My Car Credit Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend My Car Credit

About My Car Credit : Don’t let life get in the way of getting the car you really want!

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 20+ lenders to get the best available rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over thirteen years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

My Car Credit is a trading style of Evolution Funding Limited. Evolution Funding are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit brokerage. Our FCA number is 669005. Finance subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. A guarantee may be required. Over 18’s only. PLEASE ENSURE YOU CAN AFFORD THE REPAYMENTS FOR THE DURATION OF A LOAN BEFORE ENTERING INTO A CREDIT AGREEMENT. We work with a number of carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer you finance for your purchase. We are only able to offer finance products from these providers and they may provide an incentive to us to do so. Prices, offers and information correct at time of publishing. Evolution Funding Ltd is a credit broker and not a lender.

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 18.3%

enquiries@mycarcredit.co.uk

customer service

How would you rate My Car Credit ?

Dean Straw
"Very good service very helpful"
Stephen
"Excellent service so straight foward allways there to answer any questions. I went from filling out form on line to see to drive my new car in about 5 days was amazing."
"Very fast efficient and professional service ."
How would you rate My Car Credit's online application process?
"Callie has the patience of a saint. Very understanding and helpful"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Leah has been fantastic at helping with my car choice. To have a company call back when they say they will is freshing. Efficient and nothing too much trouble. Just a shame that my sons wheelchair doesn’t fit in my car!!!! 🙈 Thank you Leah for all you’ve done."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"All advisors who took part in my application from start to end were extremely helpful."
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
If you could change one thing about our service, what would it be? Nothing Really
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? Looked online found MCC and really pleased
"I don't exactly have a blameless credit history, so when I needed finance for a new car, I was expecting to be treated like a social outcast. Nothing could be further from the truth. The staff are lovely, friendly, professional people, and the process is efficient. At every stage I received a txt to tell me what to do next. And when I found the car I wanted they liaised with the dealer and all I had to do was pick my new car up. Would have no hesitation in recommending "My Car Credit""
"Jose 4 reviews Absolute Time wasters indeed Time wasters indeed, gone back and forth for 2 weeks now been to see 4 cars of which I paid a deposit of £100 to hold one car. They keep coming back with excuses, and delaying, wasting time, asking for one proof or another. No call back for days and its always the same script, have you looked at the cars on the website, have you taken a test drive. Whats the point until I know for sure if the finance has been accepted. Either you can get the finance or not, stop wasting peoples time.. They falsely advertise that anyone can get excepted the fact is they are so incompetent. If you looking for car finance go elsewhere please don't waste your time with these trading under AA motor finance. Go elsewhere don't waste your time"
Hi Jose, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear you didn't have a positive experience with us, we strive for excellent customer service and have clearly let you down on this occasion. We are struggling to find your account on our system, would you be able to call through to the office on 01246 458 810 so we can look into your experience further? With regards, MCC
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"My car credit we’re brilliant dealt with everything for me"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? APR rate
"Fast friendly service"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
"Very easy process from start to finish. Made even easier when a gentleman called Liam was dealing with my enquiry’s. He has outstanding customer service skills!"
How would you rate the quality of communication from My Car Credit?
What other alternatives did you consider before choosing My Car Credit? An increased bank loan
"My car credit have been amazing from start to finish. My advisor was Callie and no problem was to big or too small for her to deal with. I was kept updated all the way through and I have been extremely satisfied."
2360 More companies
"Iam well happy with my car credit they got me the car i wanted thank you courtney"
"From start to finish Leah had been there to answer any questions I had (of which there were many). Can't fault the ease of the whole process and from start to finish I was informed of what would be happening next. Within a short time frame the funds were with the dealership and everything went very smoothly. Highly recommended."
"Leah was fantastic very informative and friendly."
"Absolutely brilliant already recommended to family and friends a******"
"Very easy to deal with, Callie made the whole experience very easy, great communication throughout"
"Amazing friendly service kayleigh was so helpful. Speed the sorted all my credit out was amazing. And restored confidence. Prompt payment to my car dealer."
"Courtney, my advisor was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She kept me informed about everything that was happening and even when things were delayed she kept me up to date and was always happy to make sure everything was explained and I was aware of the progress being made."
"All staff are so helpful so made everything so easy to complete in a matter of days. I can't rate this company high enough."
"Leah was absolutely outstanding- thorough, reliable and very professional. I am amazed how quickly all this was dealt with (24 hours to complete) and phone calls and updates personally every step of the way. Leah is a credit to your company"
"very helpful, very friendly, brilliant help"
"The whole experience from beginning to end was absolutely flawless. I was quite daunted getting car finance and the whole team worked together to provide the support I needed. Their rates are fantastic and I highly recommend anyone to give these brilliant people a go. I’m very much looking forward to picking my car up which from filling the firm out on a Monday to picking my car up on the Saturday. Thanks Guys Dawn x"
My Car Credit is rated 4.85 based on 1,625 reviews