MoneyMaxim Reviews

Suite 8, Market House
Market Place
Wokingham
RG40 1AP

Tell us how MoneyMaxim made you happy
Fantastic comparison site, easy to use and certainly better value results than using a Websearch. Like the fact it has reviews and a broad range of companies and policies which can suit your requirements.
And what a fantastic review too! Thank you so much
Great competitive quotes with many options available .
Very clear and useful
Very convenient
Excellent, thank you
It was easy and fast. I used the chat to clarify some terms and the assistant was great too.
Thank you - we are glad we served you well both online and in person (well almost!)
No problems just good service
It was a very easy process and an excellent saving on my car hire excess insurance. The car hire company quoted me double for the same cover!
Thanks Nicholas We hope you enjoy both the saving and the peace of mind having excess insurance brings!
Mark was very helpful and lovely to deal with. Would highly recommend.
Straightforward to use and found me the product I needed
Thanks Charles for your review - delighted to be of assistance
Extremely helpful staff and excellent value for money. Also great on-line system and instant confirmation.What else can one want?
Excellent, friendly advice and service. Phoned with a query before purchasing online. Will use again.
Because of Brexit I was restricted to the companies available for hire car insurance. This company helped me to identify an appropriate insurer very quickly and put my mind at ease. I would recommend them.
Hi Ellian, Yes I am afraid your choices are a bit more restricted now, but we are hopeful that in time we might encourage more insurers to cater for European residents. You will be able to keep abreast of that through our site if our efforts come to fruition.
Very helpful on phone
Very pleased
Looking for car hire excess insurance, everything well presented on the website and very easy to make a comparison between the various levels of cover offered.
Best value
I was on this site compairing car hire excess insurance. I was having some difficulty understanding the level of cover I needed. I noticed I could use live chat. The young Lady, Hannah, suggested she phone me. she did immediately . Talked me through the cover I needed and I then understood and was able to make a decision. Hannah did not attempt to influence me in any way. Simply gave me an understanding of what I needed. Will be using them for other things now
Excellent website. Excellent selection of options and value for money.
Easy to use site with great money saving results
MoneyMaxim is rated 4.74 based on 4,591 reviews