My Car Credit Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend My Car Credit

About My Car Credit : Don’t let life get in the way of getting the car you really want!

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 20+ lenders to get the best available rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over thirteen years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

My Car Credit is a trading style of Evolution Funding Limited. Evolution Funding are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit brokerage. Our FCA number is 823324. Finance subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. A guarantee may be required. Over 18’s only. PLEASE ENSURE YOU CAN AFFORD THE REPAYMENTS FOR THE DURATION OF A LOAN BEFORE ENTERING INTO A CREDIT AGREEMENT. We work with a number of carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer you finance for your purchase. We are only able to offer finance products from these providers and they may provide an incentive to us to do so. Prices, offers and information correct at time of publishing. Evolution Funding Ltd is a credit broker and not a lender.

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 21.4%

enquiries@mycarcredit.co.uk

Tell us how My Car Credit made you happy

customer service
"A very efficient and reliable service 10/10 !"
Janie Macdonald
"Courtney Ives was great , I really couldn’t fault her , she kept me informed every step of the way and nothing was to much trouble she was very professional she made buying my car very easy ."
"The most simplist transactions I have ever come across! No hassle and Liam was brilliant in helping me find the loan for me and at a reasonable rate. Some criteria and conditions were added to the loan, but thoroughly explained and found the car for me and took 2 days to sort from start to completion and pick up on the new car!! Thanks again guys"
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
"If Carlsberg did motor finance! The advisor, Andy, was absolutely brilliant and knew his stuff, he was polite, understanding and very professional all the way through. Seriously this guy needs promoting as soon as possible, or at least given a bonus. If anybody needs financing I cant recommend this company enough, and would recommend Andy as your advisor. This guy is just superb, so much so that if I had a daughter I would be happy to marry her off to him. Thank you Andy and MyCarCredit, as Arnie once said, I'll be back."
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
"My Car Credit...great service and fantastic friendly people."
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Absolutely nothing
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Hippo finance
"Very helpful and also I was surprised how quick I got my new car I would definitely recommend to all my friends and family who wants a car keep up the good work mycarcredit."
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? None
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? None
"Excellent communication throughout and very helpful"
"Brilliant customer satisfaction!"
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
"Excellent service and communications"
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
"Amazing staff very helpfull great service."
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
"Leah was very helpful, chased the dealer for me and got the money paid out within 2 days"
"useless.broker not lender.waist of time"
Hi, we are sorry to hear that you have had a poor experience with My Car Credit. We are struggling to find your application on our system so we aren't able to look into your case further and resolve any problems. If there is anything more we can do for you, please get in touch. With regards, My Car Credit.
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? None
"My car credit were great at getting me finance .I would use them again."
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Better communication
"Wasn’t happy with the service."
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so sorry to hear you experienced some communication issues with us - we strive for excellent customer service and have clearly let you down on this occasion. We have taken your comments and looked into your particular circumstances, which will be used to drive improvements across the teams. With regards, My Car Credit
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
"Simple and easy to deal with, friendly and professional staff. My credit handler Tom was efficient and maintained great contact throughout the process making it simple and effortless during the process."
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
"I found My car credit great to deal with and took the stress out of finding a loan."
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Nothing. Perfect
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Bank loan
"It was a simple and painless experience. Courtney Ives was quick, efficient and lovely to deal with. I had secured my new car in 2 days! Amazing!"
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Nothing at all, as it was a very simple process.
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Car finance 247
"I spoke with a few representives all were helpful, and gave clear instructions on the steps of the whole process from beginning to end. Never had to wait long to speak with anybody, Staff always called me back whenever they said they would. Demi Mitchell was really helpful and my customer experience dealing with My car credit was 10/10. Regards Dean Atterbury"
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
"Great company. Couldn't be anymore helpful. Defo recommend them"
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Request all of the proofs of ID, payslips, addres in one go rather than this ID, then that one. You deal with lenders all the time and it would be useful and more expedient to capture the data in one hit rather than 5.
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? None.
"I read a few reviews but I was sceptical however the whole experience was simple, easy and Andy was a pleasure to deal with. He helped make, what is normally quite a difficult process, really simple and easy and was extremely personable throughout. I would definitely recommend the service that they provide."
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? COMMUNICATION
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Dealer finance
"Very poor communication within My Car Credit, told one thing by email and then at last minute advised that payment hasnt been made and no one knows why whilst left with no vehicle due to changing over insurance to collect new vehicle.Advised after insurance company was closed that payment hadnt been made and no one knew why not until next day and even then and until now still not advised that payment went through.Only advised by dealer that they had received payment.Advised MCC that i had to pay twice to change insurance back to old vehicle and again to new vehicle twice but went on deaf ears."
Hi Damien, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear that you experienced poor communication in your experience with My Car Credit. We strive for excellent customer service and have clearly let you down on this occasion. Your comments have been fed back to the relevant teams to drive improvements, and if there is anything further we can do for you, please get in touch. With regards, My Car Credit.
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Nothing
"A great service by great staff always kept up to date with my application.would recommend. Thanks to Leah 👍"
How do you find the speed of service you were provided by My Car Credit?
"Leah was very helpful and friendly. Pleasure to talk to! Agreed to proceed with the finance on Monday and paid out on Tuesday! Very fast"
My Car Credit is rated 4.86 based on 2,800 reviews