My Car Credit Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend My Car Credit

About My Car Credit : Evolution Funding Ltd T/A My Car Credit like to make finding your car loan easy. We provide all of our customers with an instant online decision and will assess our panel of 32 lenders to get you the best possible car finance rate.

As our decision service is conducted on-line we can give instant decisions to you on car finance 24/7. We will generally offer more competitive rates than car finance from a bank or supermarket branded offering.
We have helped customers to buy cars on finance for 13 years and can offer car finance on Hire Purchase, PCP or Personal Loan.

enquiries@mycarcredit.co.uk

How would you rate My Car Credit ?

MICHAEL STEVENS
MICHAEL STEVENS
Verified Reviewer

Melissa Sadler Was an absolute Gem! She guided me at every single step. I was frustrated with the paperwork at first but communication was amazing πŸ˜‰
And Mel was Lovely person, who would email me at any time. Mel persevered with me as I’m a stresser and can be hard to please. My whole experience was amazing, I purchased the car I always wanted and got the best deal. I originally went with Car finance 24/7 but they were totally poo πŸ’© I’m glad I made the right choice with my car credit??? I was lucky that Mel was my coach, such a lovely person. I’m happy with the smooth completion and would recommend you get Melissa Sadler as your advisor!!!!
Stephen Tierney
Stephen Tierney
Verified Reviewer

For a start Chelsea was an absolute diamond that's even an understatement, She made it a very easy fun and entertaining experience from start too finish, Also very pleasant and easy to go through the normal painful and hastle of securing car finance it was really a 10 🌟 experience I will shout from the top of the hills how amazing it was. Chelsea was an absolute gem and a huge asset to your company. Thank you Chelsea I'll be sure to tell everyone to come to use I'm the future.
Andy Whitworth
Andy Whitworth
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic service thanks to Kirsty white . What determination to get the car we wanted
Paul Brown
Verified Reviewer

Trying to rebuild my credit Mellisa Sadler was great very pleasant helpful and got the job done thanks so much
Sabrina
Verified Buyer

Car Credit was able to approved my finance, even though I was in a IVA and offer me cheaper APR in comparison with other finance companies. I was very much impress with the customer care and regular communication my Finance advisor (Callie) offered. The process was vey quick as well.
(Mckellar) - Posted 3 days ago
Verified Buyer

Such a great service, My Car Credit offered me a professional service that brought ease to my car buying experience. Coupled with timely responses, the whole experience was smoother and easier than anticipated.
(Kunda) - Posted 3 days ago
Menino
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the speed and efficiency that the whole process was carried out. I started my enquiry on a Monday and managed to collect my car on Thursday the same week.
(Fernandes) - Posted 3 days ago
Mark
Verified Buyer

From start to finish the service was excellent, i applied for a loan on a Friday and the following week we where collecting our new Audi from the dealers. Callie Jones who was our Car Credit Specialists keep me informed throughout the whole process and is a credit to the business.
(Turnham) - Posted 4 days ago
Amy
Verified Buyer

really helpful and gave great advice, always on the phone or contactable by email to answer any question i had. really friendly people and made the whole experience enjoyable and easy
(Lewis) - Posted 4 days ago
Verified Buyer

Easy application process, I can’t thank Kirsty enough for helping me through the process.
(Robson) - Posted 5 days ago
Simon
Verified Buyer

I dealt with Gary from my car credit and he was always very polite and professional even during the stressful times of being let down by a dealer we eventually secured a vehicle from another dealer and he was constantly checking and ensuring this deal went through smoothly 2 days in fact cant recommend him enough
(Luxton) - Posted 5 days ago
Kathryn
Verified Buyer

Absolutely excellent efficient service. Gary my advisor made the whole process so easy. I was kept fully informed at each stage and each question I had was answered compressively. Excellent company to deal with. Will recommend to family and friends.
(Phillips) - Posted 5 days ago
Stewart Cuthill
Unverified Reviewer

Fantastic service from Melissa and colleagues, kept me informed through every step , very proffesional service and would recommend to anyone looking for car finance , will definitely us again in future. Many Thanks Stewart C
Jason Barnett.
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent customer service especially my advisor kirsty white. Over the moon with my new car would highly recommend if you're looking for car finance.
Genevieve
Verified Reviewer

Excellent customer service from Melissa Sadler she was efficient, supportive and a great person to work with. I want to thank you personally for everything you've done for me and l feel very privileged to meet someone like you Melissa. I have only one word to describe you "STAR".
Verified Reviewer

I used my car credit and I have bad credit and Melisa helped me get the best deal she sorted everything out any quieres I had she was there Melisa you are wonderful thank you so much for your help
Ali
Verified Reviewer

Excellent, Quick and very easy to work with. My case was dealt by Melissa Sadler she was efficient, supportive and a great person to work with. two words that would discribe her is Super Duper. Thank you Melissa
Unverified Reviewer

I Melissa Sadler helped me and nothing was of any trouble to her and can not thank her enough for this fast and has toe free process
Sean
Verified Reviewer

Dealt with Chris - I have to say these guys were one of the easiest companies I have ever dealt with. Did what they said they would do and within 2 days, its all arranged. Would definitely recommend to anyone - well done guys!
David
Verified Buyer

A great easy service just a few clicks and found perfect car and once confirmed I wanted it the money was clear in my account the following day.dealt with Kellie who made it so simple thanks again.
(7894793239) - Posted 1 week ago
Olivia
Verified Buyer

Absolutely amazing couldnt fault the service Melissa helped me to source my car within my budget & monthly payments but also found me a good rate too! If she was not in the office the staff were also switched on & happy to help!
Cameron
Verified Buyer

Very quick and painless service. I was appointed a chap called Lewis Skeet who I can't recommend enough. A very understanding gentleman and thanks to him I now have my first car as he managed to sort it all out in less than a day.
Beverley
Verified Buyer

The process was easy, the funds were credited really quickly and I was able to collect my new car sooner than I ever dreamed. Thank you so much for your help.
(7931939195) - Posted 2 weeks ago