My Car Credit Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Car Credit
Read My Car Credit Reviews

About My Car Credit:

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, Evolution Funding, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over fourteen years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 27 lenders to get you a finance rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

In 2019, My Car Credit was named 'Best Direct Consumer Proposition' at the Car Finance Awards and Evolution Funding was named 'Best Broker' (2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016).

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 13.9%

Craig punk
My Car Credit 5 star review on 22nd June 2019
Robert
My Car Credit 5 star review on 30th April 2019
Great service - Molly found me a car loan quickly and made it really easy for me to complete the application, whilst making me aware of details to consider.
I felt in capable and safe hands throughout the process.
I felt in capable and safe hands throughout the process.
From start to finish the staff have been amazing especially Callie. A few set backs along the way but Callie kept me up to date through the whole process. Fantastic service!!
My car credit we’re great. Everyone I spoke to was extremely friendly and helpful, which made the process much easier. My Car Credit were also very helpful t ensure the car and dealership I chose were up to standard.
Excellent service. Grant kept me informed at every stage of the process, including addressing my questions. First Class!
Very responsive always there to answer any questions i highly recommend my car credit
Was always kept up to date on each stage of the process. Very impressed with the communication even when the car dealer made it difficult. Would recommend. I got a better apr rate than with the car dealer.
Very helpful during whole process, with ability to call and email (generic email however). Slightly disappointed at change in APR% after initially being told a lower one, however vehicle type ended up being classed as commercial.
My car credit have been a joy to use for my purchase. They got me a great interest rate and everyone I spoke to at the company was polite friendly and helpful. I had most dealings with Jack who couldnt of been more helpful he had the patience of a saint and saw me through all the technical stuff to do with the loan. I would highly reccomend this company as it was the second one I looked at for finance but the first company were nowhere near as professional as My Car Credit.
Molly has been so helpful & friendly.
Molly has been so helpful & friendly.
Grant was a treat to work with he made what is normally a stressful situation a lot less stressful for me everybody was very professional the security is on par beyond anything I’ve experienced before I will definitely recommend use to my friends thanks again
Great service received by Callie.
I can’t thank her enough for the effort she has put into this for me.
I have been calling a lot to check for updates and she has always re assured me.

Great service.
Great service received by Callie.
I can’t thank her enough for the effort she has put into this for me.

Great service.
Simple to arrange and a pleasure to deal with. Well pleased.
Simple to arrange and a pleasure to deal with. Well pleased.
Absolutely faultless, Helen has been amazing
Absolutely faultless, Helen has been amazing
Great service, super easy to apply and really quick turnaround and awesome apr
Callie was absolutely fantastic from the first phone call (even before I had finished filling out the application)and went above and beyond to get me into my new car although we had a lot of issues with the garage she sorted everything for me many thanks 🙂🙂🙂
My Car Credit is rated 4.86 based on 3,399 reviews