Millbry Hill Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
This dog loved his Bonio...lol Millbry Hill Review From Dog

Tell us how Millbry Hill made you happy
Not a good company to work with, no one knows what the last person has said, I’m now waiting on orders placed over a month ago, keep getting different messages every time I ring, I would like to place an official complaint.
Order should have been delivered on 16th April but wasn’t delivered until 19th. Not good as I had run out of Dog food and was relying on the order arriving on time .
Think it a bit much when feed still hasnt arrived after 10 days & yet you can email me to leave a rating - very poor service
Very poor service. Sent numerous emails with regards to my order with one reply to say that I should receive my order on the 12th by 6pm. Still awaiting the order as well aa a reply to my emails asking what is going on. Taking my business elsewhere in the future.
Hi Stephen, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I can confirm our customer services team have been intouch with you and a resolution has been met. Kind Regards, Millbry Hill
Rubbish customer service ordered and it said the next 2 days , 5 days later still not here !
Hello Charlotte, Thanks for taking your time to leave a review. The delay had been caused because you ordered during the bank holiday, the office and warehouse were closed and we were physically unable to dispatch this until our first working day back in the office. I can confirm the reason that your order has not arrived is because you had emailed to cancel this and you have been provided a full and complete refund as you requested. You had been advised upon your contact with our customer services that your order would be dispatched on the first working day and would be with you within two working days, as this wasnt acceptable, a refund was processed. Kind Regards, Millbry Hill.
Asked for a refund on some medicated layers pellets not got refunded as of today.
I note that my reviews have not been published. Millbry Hill you not only provide an awful service as I am still waiting for my delivery which is almost a month late. You also remove any bad reviews and you do not respond to my emails asking when I will receive my product. Very unethical and bad way to conduct business, shame on you!
Hi Karen, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I can see that you have been in contact with our customers services team today and a resolution has been met which you are happy with. I can confirm that we have had a new system put into place at the beginnging of March and like all new systems, its had some minor issues which have been ironed out. Sadly it did effect some customer orders but going forward, it will not be an issue. We arent able to remove reviews, some reviews are moderated by the reviews company, meaning they have chosen not to publish them. As per your conversation with one of our advisors, we will provide feedback to the agent that you have been in correspondance with in relation to the quality of their emails. Kind Regards, Millbry Hill
Order was placed four weeks ago and still not received. Terrible experience so far.
Sadly the one product that I placed my order originally for was cancelled on the day it was due for delivery and therefore I was not given the option to cancel the whole order, which I would have. I added extra things to my order to get the free delivery but these were not urgent. Also it did take a long time for the order to be dispatched and delivered (ten days).
Absolutely awful experience. I waited more than a month for my order to arrive and then when it did arrive part of my order was missing. Emails went unanswered and when there was communication, what I was promised never happened. I am still waiting for them to contact me regarding why only part of my order was received. Funds were taken from my account more than a month before I received any goods. Not good enough Millbry.
I ordered 8 boxes of cat food and only 4 arrived. When I phoned to enquire why I had only received half of my order I was told they had sent all they had and weren't expecting any further supplies. I received no notification and no apology and would have received no refund if I hadn't contacted them. Awful service, wouldn't use them again.
Took a month to get my order. Enough said!
Inaccurate description of products. Half my items were not sent due to stock. In addition Ordered a multipack and received only one singular pack and customer service have not responded in several weeks.
Goods still not received!! Was due on 8th March - rang up at 1640 - apparently new tech system in place - order was not dispatched still in warehouse. Shame as first time we used them service superb - third time lucky 🤞
the product cost was £5.99 and the shipping £7.99. I was unable to buy 2 items to make the delivery more economical as it said there was only one item in stock - why don't you have a cheaper delivery option, this is a rip off!
Hi I ordered horse food and when it came was out of date the next day. I emailed Laura to tell her and then was asked if I wanted a refund or a in date food I asked for a in date food and have hear nothing since.very poor customer service.
Awful service had to wait ages for delivery and then only 2 out of 4 items turned up
The item wasn't in stock but wrote me about that too late!!!!
Millbry Hill is rated 4.72 based on 4,426 reviews