My Car Credit Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend My Car Credit

About My Car Credit : My car credit like to make your finding your car loan easy. We provide all of our customers with an instant online decision and will assess our panel of over 22 lenders to get you the best possible car finance rate.

As our decision service is conducted on-line we can give instant decisions to you on car finance 247. We will generally offer more competitive rates than car finance from a bank or supermarket branded offering.
We have helped customers to buy cars on finance for 13 years and can offer car finance on hire purchase, pcp or personal loan.

How would you rate My Car Credit ?

Verified Buyer

The adviser was very helpful and easy to understand and work with thank you Chelsea
Denise
Denise
Verified Buyer

I can't thank Kirsty Kayleigh, and Chelsea enough for all there hard work and helping me get through the hurdles of finding a car and everything else.
Would highly recommend this company to anyone the staff are fantastic and very patient and keep in constant contact with you even when you work night shift like me.
Thank you again to the team. X
Richard
Verified Buyer

Chelsea was a joy to work with and very professional.
Allister
Verified Buyer

The guy selling the car couldn't make me any happier very polite and helpful
(1324851684) - Posted 13 hours ago
Roy
Verified Buyer

The consultants at My Car Credit were all great, Chris made the process easy and quick and I'm loving my new car, thanks guys
(1394210394) - Posted 14 hours ago
Amber
Verified Buyer

Callie was a brilliant advisor and helped me all the way with dealing with the dealer also. Thanks so much for your assistance! Fast and efficient.
(7881339102) - Posted 1 day ago
John
Verified Buyer

great service easy and quick to deal with and very pleasant staff
(1515319160) - Posted 4 days ago
Steven
Verified Buyer

Wasn't quite sure at the start, never heard of the company before, pleasantly surprised, everything ran smoothly, great communication from start to finish, dealt with Kirsty White, can't praise her enough, professional, very friendly, got the job done
(1216032816) - Posted 5 days ago
Dale

Excellent would certainly recommend
(1259213030) - Posted 5 days ago
Colin
Verified Buyer

Really quick and easy to use,extremely happy with the service provided thankyou.
(1697742099) - Posted 5 days ago

(7904835411) - Posted 5 days ago
Derrick

So Happy I could purchase my Car
(1472485907) - Posted 6 days ago
Nicholas
Verified Buyer

I am very happy with every thing they did for me i thought i was going to miss out on the car ive been after for a while now but chelsea at my car credit rang me back 10 minutes after filling a small form online and i have been happy with the service from the start. A very cheerful chelsea on the line every time we spoke even when i was woke up to tell me i had got the funding for the car and i will be driving it within the week i am just waiting for the call to pick it up and lovely five star service thank you
(1455455602) - Posted 1 week ago
Jamie
Verified Buyer

Well what can I say about Kirsty white?
The best representative of mycarcredit
Always with me through finding the perfect vehicle and always happy and very easy to talk to.
Sooo glad that she was the one to work with me considering I used to live in Chesterfield but now north London.
And I have a great car thanks to Kirsty
So Thankyou very much Kirsty and I hope we do business again soon
All the best
Jamie Heast
(7982619726) - Posted 1 week ago
Diane
Verified Buyer

I was so impressed by how efficient the staff are. My adviser Kirsty White was clear on what l need to do and made everything simple. She ensured l felt l was being listened to and that what l was doing was right for me. I couldn't recommend them enough. I'm gonna miss speaking to them!
(1851710217) - Posted 1 week ago
Tina
Verified Buyer

Absolutely lovely people , friendly, cheerful, helpful. I applied for my car Friday I was driving it Monday. "Car credit " runs like a well oiled machine, efficient, quick, amazing company .I would 110% recommend.
(7951484402) - Posted 1 week ago
Jason
Verified Buyer

My credit score is very low following a discharged bankruptcy caused by a divorce. I needed a new van as my business is going great but I just didn't think I could borrow the money I needed but knew I could afford to pay back. My Car Credit really came up trumps. No hassle, competitive rates and explained everything as my application progressed. Kayleigh Denibo is a massive credit to the company. I would definitely recommend this company.
(1923352169) - Posted 1 week ago
Verified Buyer

Very quick and easy to use. Friendly staff who explain everything easily. No hassle. My contact Chelsea was very friendly on the phone and made my experience a worth while one. Can't fault the experience.
Andrew
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service from Chelsea my contact who were able to match my needs to a finance company
Kevin Gibbs
Unverified Reviewer

""They were very friendly, very professional and everything seemed very easy from start to finish
David
Verified Buyer

My advisor, kirsty white, was extremely helpful, kept me up to date on every aspect, was kind, understand in and helpful, everything was dealt with swiftly and professionally! Cannot fault the service from her in any way!
Greig
Verified Buyer

Great service from the start made the purchase easy
From dealer I chose myself
Keaton
Verified Buyer

Very happy Cali jones bent over backwards for me
My Car Credit is rated 4.81 based on 513 reviews