My Car Credit Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Car Credit
Read My Car Credit Reviews

About My Car Credit:

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, Evolution Funding, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over 15 years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 27 lenders to get you a finance rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

In 2019, My Car Credit was named 'Best Direct Consumer Proposition' at the Car Finance Awards and Evolution Funding was named 'Best Broker' (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016).

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 14.9%

My Car Credit 5 star review on 27th June 2019
Craig Punk
My Car Credit 5 star review on 22nd June 2019
Robert
excellent service highly recommended.
I have never had so many security checks done in my 40 years of dealing with finance companies. It has taken almost 2 weeks to get paid out so I can pick up my new car. I worked in finance for nearly 10 years too. Molly Gee who I dealt with the most was excellent. She went over and above to get compliance to pay out to the first garage I was buying from but Evolution Finance kept finding reasons not to pay out so I had to go elsewhere. This has caused so much stress and anxiety and I’ve still not got my new car. Hopefully funds will reach new garage’s bank before end of day tomorrow and I can pick up car then.
Molly was really helpful all the way through the process and was happy to answer any questions I had.
Molly was so helpful every step
Molly was excellent and kept me informed every step of the way. It was an easy process and her Customer Service was excellent.
Molly was so helpful every step
A big thank you to Sam and all the team they have been great to deal with and kept me up to date throughout from start to finish. The whole team are a credit to your company excellent service thank you for all your help.
Very fast very helpful amazing staff molly was more than helpful al the time , highly recommended.
Adam made everything really simple and straight forward, took care of everything behind the scenes so I didn't have to. Genuinely really nice guy too. Within the space of 2 days I had been accepted, the funds had been sent over to the dealership and I was ready to pick up my car.
the customer service was outstanding, always very helpful on any queries made, very prompt in replying to any emails, the service from start to finish was excellant, letting you know progress all the way through
I had the pleasure of dealing with Brianna to secure my car credit. I applied online and had a call within minutes with how to proceed. Brianna was super helpful, explained everything clearly and understood my requirements. Within days I was able to go and collect my new car with very clear payment terms and a lovely process to go with it. Everyone I dealt with from Brianna, Josh to Susan (I think that was the name in payouts) was smiley, friendly, and happy to help. 100% will recommend to all my friends, and just feel lucky to have stumbled across My Car Credit. Well done!
The process was fairly straight forward . We had a few issues with my signature but Daniel was really good
Excellent service and support with an outcome that was a huge benefit to my financial situation, excellent rates. Molly Gee was more than helpful with my aplication
What a fantastic experience! Was time for a new car and I couldn’t of asked for better customer service and expeditiousness! A big thank you to Simon Cox, it was a pleasure working with you and I really appreciate the service you provided, top quality, you’re a star! Please have a beer on me when the pubs open!
Daniel was very thorough and personable, made the process feel easy and was very good at communicating what was happening at each stage. Simple process and easy to use online portal.
Took too long from enquiry and still awaiting payout to the garage. Had an email stating “complete” and you can arrange to pick the car up. Changed my insurance over and the garage have said they haven’t received payment. Spoke to someone and now been told it can take up to 3 working days to clear. Maybe this should be stated in the email you send saying “congratulations it’s all complete”. Although James has been helpful not a great experience overall. Will be over 12 days from first enquiry by the time I pick the car up!
Dear Customer, thank you for taking the time to review us and we are sorry that your experience with us as not gone smoothly. We do take pride in delivering a great service but on this occasion, it sounds like something has gone wrong. As we can't identify your application from your review, we're unable to investigate the specifics but your comments have been forwarded onto the team for review. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we hope you enjoy your new car. Kind regards, My Car Credit.
Absolutely brilliant from start to finish, very quick response times and everything explained very clearly, would definitely use this company again and would recommend to anyone!
Very helpful and quite straight forward process
Excellent service. Seamless execution and very customer friendly attitude. Full marks to grant and my car credit.
My Car Credit is rated 4.86 based on 3,584 reviews