My Car Credit Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend My Car Credit

About My Car Credit : Don’t let life get in the way of getting the car you really want!

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 20+ lenders to get the best available rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over thirteen years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

My Car Credit is a trading style of Evolution Funding Limited. Evolution Funding are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit brokerage. Our FCA number is 669005. Finance subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. A guarantee may be required. Over 18’s only. PLEASE ENSURE YOU CAN AFFORD THE REPAYMENTS FOR THE DURATION OF A LOAN BEFORE ENTERING INTO A CREDIT AGREEMENT. We work with a number of carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer you finance for your purchase. We are only able to offer finance products from these providers and they may provide an incentive to us to do so. Prices, offers and information correct at time of publishing. Evolution Funding Ltd is a credit broker and not a lender.

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 18.3%

enquiries@mycarcredit.co.uk

Tell us how My Car Credit made you happy

customer service
Natalie
"My Car Credit were amazing and went out of their way to help us. Derrian and her team worked really hard on our application and were always at the end of the phone for us whenever we needed them. Well done team and a special thanks to Derrian for all her help!"
Mj
"Brilliant service outstandingly professional, couldn’t ask for more, and the service and help Liam gave was superb thank you so much"
Robert Curran
"My car credit was very helpful in getting me the right credit for my car. Chelsea was really helpful keeping in contact with me all the way until i got my car thank you guys soooo much"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Friendly efficient staff, loan was delta with swiftly, they liaised directly with garage to ensure an smooth easy transaction"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? None but wouldn't use anyone else now
"Excellent service throughout the whole process of helping find and fund my new car. Couldn't be any happier from the staff in the company friendly and honest advice given Really appreciate what you all have done Thanks again"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Tell customers the admin fee at the start and finish
"A massive thank you to Sam for sorting out my finance and will definitely recommend you to friends and family etc."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Very friendly and helpful staff who take you through step by step. Was a pleasure"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Laura was very helpful and basically done everything for me"
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Nothing
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? I choose very carfully so my fagile credit score was not ruined
"Abosolute pleasure to deal with, Liam was a star, everything explained correctly and really fast at getting me approved for the car I wanted from the garage I wanted! No pushy sales nonsense he just let me find my car myself and he did the rest! I would recommend to anyone!"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Very Helpfull with my finance"
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Nothing
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Dealer
"They were very professional and quick now have a new car with best rate and price"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Other leasing and pcp companies
"Sam was helpful all the way and took time to communicate between me, the car dealer a d the finance company with a bright enthusiatic and professional approach. Couldn't have asked for a better customer support analyst.."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Exceptional Service. Kept informed throughout. Good deals."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Dealership finance
"Liam and the team were excellent at helping me find a great finance deal even after failing to obtain finance previously. Definitely would recommend and use again for all future needs."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? E sign on the final paperwork in my case would have been great but I understand it’s lender specific.
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Zuto, Finance through dealero
"Highly recommend My Car Credit, my first time not organising finance through the dealer. The friendly team secured me a great apr and a quick transaction. I will certainly use My Car Credit for my next car purchase, Thank you!"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Had a really good and pleasant experience would recommend and thank you Chelsea"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Everyone I spoke with at My Car Credit were friendly, polite, knowledgeable and professional. They always kept me informed and updated throughout the whole process."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? The pay out could be quicker
"Sam as been an excellent ambassador for my car credit whilst sorting out my finance I will highly recommend my car credit"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"First class service from start to finish. Clear communication at all times. My contact there (Leah) was personable and helpful at all times. She took me through and explained the process at each step. I would highly recommend My Car Credit"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Chelsea my application manager was brilliant. Clear, fast communication made the process very fast and simple."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Lots of to-ing and fro-ing however the guys at the end of the phone especially Liam, endeavoured to obtain finance for me and we got there in the end with a car I really wanted."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Super helpful and understanding everything got sorted by a lovely girl and it has been the easiest process of buying a car"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Personal loan
"Very friendly"