Millbry Hill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Millbry Hill
This dog loved his Bonio...lol Millbry Hill Review From Dog

Tell us how Millbry Hill made you happy
The only thing that let the delivery down was the poor communication of delivery date and time. Text or email to confirm please especially on a pallet as need organising ahead of time. The pallet arrived at 9am the driver was friendly and the delivery smooth! The feed was well packed and I now have happy chickens!! 🙏
I only recieved half my order on the first delivery, when i asked why, i was told the other item was out of stock? yet when the order was placed and paid for the item was noted as in stock, not good customer relations to keep you waiting to know whether you will get whats ordered untill the delivery date and only finding out whats happening when you contact the seller.
Order processed exactly to expectations. Fast delivery and goods in perfect order
Easy transaction, fast delivery and items as described. Very happy with the quality of the recycled wool blankets. My only niggle was that the two items arrived in separate parcels which was mentioned on ordering, but not enough for me to notice! I had a slight panic when only one of two blankets arrived at first, but the second soon followed. If the disclaimer about items potentially arriving separately had been clearer, I wouldn’t have panicked so much! (Perhaps a bolder text or highlighted in some way?) That said, it was on my original order confirmation and I would definitely shop with Millbry Hill again. Thank you very much!
Arrived well packed and promptly
Products arrived within time scale. Prices a little higher than other retailers but they delivered as promised unlike some other companies
Great product, relatively fast delivery. Would have collected in the shop, but was self isolating.
Good choice of products at competitive prices & quick delivery
Got everything I ordered quickly with no problems and love my items
Efficient and prompt delivery, however box was burst open plus some of the bags, fortunately none missing. Suggest box needs further packaging as not sturdy enough to survive delivery.
Great service with great online product availability, a little overpriced on some items
I love the purchases. My only small negative was that the outside package covering was flimsy (a binbag?) and was torn on delivery and delivery time from order was longer than other retailers - perhaps because you had called stock in from different locations to send the order?
Pleased with the price and quality of the item! I will definitely buy again. Delivery could have been quicker, but thats my only qualm.
Wrong item received but was immediately resolved and replacement being sent.
Came quick abd always good quality
I placed my order online, I received a acknowledgement straight away. My order was processed promptly and arrived safely quite quickly. Milbry Hill sent me emails and kept me informed throughout the entire process, really good service
Excellent quick delivery service - however a very expensive jacket squashed into the smallest bag , no tissue paper was not great - this was the second one that arrived like this.
Although more costly than normal pricing for this product I was very relieved to secure an order when all other suppliers were out of stock.
Always pleased with the product BUT regularly get one of my two sacks chewed open obviously by mice, aren't sacks quality controlled?! Sacks tend to smell of mice! Always delivered promptly.
It was easy to locate and order the product I wanted and arrived in said time. However, on arrival the product was damaged.
Millbry Hill is rated 4.72 based on 4,402 reviews