My Car Credit Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend My Car Credit

About My Car Credit : Evolution Funding Ltd T/A My Car Credit like to make finding your car loan easy. We provide all of our customers with an instant online decision and will assess our panel of 32 lenders to get you the best possible car finance rate.

As our decision service is conducted on-line we can give instant decisions to you on car finance 24/7. We will generally offer more competitive rates than car finance from a bank or supermarket branded offering.
We have helped customers to buy cars on finance for 13 years and can offer car finance on Hire Purchase, PCP or Personal Loan.

enquiries@mycarcredit.co.uk

How would you rate My Car Credit ?

Verified Reviewer
"Very simple procedure Kayleigh was delightful! 👍"
Donna
"After many fails, Callie came along. OVER Full of confidence and was fast and precise. I don’t know how she got me a loan with amazing APR!. My credit is diabolical. I absolutely love this girl and this company. After my Motability car was removed I had little options on PiP to finance a car. She got me a 10K Loan !!! I have a gorgeous car and it took literally hours. I will be returning to this company again for my next car. Thank you. You literally have given me my freedom. You cannot understand how limited life is with poor mobility. I can leave my house and that’s because of you Callie. I am not housebound because of My Car Credit. I’m physically disabled but sharp and hard to please, easily irritated and don’t trust many companies. From the bottom of my heart and my 3 kids a HUGE Thank You. Your Amazing! I had given up and was looking for rentals or a loan with 49% APR. Thank God I answered your call xx"
"The service was perfect and nothing was too much effort, the whole transaction only took 5 days including the weekend. I'm now about to pick up my new car and cant thank Callie and the team enough. Even though our car dealer was being a little tricky to deal with Callie and the team went above and beyond to secure the car for me?"
"Easy to apply friendly thank you kayliey"
Posted 18 minutes ago
"Wasted my time by lying to me. When I spoke to a second person about it they just got snappy with me saying that it was the weekend staff, she isn’t weekend staff... not my problem really, it was yours, yet the still didn’t seem to care."
Hello, I am the Marketing Manager at My Car Credit, I am extremely sorry to hear this, could you please send me an email explaining what has happened so that I can look into this straightaway for you? my email address is ellabrough@mycarcredit.co.uk
"I dealt with Kirsty all the through the process of buying my car and she was very helpful nothing was to much trouble and she got back to me straight way"
"Hiya readers. It's all positive from me. After initial refusal from other credit sites, MCC offered to help me. Chris Vickers was my personal advisor who took on my application. I needed a car for work and at first I thought it seemed too good to be true. Sceptical I was... however, I still applied. Had slight trouble uploading sufficient proofs, but only because they were blurry or out of frame. The finance company did the rest. After acceptance I chose a car from a garage of choice and localised to me. They even suggested I negotiated a little due to the vehicle being seemingly higher priced than it should be. They then settled it with the dealer after the price between them and I was agreed. The car was MOT'd and prepared for collection. Funds had cleared to the dealer, they were delighted to release me the car. All in all, Chris, you were excellently professional. He always answered any of my calls or queries to the best of his ability and made me feel like a valued client irrespective of the number they dealt with. Access to the office was simple. Theyre was always a polite voice to refer your call if needed. MCC you've helped me so much, I can't thank you enough. You've pulled me from a tight spot when no-one else offered a hand. Kind regards Stephen"
"Could t ask for a more helpful company to deal with"
George Hughes
Verified Reviewer
"I looked online with my car credit to see if they could help me get a new car. Melissa was very helpful and patient with me I cannot thank her enough was always on hand via call or email to help any way she could. I now have my new car and am very pleased with the service they provided"
"I had Callie jones helping me with the whole process and it couldn’t have gone any better. I highly recommend Callie with helping with your case, she’s so polite and well mannered and just a lovely person in general. It was such a quick and fast process that I couldn’t be happier with my new car."
"Fantastic work from Chris Vickers he was extremely helpful and patient. He made the whole experience so much easier for me and was very friendly and helpful! I would definitely recommend my car credit to anybody and can’t Thank you enough for helping me :)!!"
"I found the staffs conduct to be rude and unprofessional unfortunately"
Good Morning Aislin, we are very sorry to hear that you feel this way, I understand that you have been in touch with our management team and there has been a misunderstanding. If you are still feeling dissatisfied could you please call into the office on 01246 458810 and ask to speak to the office manager? ad we will make sure that we can resolve any issues. Thank you.
"Melissa was great to deal with. Nothing seemed too much hassle and kept me informed at every stage. Great service. Thanks again."
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"Quick professional service from very friendly and attentive staff made the hole experience effortless will definitely use again ."
"The most helpful company to deal with ever. Melissa has been a pleasure to deal with and nothing has been too much trouble. Thank you all very much"
"Fantastic service. Email and phone calls were quick and helpful"
"I felt I’ll until I met my car credit and they made me smile"
"I applied for finance and was sent an email ftom kirsty who would be dealing with my enquiry, what a change from last company i called kirsty was helpfull and explained what i need to provided and took the whole process on board with regular updates and calls. I was approved in 24 hours even with my less than perfect credit history i test drove car and everything was put in place to collect car, unfortunatly the company who were supply the funds were not as efficient as kirsty and caused problems but once again kirsty took it onboard to sort it out. Even when she had finished her shift one of the other colleagues took it onboard to sort the problrm out and despite the 7:30 finish they were still on the phone to me at 7:40 what a great bunch of people, dont struggle to get finance else where go straight to my car credit. A big thank you from me and my family."
Emma Webster
Verified Reviewer
"Kayleigh was very helpful and friendly and made the process stress free she kept contact with my self through out the time I was waiting for everything to be sorted I’m happy I choose my car credit and would highly recommend! Thanks for all you help Kayleigh"
Alan Marshall
Unverified Reviewer
"Very quick and efficient service. Melissa kept me informed from start to finish. would recommend them. from 1st phone call to picking up my car just over a week"
"They were very helpful and gave me what I needed thank you so much"
"The online application form was straight forward, all I had to do was contact a member of staff to clarify one or two things and it was accepted at very reasonable interest rates. ( better than the car dealer I was buying from). The monies were paid direct to the dealer and as such everything went smoothly when I picked up the car. No complaints whatsoever with the process."
Matthew Sharpe
Unverified Reviewer
"The service has been excellent from start to finish Great communication and happy to help at every step Many thanks"
My Car Credit is rated 4.81 based on 674 reviews