My Car Credit Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Car Credit
Read My Car Credit Reviews

About My Car Credit:

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, Evolution Funding, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over 15 years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 27 lenders to get you a finance rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

In 2019, My Car Credit was named 'Best Direct Consumer Proposition' at the Car Finance Awards and Evolution Funding was named 'Best Broker' (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016).

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 14.9%

Craig punk
My Car Credit 5 star review on 22nd June 2019
Robert
My Car Credit 5 star review on 30th April 2019
Very great customer service and easy to use site kept up date at all times by e mail or phone staff very friendly and professional at all times
So professional and made me understand all the terms and information in a friendly manner. Kept up to date and well informed throughout.
Totally mislead poor service didn’t explain what they were offering and poor web design. Wanted a loan to buy a car still not sure what they were trying to offer. Misleading and lack of clear explanation, even the text I got was misleading.
I contacted MyCarCredit via clearscore recommendation and after reading extremely good reviews about their services wanting to refinance my Audi final balloon payment.. This was extremely good deal, simple and very fast transaction.. Grant from MyCarCredit was very pleasant and very helpful.. l would be more than happy to recommend MyCarCredit to anyone who is looking for any kind of car finance... Many thanks
Got such a great deal and service. Was accepted at rate as provided by clear score and saved 3% difference in apr rate offered by dealership. I was nervous as have never done car finance myself before but, Grant and the guys were so helpful, patient and helped me every step of the way. Everything was pretty easy to do and it was all completed and dealer had the money within 3 days.
Very professional and very easy to work with and get in contact with! Grant was very clear, very easy to work with and would definitely use again!
Highly recommend them 10/10 service!
My Car Credit are a great company to use. The online application process is quick and user friendly. I received a call minutes after completing my application. Molly was fantastic. She went through everything with me, answered all my questions and kept me informed right though the process. This is the second time I have used them and highly recommend
Molly was brilliant. Calm and reassuring which I needed for my first experience of buying a car online. Very pleasant and made everything run smoothly. I had my car within 4 days and I am delighted with it. Thank you Molly!
Excellent service from all involved and really quick. Thanks to all and all the best for 2021.
Allan Jones
I dealt with Brianna Grippo within your company and I can’t recommend her enough, she was professional, efficient and made everything hassle free. A credit to your company - thank you Brianna!
Hi, I've applied for Mercedes E class car finance few days ago.this week I'm going to collect my car. There was a sales guy called Daniel Johnson he provides me an excellent customer services. He was very nice and humble. He was Trully helpful. I'm getting my car this week all credit goes to Daniel. God bless you. My car credit company should hire more nice and friendly people like him. Thank you my car credit and thank you Daniel. Cheers!!!
Lovely lass, great service, thank-you
I bought my citreon car in August 2018 . I was impressed with the speed my car loan was approved. I will upgrade my car and l will definitely coming back for finance when my present car loan is completed in August 2021 . My thanks to the advisors who dealt with my case.
I didn’t not go forward with it you turned me down because I was furloughed. Can I re-apply now? I am no longer furloughed
Hi Jill, we have forwarded your comments onto our team, who will get in touch to see if we can help you. Kind regards, My Car Credit.
Great communication , fast response time and well mannered.
Great to deal with Molly, very helpfully
I am very impressed. Molly was fantastic. Really polite, clear and helpful... as well as very efficient and wasted no time. I can't rate her or My Car Credit highly enough. Is there an 11 out of 10 rating?
Very helpful and polite employees easy to communicate with.... 100% satisfied
Kept in close contact and always happy to answer questions when you need reasurrence.
My Car Credit is rated 4.86 based on 3,483 reviews