tell customers the admin fee at the start and finish
"A massive thank you to Sam for sorting out my finance and will definitely recommend you to friends and family etc."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Very friendly and helpful staff who take you through step by step. Was a pleasure"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Laura was very helpful and basically done everything for me"
My Car Credit is rated 4.86 based on 2,148 reviews