My Car Credit Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend My Car Credit

About My Car Credit : Evolution Funding Ltd T/A My Car Credit like to make finding your car loan easy. We provide all of our customers with an instant online decision and will assess our panel of 32 lenders to get you the best possible car finance rate.

As our decision service is conducted on-line we can give instant decisions to you on car finance 24/7. We will generally offer more competitive rates than car finance from a bank or supermarket branded offering.
We have helped customers to buy cars on finance for 13 years and can offer car finance on Hire Purchase, PCP or Personal Loan.

enquiries@mycarcredit.co.uk

How would you rate My Car Credit ?

"Amazing staff, very efficient and got me a deal I was amazed with considering I have terrible credit I thought the interest would be sky high! I'm so pleased with my new car and would deffinately recommend this company"
Terry Falkingham
Terry Falkingham
"Very quick pay out"
"Very happy. I rang other car credit company’s and was messed about.my car credit sorted it out within a weekend and where very helpful.would recommend and use again"
"Kept me up to date with the progress, very helpfull couldnt do enough for me. Excellent service"
"I would recommend this company to all my friends and family , Elle was the lady who dealt with me she was very friendly kept me up to date with phones and emails. Absolutely amazing."
"The lady who dealt with me was Elle she was very very nice friendly very helpful, everything went very well , I we’ll definitely recommend your company just by my dealing with her please tell a big thank you."
"Leah made the process very simple and helped me with everything I needed and was always there to answer any questions."
"You have made me very happy have now bought a new car :)"
Richard Williamson
Unverified Reviewer
"Hannah really could not do enough for me,she would always go the extra mile to take the pressure off me.her colleagues were superb too,if Hannah was busy they would always ask if they could help and never disappoint.keep up the good work guys it’s been a pleasure dealing with you. Thank you Richard Williamson"
"Leah was amazing. Really friendly and had patience with me switching cars. Also got me the best deal over the five years I was after. Really appreciate all her effort."
"From the first moment that I spoke with the team I was extremely well looked after. I spoke first with Emma and subsequently Leah and then Hannah. They were all extremely polite and professional. Hannah was my final point of contact. When speaking with her after my loan was approved, she told me the process that she would go through to find my loan and told me when she would get back to me. Hannah exceeded my expectations by calling me back sooner than expected to give me my good news. Your staff are a credit to your company and I would have no hesitation in recommending your services to anyone looking for a loan."
"Pleasure to deal with helpful went above and beyond to get me what I asked for 150%"
"Very helpful and seemed to care about finding me the best deal possible"
"Being able to talk to chloe straight away when i rang and explaining everything in detail."
"Chloe was excellent, really helpful and made the whole process super easy"
"Very friendly staff Hanna couldn't do any more to help"
"Kayleigh was extremely helpful and professional and guided me through the entire process to make it as clear and as simple as possible."
Leanne Burnett
Verified Reviewer
"Callie went above & beyond to help everything go smoothly - can’t thank her enough"
Michael Reilly
Unverified Reviewer
"Chloe was second to none dealing with my application from start to finish and I couldn't recommend her highly enough many thanks."
"My car credit have made me very happy thank you 🙏😊"
Michael Reilly
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent service start to finish"
"I managed to get my finance through My Car Credit even though I have not lived in the country for more than 2 years. They assisted where larger institutions were unable to."
"Chloe was absolutely wonderful, she kept giving me updates about what was happening, got my finance sorted out in 2 days without a problem! Would definitely recommend to friends and family."
My Car Credit is rated 4.86 based on 1,388 reviews