My Car Credit Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend My Car Credit

About My Car Credit : Don’t let life get in the way of getting the car you really want!

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 20+ lenders to get the best available rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over thirteen years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

My Car Credit is a trading style of Evolution Funding Limited. Evolution Funding are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit brokerage. Our FCA number is 823324. Finance subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. A guarantee may be required. Over 18’s only. PLEASE ENSURE YOU CAN AFFORD THE REPAYMENTS FOR THE DURATION OF A LOAN BEFORE ENTERING INTO A CREDIT AGREEMENT. We work with a number of carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer you finance for your purchase. We are only able to offer finance products from these providers and they may provide an incentive to us to do so. Prices, offers and information correct at time of publishing. Evolution Funding Ltd is a credit broker and not a lender.

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 21.4%

enquiries@mycarcredit.co.uk

Tell us how My Car Credit made you happy

customer service
"A very efficient and reliable service 10/10 !"
Janie Macdonald
"Courtney Ives was great , I really couldn’t fault her , she kept me informed every step of the way and nothing was to much trouble she was very professional she made buying my car very easy ."
"The most simplist transactions I have ever come across! No hassle and Liam was brilliant in helping me find the loan for me and at a reasonable rate. Some criteria and conditions were added to the loan, but thoroughly explained and found the car for me and took 2 days to sort from start to completion and pick up on the new car!! Thanks again guys"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Leah dealt with me the whole way through my loan process and was amazing. She always kept on top of everything and was always more than happy to answer all my questions and requests, highly recommended, I have already recommended 2 people I know!"
"Told we were accepted but then had to chase them all the time. Told incorrect information and lost out on 2 cars. Finally declined with no explanation even though credit history isnt bad. Offered finance at double monthly payments with no explanation as to why. Very unprofessional approach."
"I would not recommend my car credit to anyone they have just messed me about with every thing g."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Nothing it was faultless
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? I didn’t consider any other and I certainly wouldn’t
"Absolutely fantastic, Leah made it very simple and stress free, she attended to every step with her full attention, I was very impressed with how fast she made the process and wouldn’t go anywhere else in the future."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Hi have to say Leah was amazing dealing with my car. I read the reviews before I contacted My Car Credit and thought what others may have thought. A: is it that simple. B: how do they generate these reviews to give people peace of mind to contact with confidence. I have to say I was sceptical about it. How can it be this easy. Well the truth is it is. My brother has also gone with them too. So a huge 5 star for you guys. Thanks again Leah."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Nothing I can think of
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? None
"Very easy to deal with and nothing is too much trouble when contacting them"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Very pleased with the outcome and i found i always kept up to date either through, text, email or phone call. Very easy to talk too and easy to get through too when i have needed to call! Thankyou for all of your help! And making it stress free for me!"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Easy, hassle free and very prompt. An all round good experience. Thank you."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Better communication as I had to chase you for updates...
"Amazing, incredible!!! After being mislead bý another finance company which made multiple finance aplications without my consent and my credit score went down, I asked help from My car credit. I told them from the beginning my situation and short story: I ve got a car finance thru them and bought a car. The whole process was quite simple, not perfect, but better than my previous experience. I recommended them to my sister in law which got a car finance as well despite her poor credit score and both got a 50 pounds voucher."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Please ensure document uploads are checked thoroughly
"Liam was really helpful, he explained everything for me and went the extra mile to get the deal arranged with the dealership. Thanks."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Excellent service clear information Good guidance and transparency"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Less repetitive confirmation of data on each call
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Black horse
"Very efficient service and very protective of the personal data"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Easy to deal with answered every question always kept in touch through the process thank you"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Great help, very friendly always provided solutions"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Application was quick and easy and the people I spoke to were friendly and helpful"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Liam was very professional, car was cleaned prior to pickup. Would be happy to deal with him again in future."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? I will keep my word to call back the client at time or day i told.
"The service is good but very slowly! I had to call back every day for 5 days to find out the results of my application. If you are desperate for a finance is ok."
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback. We are sorry to hear you experienced some communication problems from our team - we strive for excellent customer service and have clearly let you down on this occasion! Your feedback has been passed on to the relevant teams to drive improvements, we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. With regards, My Car Credit
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Bank loans and other ways of paying
"Easy to do, pleasant staff, great communication. I was nervous about car credit because we haven't bought a new car for many years - you made it easy and I'd like to say thank you."
(Jones) - Posted 6 days ago
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Excellent customer service and care"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Brilliant service. Leah has been amazing so helpful."
My Car Credit is rated 4.85 based on 2,881 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access