GHL DIRECT Reviews

of reviewers recommend GHL DIRECT
Telephone
Read GHL DIRECT Reviews

About GHL DIRECT:

As professional Mortgage, Protection & financial advisers, we can add real value when it comes to buying your first home, remortgaging your current home or even expanding your property portfolio with a Buy To Let Mortgage. We can even advise you on protecting your home, its contents & perhaps more importantly your family should any unforeseen events occur. If its your pension or investment that you would like advice on, we have Advisers for that too.

gary.brett@ghlnetworkservices.co.uk

Brightfield Business Hub
Bakewell Road,
Orton Southgate,
Peterborough

Tell us how GHL DIRECT made you happy
Very efficient, friendly and unbiased. 5 stars!
(Dan Mccarthy) - Posted 3 months ago
Excellent choice of competitive mortgage options.
Very responsive to any queries we had, and extremely helpful to have as an agent between us and the mortgage company.
Kept us informed at every stage of the process, and made the whole thing as painless as possible.
Highly recommend Simon, this is the fourth time we have used his services.
(Simon Walton) - Posted 3 months ago
Rumi Miah Morgage Advisor in Leicester was brilliant , very friendly and professional. Definitely recommend him.
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 3 months ago
Ross is great at his job !!! always answered every question we had and kept us up to date with everything . Thanks again Ross
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 3 months ago
Bill was super helpful knowledgeable and very easy to work with. It made the whole process so much easier thanks Bill.
(Bill Webb) - Posted 3 months ago
2nd time we have used, very professional who got us a better deal than anyone else.
Highly recommend
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 3 months ago
Joanne did an amazing job. Very helpful and always there for me.
(Joanne Kay) - Posted 3 months ago
I couldn't have asked for a better MORTAGE adviser, Eddie was very knowlegdeable in what was best for me and my husband, he kept me informed every step of the way. He was always available at the end of the phone or email he was always quick to respond. He did a fantastic job in getting the right remorgage for our needs, which has helped us out no need. I would highly recommend GHL DIRECT TO anyone who is seeking a mortgage or remorgage.
(Eddie Wilton) - Posted 3 months ago
I have used Karl now for about 10 years and I have always found Karl to be great, always available if I had any queries or questions. On hand quickly whether by e mail, text or call.
Thoroughly recommend his services.
(Karl Lawton) - Posted 3 months ago
Excellent quick and Efficient Ross had never let me down and I will always continue to do business with him Debbie Burgess
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 3 months ago
Ross is very helpful all throughout the remortgage process, honest and listen to client needs. Will definitely recommend to friends and family .
(Ross Hampton) - Posted 3 months ago
I have used Ross previously for my residential mortgage a few years ago. Ross was originally recommended to me and I have found him very helpful and has excellent knowledge of the market. I have recommended him to others and I am currently working with him on a buy to let. I would have no issue in recommend his services in the future
Excellent service
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 3 months ago
Fantastic adviser. He got us a good deal on our mortgage. He is always very helpful and a has lots of useful advise. Would 100% recommend him to anyone.
(David Horniblow) - Posted 3 months ago
Rebecca was amazing through the whole process, kept me up to date with the process and did everything she could for me, and made a really fast and stress free experience, amazing service
(Rebecca Turner) - Posted 3 months ago
Steve is a very honest and straight forward person, has a great personality and tried his very best to get us the best deal, which we believe he did. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.
(Steve Barron) - Posted 3 months ago
Excellent service very helpful person
(Alistair Norton) - Posted 3 months ago
Very professional and helpful advisor
(David Horniblow) - Posted 3 months ago
Rumi helped us source an appropriate mortgage product when we were looking to buy our first home together. Having somebody working for you like Rumi is an asset, and GHL Direct definitely benefit from his overall approach and care as an advisor. I would not hesitate to recommend GHL to a friend, if the advisors are of a similar standard to Rumi.
(Rumi Miah) - Posted 3 months ago
Barry was great efficient and got us the best deal we could ask for
(Barry Newton) - Posted 3 months ago