Millbry Hill Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
This dog loved his Bonio...lol Millbry Hill Review From Dog

Tell us how Millbry Hill made you happy
Very pleased and the birds like their food
Good product, delivered quickly
Hi It is very good food for pigeons, Thanks a lot
From start to finish all hassle free arrived on time and was get informed on status of order couldn’t fault the level of service
Excellent product but the delivery charges are too high. They could find a cheaper courier.
Chickens love it
The best hay
Excellent service both online and in store
Very helpful staff. Always quick to order me a product and ring me as soon as it is in. .
Nice friendly staff, usually well stocked
Not a good company to work with, no one knows what the last person has said, I’m now waiting on orders placed over a month ago, keep getting different messages every time I ring, I would like to place an official complaint.
Great customer service and quick delivery! I have no complaints!
Good efficient service
Good efficient service
Very good hay and quick delivery
I would give you 5 but now for a third time running I have received part of my order over the course of three days from same courier, saying that he could not bring all my parcels on the same day so will come back with more in a day or two and now waiting on yourselves to fulfill the last part of my order and send out to me. If a first time, I could let it go, but 3 times now is far from a good service. I will add here the Courier Driver that delivered was brilliant. This is not his fault but that of the Company he works for. Needless to say, I will be very cautious about what I order from yourselves in the future, till you sort out a good Courier.
Fabulous delivery time 10* comfort in my new shoes
Excellent service delivery brilliant will be using site in the near future
Brought from you a few times now. Great products and fast delivery. Would definitely use again.
Easy ordering, prompt delivery, reasonable prices
Millbry Hill is rated 4.72 based on 4,416 reviews