MoneyMaxim Reviews

Suite 8, Market House
Market Place
Wokingham
RG40 1AP

Tell us how MoneyMaxim made you happy
GREAT site! Saved me significant cash. I am a small business who cannto affored to take the excess risk. Bought excess protection a number of time previosly; 1st time using this site & saved varound 40% vs previous routes - will definitely use again.
very useful
Not used it but all good Thankyou
Quick and easy to use offers useful information to be able to make an informed and cost effective decision
Excellent and easy to use to find car excess insurance cheaply.
Disappointing that when looking for excess insurance for a hire of a motorhome it was not clear on the website that cover was only available with an annual policy, and was not available as a single trip policy.
Hi and many thanks for your review.

We do title this product as an Annual European Excess with £1000 Motorhome Excess Cover but I am sorry if we have not made it clear enough.

We did list this policy as being potentially suitable for you as it is actually cheaper that an alternative single trip policy which had a higher excess - and we always look to suggest the best value products for our users whether annual or single trip policies.

The company in question do not offer the motorhome upgrade on their single trip policies, although this is something we have suggested to them, so it might happen in the future.

If you ever want help in understanding the policies offered please do not hesitate to contact us as we will be delighted to assist you.
Great, saved money on prices quoted by individual car hire excess insurance companies. Very pleased
Very easy to use and SO much cheaper than purchasing from a car rental firm.
Very competitive. We were quoted more than three times the premium when we arrived at our car rental company in Greece.
Was easy to use,would use again
Used MoneyMaxim to find motorhome excess insurance. Initial web site results were a little confusing and so I phoned and spoke to an excellent, very knowledgeable gentleman who helped through the process and stayed on the phone while I completed my choices. I ended up with a very good value insurance policy. Very happy.
Easy to use and you get lots of different options on which one to choose
It was easy - it worked
Excellent search engine for the best deals
Easy to use!
I saved myself £10 in a couple of minutes. Clear, concise recommendations
The adviser I spoke to was most helpful and styed on the line to help through toe whole process as your insurance partners wed site are difficult to navigate,
Excellent service. The agent we spoke with by phone was incredibly knowledgeable and could not have been more helpful. He deserves a medal.
None of the advertised prices were available, so I would say it is just a false advertising site at best!
Hi and thanks for your review,

After you left you comments we did send you details so you could find the the policy you requested at the price we quoted - but accept that the journey through the website you are passed to could be clearer.

They are aware of the issue and we are hopeful that we will be able to drop our users directly into the policy they have selected, which would make it much easier.

In the meantime we have the dilemma of whether or not we should show a policy which may meet your requirements just so we prevent some users getting lost along the way.

We have decided that we should show as many policies as possible - but do understand your frustration in this instance.

We are 100% certain that all prices are available though - its a promise we very much stand by!
Great website and very useful in making decisions
MoneyMaxim is rated 4.74 based on 4,299 reviews