My Car Credit Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Car Credit
Read My Car Credit Reviews

About My Car Credit:

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, Evolution Funding, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over 15 years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 27 lenders to get you a finance rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

In 2019, My Car Credit was named 'Best Direct Consumer Proposition' at the Car Finance Awards and Evolution Funding was named 'Best Broker' (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016).

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 14.9%

My Car Credit 5 star review on 27th June 2019
Craig Punk
My Car Credit 5 star review on 22nd June 2019
Robert
Simon was fantastic , process started out smooth but stalled with myself chasing a lot, I have to say maybe consultants should not make promises they don't stand up to in terms of following through the full deal . All in all I now have a car at least thanks to Simon !
I still wait my keys…i’ll back with review when i get the keys 🥰🥰until now was verry nice people and Fast sevices🤝👏
I have used many finance companies over the years and always used the dealership to sort the finance out but decided to use my car credit on this occasion all I can say was the guy Simon who dealt with sorting it out was fantastic cant fault this guy in any way he was always in contact with me and sorted everything out I will definitely be using again in the future thanks Simon.
Thank you so much for your help and support during my application. It wss everything straightforward, quick and very professional!! Will highly recommend you!
Dan has been brilliant, he always kept me upto date with everything that was going on, always helped when i called him and gave the information i needed. When Dan wasn't available there was always someone to help. Recomended 100%
Was super helpful and friendly. Patiently informed me of the steps as I am a first time buyer and kept me up to date.
Absolutely brilliant service from start to finish, well imformed and well communicated. Joshua was an awsome rep to speak with. Very professional and clear with his instructions and advice. 5* rating from me and will recommend. 👏
Excellent service
Very professional service
Molly was very professional, she’s dedicated towards her customers. She’s very organised and obviously delivered a great customer service qualities .
I got a new car . Thankyou
Very helpful & understanding customer service. Thank you!
Great service. Always quick to respond and very knowledgeable in when replying to an email. Made my experience in purchasing a car perfect.
Friendly customer service who are pleasant and helpful.
The process was made SO easy! Great communication throughout, friendly advisors and so easy to use. I would highly recommend my car credit, they are excellent.
Phenomenal service and quick turnarounds, 10/10 would definitely recommend
Great service! Very efficient
Great service! Very efficient
Am really excited,no stress no hazel and good customer response
Grant was fantastic. Could not have asked for anything more. All sorted on less than 24hrs
My Car Credit is rated 4.86 based on 3,691 reviews