My Car Credit Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend My Car Credit

About My Car Credit : Don’t let life get in the way of getting the car you really want!

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 20+ lenders to get the best available rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over thirteen years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

My Car Credit is a trading style of Evolution Funding Limited. Evolution Funding are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit brokerage. Our FCA number is 669005. Finance subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. A guarantee may be required. Over 18’s only. PLEASE ENSURE YOU CAN AFFORD THE REPAYMENTS FOR THE DURATION OF A LOAN BEFORE ENTERING INTO A CREDIT AGREEMENT. We work with a number of carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer you finance for your purchase. We are only able to offer finance products from these providers and they may provide an incentive to us to do so. Prices, offers and information correct at time of publishing. Evolution Funding Ltd is a credit broker and not a lender.

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 18.3%

enquiries@mycarcredit.co.uk

customer service

How would you rate My Car Credit ?

Matthew
"Had the great pleasure with dealing with Callie Jones,she was absolutely brilliant and so very helpful and a joy to talk to So thank you Callie"
Tracey
"I dealt with Josh who was amazing from start to finish, kept me informed all the way I woud recommend my car credit and definitely recommend Josh he was always cheery and upbeat and made the whole experience very easy."
"I had an answer in less than a minute of compleating the short questionnaire. I’d like to thank Chris Vickers and the team for a very easy and pleasant experience. Thanks for all your help Perry"
How would you rate My Car Credit's online application process?
"Very helpful staff , quick answer Highly rated definitely will cooperate again . My dream come true because of u finally bought a car that I love Thank u :)"
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Nothing
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? None
"Excellent in the way they handle everything"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Car finance uk
"The person who dealt with me was Derrain Dove, I would like to say, she was absolutely fantastic from the first conversation we had. Very professional and friendly. She helped me with my questions I needed answering and made my application easy. I would also like state I would definitely recommend MyCarCredit as a company. I especially would like to say a massive THANK YOU to Derrian for all your amazing help with the purchase of my BMW. Regards Robert Saunders"
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Nothing
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Was my first
"Chelsea was amazing due to my sad circumstances she helped me quickly, efficiently and was very professional. Her attitude is warm and friendly. I would definitely recommend her and your company. 5 ***** thank you"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Nothing, no need
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Banks and other loan companies
"Fantastic service. From the start MCC were wholly professional, very competitive on price and overall provided a rapid first class service. Particularly I would like to thank Chelsea for her outstanding work. I will highly recommend MCC to everyone."
"Quick easy service"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Various personal loans
"Liam has been extremely helpful throughout the process, I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for support."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Extremely satisfied by customer service. Especially miss Chloe Nicholas did amazing job, always there when needed and great results after her efforts. Would recomend to everyone who is serious about buying new wheels."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Buying a car should never be a hassle and the support I received from the team meant I have been able to purchase my dream car hassle free"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Nothing I would change.
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? None. My car credit is the best
"My advisor Courtney has step by step guided me and am soo grateful for her helping hand. Thanks Courtney your the best!"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Better communication between dealership and my car credit
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Personal loan, dealership finance
"Friendly staff, easy to contact, not left on hold for long periods. Simple easy process."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"My advisor Chloe Nicholas was extremely helpful a lovely girl to speak to she helped and advised me every step of the way thank you Chloe"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Very easy and decision in seconds. Helpful staff too!"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Very professional and friendly service"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Friendly, helpful and efficient. Great service would highly recommend my agent."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Very helpful and easy to deal with"
How would you rate My Car Credit's online application process?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Not a thing
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Ba k loan, credit card
"Mind blowingly easy and straightforward, excellent customer service"
"I’d leave zero stars if I could, as that is as much help as this company was. Had a brief phone call on Thursday evening to take some details, was told they’d be back in touch very soon with some figures. Friday afternoon I rang back and was told they’d ring me back within an hour with some quotes. Sent my contact Samantha an email Friday night to see what was happening, had no reply. I rang again on Saturday morning to be told they were having computer issues and they’d definitely be in touch in an hour. So far still nothing, I’ve taken my custom elsewhere. Absolute rubbish company as far as I’m concerned. Customer service, don’t make me laugh"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Dealer finance and bank loan
"Used them to finance a new car after mine was written off. Dealt with Laura and she was brilliant, found me a deal and kept me informed all the way through the process. Thank you. Will usr them again."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Excellent customer service and Chris my case handler was amazing"
My Car Credit is rated 4.86 based on 1,874 reviews