Millbry Hill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Millbry Hill
This dog loved his Bonio...lol Millbry Hill Review From Dog

Tell us how Millbry Hill made you happy
Not a good company to work with, no one knows what the last person has said, I’m now waiting on orders placed over a month ago, keep getting different messages every time I ring, I would like to place an official complaint.
Great customer service and quick delivery! I have no complaints!
Good efficient service
Good efficient service
Very good hay and quick delivery
I would give you 5 but now for a third time running I have received part of my order over the course of three days from same courier, saying that he could not bring all my parcels on the same day so will come back with more in a day or two and now waiting on yourselves to fulfill the last part of my order and send out to me. If a first time, I could let it go, but 3 times now is far from a good service. I will add here the Courier Driver that delivered was brilliant. This is not his fault but that of the Company he works for. Needless to say, I will be very cautious about what I order from yourselves in the future, till you sort out a good Courier.
Fabulous delivery time 10* comfort in my new shoes
Excellent service delivery brilliant will be using site in the near future
Brought from you a few times now. Great products and fast delivery. Would definitely use again.
Easy ordering, prompt delivery, reasonable prices
Very good thanks
Goods arrived days ahead of expected date, very good prices, definitely recommend
Excellent service and very helpful staff.
Ok prices and delivered very quickly. Very good. Thank you.
First class service, order was to Northern Ireland and was still on time. Will definitely order again. Thank you
very good and quick delivery
Great products and service, highly recommend.
Excellent and speedy service. Nothing to fault.
Millbry hill have always been professional and I have no qualms in recommending them
Millbry Hill is rated 4.72 based on 4,402 reviews