My Car Credit Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend My Car Credit

About My Car Credit : Don’t let life get in the way of getting the car you really want!

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 20+ lenders to get the best available rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over thirteen years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

My Car Credit is a trading style of Evolution Funding Limited. Evolution Funding are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit brokerage. Our FCA number is 823324. Finance subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. A guarantee may be required. Over 18’s only. PLEASE ENSURE YOU CAN AFFORD THE REPAYMENTS FOR THE DURATION OF A LOAN BEFORE ENTERING INTO A CREDIT AGREEMENT. We work with a number of carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer you finance for your purchase. We are only able to offer finance products from these providers and they may provide an incentive to us to do so. Prices, offers and information correct at time of publishing. Evolution Funding Ltd is a credit broker and not a lender.

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 18.3%

enquiries@mycarcredit.co.uk

Tell us how My Car Credit made you happy

customer service
Pete
"The most simplist transactions I have ever come across! No hassle and Liam was brilliant in helping me find the loan for me and at a reasonable rate. Some criteria and conditions were added to the loan, but thoroughly explained and found the car for me and took 2 days to sort from start to completion and pick up on the new car!! Thanks again guys"
Syed
"After having a lot of difficulties with other car credit companies i came across My Car Credit, and I can say it was quick and easy, the staff are friendly and efficient and get the job done quickly. Leah was absolutely brilliant. I would highly recommend anyone to use their services."
"Excellent customer service, helpful staff who go the extra mile. Dealt with Sam who was fantastic. I can’t recommend highly enough."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Haven't had car credit for many many years and was a bit apprehensive but it could not of been easier with MCC, there's 100s of company's to choose from but I wouldn't bother calling any others these guys a super polite and very efficient. I will 100% be using them again. Lee Spicer Oxfordshire"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Scanning documents inatead of pictures of the documentw
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Dealership finance
"My Car Credit was brilliant for my car finance. UK CUSTOMER SERVICE. Friendly helpful agents. Easy process start to finish and quick processing of paperwork and funds by them. Would recommend"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Good services and amazing staff"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"My Car Credit is the best."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Car finance 24/7
"Brilliant service! Paula Henderson was great."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Nothing, you don't fix what is not broken
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Car Credit 24
"Using My Car Credit was as easy as buttering bread, very efficient and professional."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Would 100% recommend My Car Credit. Was seemless from start to finish and Sam Machin was brilliant to deal with. Would not hesitate to use you guys again."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Very good and very helpful staff. Thank you"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Nothing
"Very quick with dealing with my credit and very polite and helpful"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? woudl have preferred to have dealt with same person all time
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? carfinance24
"very pleasant people dealt with questions and application promptly"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Get the payment confirmation email to the garage quicker to save having to return to collect the car
"So easy to deal with, Liam took care of me and within 3 days I collected my new car."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? It was all good
"Very helpful staff, quick and easy to do"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Great company. Helpful staff. Many thanks."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? nothing
"My car credit was brilliant from start to finish! Within 3 days i had my new car and Leah my adviser was great! She ran through how everything worked and kept my upto date on everything I would definitely recommend my car credit to friends and family"
How would you rate My Car Credit's online application process?
"Great service and straight forward"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Apr rates
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? My car finance 247
"Brilliant service from my advisor demi"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Great staff very helpful made my first time getting finance great"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? The link of the documents to sign is not too reliable
"I was very satisfied with My Car Credit. They are very flexible and customer friendly. My advisor, Paula was very kind and her service provided was all about my wishes. Thank you Paula for all your help Now I cannot wait to collect my car"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Possibly speak to same person all time
"Great help to me very polite"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"After a few problem getting email through I was worried I would not be able to get my car the day I wanted but my car credit did everything to make sure money was sent and cleared the day i need it to be very pleased"
My Car Credit is rated 4.87 based on 2,550 reviews