My Car Credit Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Car Credit
Read My Car Credit Reviews

About My Car Credit:

We’re part of the UK’s largest motor finance broker, Evolution Funding, and we’ve been helping customers to buy cars on finance for over 15 years, on HP, PCP or personal loan.

At My Car Credit, applying for your car loan is quick and easy. Fill out our online application form in just a few short minutes and you’ll receive an instant, online decision on car finance - anytime of the day or year!

We welcome all types of credit profile, you can buy your car from any dealer, and there is no deposit or fees. Our unique underwriting policy places you, the customer, first.

We’ll assess our panel of 27 lenders to get you a finance rate for your circumstances, without impacting on your credit profile. We’ll then hold your hand throughout the process to ensure that you have a hassle-free experience of buying your dream car on finance.

In 2019, My Car Credit was named 'Best Direct Consumer Proposition' at the Car Finance Awards and Evolution Funding was named 'Best Broker' (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016).

Car finance from 6.9% APR. Representative APR 14.9%

Craig punk
My Car Credit 5 star review on 22nd June 2019
Robert
My Car Credit 5 star review on 30th April 2019
Applied for a car loan/finance not to long ago replied with an email. To say I'm accepted but not confirming the amount I'm entitled to......
Can some talk me threw the process.... are they a lender or if not can someone tell me potential lenders.

Jay
Brianna was a pleasure to deal with however the process I would describe as ‘clunky’ the process split over many separate phone calls and being asked to repeat the same information multiple times many times in a day sometimes even in the same phone call gets very tedious, one phone call I had to repeat my date of birth and address as security questions three separate times, I had to go through the same identity security check twice today going through the same questions. The garage supplying the car has given me the same feedback about the dealings from their end also.
Hi Matt, thank you for your feedback and we're sorry to hear that your experience didn't go as smoothly as you'd hoped. During Covid lockdowns, there does tend to be an increase in criteria and security checks requested by the lender. We appreciate this can be frustrating but this is for the protection of all parties - you, the lender, the dealer and us, the broker. There were also delays created by the dealer sending through incorrect paperwork, which we then needed to resolve. Thank you for your patience in all of this and we hope you're now enjoying your new car. Kind regards, My Car Credit.
Very good customer service. Finance did take a lot longer than expected though. But a very good price.
Staff efficient on the whole, unfortunately a rather last minute protracted process. Some chasing needed.
The service is good but very slowly! I had to call back every day for 5 days to find out the results of my application. If you are desperate for a finance is ok.
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback. We are sorry to hear you experienced some communication problems from our team - we strive for excellent customer service and have clearly let you down on this occasion! Your feedback has been passed on to the relevant teams to drive improvements, we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. With regards, My Car Credit
Okay, received the car I chose only about 3 days after my application but took the team over 5 hours to change a simple document, then told me I’d get a call back once they’d heard something but I wasn’t called, then when I picked up my car from a dealership they added another £100 fee which I had heard nothing about previously, not the best service but got the job done I guess
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear that you experienced some communication issues - we strive for excellent customer service and have clearly let you down on this occasion. We have passed your comments on to to the relevant teams to drive improvements. With regards, My Car Credit.
Applied and like everyone was accepted, and a phone call later was told it was being passed to the underwriters, not heard anything since.
Hi Tracy, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so sorry to hear you have experienced some communication problems - one of our team will be in touch shortly to update you on your application, sorry for the delay! With regards, My Car Credit
Eventually they got it right!!! But my god... it took a team leader a lot of will and hard work (impressed) to sort out the call handlers failings (not impressed)
But in essence pretty good rates and I’m sure the negatives of service were a one off.
Help me get my car in 4-5 days
Hi Oluwaseyi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear that you didn't have a 5 star experience at My Car Credit - we strive for excellent customer service and have let you down on this occasion. Please let us know if there was anything further we could have done to improve your experience with us. Hope you are enjoying the new wheels! Thanks, My Car Credit.
Good Interested rates compared to others.
Laura was quite short and came across like she really wasn't interested. However Chloe whom dealt with me over the weekend was enthusiastic and couldn't of been more helpful.
Very long winded process
What could have taken 24/48 hours. Ended up being more like a week.. great staff, who are very responsive and jolly, but sometimes the minor important detail lack! Also broken promises.. apr changing all the time to what they originally say that can get! If it hadn’t have been so long winded, I would have gone elsewhere after the first 48 hours. Really wish I had now!
Hi Jamie, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear you weren't completely satisfied with your experience at My Car Credit - we strive for excellent customer service and have let you down on this occasion. Your comments have been passed on to the relevant teams to drive improvements, and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! With regards, My Car Credit.
Kayleigh was grea 10 stars for her... but systems kept crashing, very disjointed, I was receiving calls, texts and emails from AA finance, my car credit and One stop (what ever they are called). Very confusing and frustrating.
Hi Paul, thanks for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear that you had a frustrating experience with us. We strive for excellent customer service and have let you down on this occasion - our overall rating of 4.8 out of 5 is a better reflection of the service that our customers receive. If you would like to discuss you case in more detail with a manager please give us a call. Thanks, My Car Credit
A good service for people like myself with a poor credit score. I compared the interest rate with another two car finance company's and my car credit was hundreds of pounds cheaper. Make sure you borrow as little as possible and over the shortest possible time and you can benefit from this sub prime service. One of the great things you can do is make overpayments and further reduce your interest rate. If you're after an expensive car this might not be the right product for you. Make sure you as as many questions as possible, so you don't get any unpleasant suprises.
I wasn’t kept as up to date as I would of liked and did have to chase up for answers. I had emails confirming to collect my car yet I haven’t been able to collect as funds haven’t cleared. This is slightly disappointing as I booked time off work based on emails received.

Having said that Customer Service team are friendly and do answer any questions you have.
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear your experience with us wasn't wholly positive, we strive for excellent customer service and have clearly let you down on this occasion. We're looking into your experience further and will use your feedback to drive improvements in the team. We hope you are loving your new car! Thanks, My Car Credit
Barely satisfactory
I managed to get my finance through My Car Credit even though I have not lived in the country for more than 2 years. They assisted where larger institutions were unable to.
Would have been more if you had paid out on the right day
My Car Credit is rated 4.86 based on 3,483 reviews