My Car Credit Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend My Car Credit

About My Car Credit : Evolution Funding Ltd T/A My Car Credit like to make finding your car loan easy. We provide all of our customers with an instant online decision and will assess our panel of 32 lenders to get you the best possible car finance rate.

As our decision service is conducted on-line we can give instant decisions to you on car finance 24/7. We will generally offer more competitive rates than car finance from a bank or supermarket branded offering.
We have helped customers to buy cars on finance for 13 years and can offer car finance on Hire Purchase, PCP or Personal Loan.

enquiries@mycarcredit.co.uk

How would you rate My Car Credit ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Simon S
"Very happy quick and easy to use staff very helpful no waiting sorting within a hour thank you"
Darren
"Great service from Hannah She was very helpful šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘"
"Really easy process from start to finish. I was kept informed throughout the purchase and Callow could not of been more helpful or friendly. I would definitely recommend!! 5 star service. Many thanks Clive"
"Very friendly helpful staff , thanks Derrian for all your help and your positive attitude šŸ˜€šŸ‘"
"I need to says that you are very helpful and very friendly . My agent was Hannah Bagshaw, she was amazing help me with everything. I’m very happy with everything you done for me Thank you"
"Helped me through the process from start to finish, really professional and friendly. Really quick process too thank you x"
"My advisor kayleigh dealt with all my enquires quickly and was really helpful."
"Melissa Sadler was great sorted everything out for me and kept me up dated lovely ladie thanks so much for all your help been a pleasure to deal with will recommend highly neil"
"Great service with immediate response and good rates"
"Great company no problems at all Thank you"
"Be good service carried out by friendly staff top marks!"
"Excellent customer service. Callie kept me updated throughout the process and I felt like staff worked hard to get my finance deal secured."
"Friendly professional throughout."
"Chloe kept me informed every step of the way and professional in dealing with a couple of situations that were thrown our way"
"An excellent service was provided by polite professional staff who ensured I was kept informed at every stage of the process"
"Great service from Hannah She was very helpful šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘"
"Very helpful, very nice polite person on the phone"
"Kayleigh was excellent got me a perfect deal found me a perfect car would recommend you to anybody thank you"
"Fantastic service couldn't do enough for me"
"Excellent service with pleasant and knowledgeable staff. Most of the dealings completed over both email and phone with a couple issues dealt with quickly and courteously by Hannah...."
"Very friendly service"
"Just a good, simple and extremely helpful service.... Thank You. Rob Gould"
My Car Credit is rated 4.85 based on 1,072 reviews