My Car Credit Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Car Credit
customer service
Read My Car Credit  Reviews

About My Car Credit :

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over fourteen years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 30+ lenders to get you a finance rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

In 2019, My Car Credit was named 'Best Direct Consumer Proposition' at the Car Finance Awards and Evolution Funding was named 'Best Broker' (2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016).

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 23.9%

enquiries@mycarcredit.co.uk

Tell us how My Car Credit made you happy
Everyone was very helpful with all aspects. Especially Callie. Easy process
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
My Car Credit has been brilliant. Joe kept me updated during the whole process and was extremely helpful throughout. Will definitely use again in the future!
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Nothing great service
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Nothing
My advisor was excellent a credit to the company. Certainly would recommend in a heartbeat.
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Nothing
Well what can I say about the service ! Unbelievable amazing customer service . Callie was my account handler and was absolutely fantastic! Honestly one of the best companies to deal with .if you want professional ,helpful and ease go no further . Thank you my car credit 🙏
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Brokers
Absolutely brilliant; thanks Leah. A quick online enquiry followed by a confirmation phone call; within an hour I had a deal in place and was able to conclude the sale with the dealer with 48-hours. Thank you for all you help.
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Nothing to suggest, to me I had a brilliant customer service.
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Their options were very good for me.
I am very happy with the customer assistance given to me by Brianna, lovely and helpful lady, I had a lot of offers for my car loan she went above and negotiated the one with very good APR. I have now made the arrangements for my family car to be delivered. Thanks to my car Credit and also all the team, especially Brianna.
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? None
Second time using my car credit and would highly recommend. Customer service from start to finish is excellent
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Immediate pay outs. Whatever the day.
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Car finance 24/7. Rubbish
Excellent really impressed. 48 hrs from start to completion. Very easy. Good communication. Would definitely used again.
I was looking for car loan to buy a car, the call centre advisor, Brianna assisted me without any issues, she was very supportive and did all that she can to get me a great loan deal with low APR.
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Nothing! Extremely happy customer!
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Garage finance and bank loan
Amazing service from start to finish, easy process, amazing helpful staff! Would definitely definately recommend. Thankyou so much!
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
Callie who handled my application was amazing from start to finish. Kept me in the loop all the way though and once I’d found what I was looking for sorted it really fast couldn’t have asked for a better service.
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? A better online portal so you can self track claims
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? None
Outstanding service. Would recommend and use again. Callie Jones our adviser was helpful, friendly and went the extra mile when the finance companies portal links did not work. Brilliant!
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? None
Second time with dealing with my car credit and just as good as the first. Excellent customer care throughout application.
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Not a thing
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? At most a low Apr loan. But that's more common sense. My car credit is spot on. Not a single fault.
My car credit has been spot on helping me sort finance on one of my dream cars, from the customer service being amazing to the paying out being very very quick. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Other enquirie but nothing responded to
Excellent easy service from first applying to completion Any questions answered quickly Liam excellent friendly knowledgable nothing to much trouble Would definitely recommend
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
Great company brilliant staff that can't do enough for you, very helpfull
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Nothing
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Finance 247
Very pleased with the service from my car credit. Keeping me up to date with my progress and how everything is. Friendly customer service and always asking if I have any queries. Overall, very happy with the service and highly recommend anyone to use my car credit.
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
Callie has been excellent and helpful throughout the process.
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
Very friendly staff and got me a great deal, so very happy. Staff stayed in contact to keep me updated on the process and where my application was. They delt with the dealer so everything was sorted for me.
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
Callie was perfect and made everything really easy for me
My Car Credit is rated 4.86 based on 3,123 reviews