Millbry Hill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Millbry Hill
This dog loved his Bonio...lol Millbry Hill Review From Dog

Tell us how Millbry Hill made you happy
Great product choice, reasonable prices. Received order in good time with excellent communication throughout. Will use again.
Just moved to the area did a on line shop for nearly 70 pound was waiting a week with no correspondence went into the local store twice which is 8 miles away to chase it up friendly staff but just got told we are different company to the online and no idea why taking so long no offer to chase up etc so after 8 days I rang myself feed had been sat for a week in the wrong store lane? Girl on phone apologetic and nice but no refund gesture or anything. Since we moved here 12th March 2021 we must have spent 300 pound plus but after this experience I maybe looking to go somewhere else for animal feed sadly understand mistakes are made but feel a goodwill gesture would been appropriate.
Good quality products at reasonable prices. Good Communication and quick delivery, item arrived quicker than I was advised it would.
Very good, prompt service. Quality goods.
Great service fast delivery good Quality
This was my second online purchase from Millbury Hill using click and collect at my local store. All went well again and I recommend.
Took a long time - over 3 weeks- to receive my click and collect item. I had to email x2 to chase it up.
Great service as always
Fab product & outstanding customer service. Definitely purchase further items from the company.
Wonderful quick service, great communication and great product, love my navy, furry gilet, thank you very much
Excellent service kept in touch Re delivery time
The only thing that let the delivery down was the poor communication of delivery date and time. Text or email to confirm please especially on a pallet as need organising ahead of time. The pallet arrived at 9am the driver was friendly and the delivery smooth! The feed was well packed and I now have happy chickens!! 🙏
Very disappointed with the service from Millbry Hill, now waited nearly 4 weeks for dog biscuits I order, and paid express delivery, I have been credited I’m told but that’s not the point, every time I call they say, it’s the delivery company, is at fault, why are they using them. Up until now I’ve always been satisfied also received goods in one parcel, Millbry say they have changed and sent goods separate, why changed something when it’s working. I will have to consider if I use them in the future, and will tell people about there service, this is not acceptable.
Very quick delivery
My order has still not arrived . Order 08/04/2021. order number WEB410637. Suggest you read my Email to you yesterday 20th April. Fed Ex cancelled delivery. Have you paid your bills.
Collar arrived promptly and well packaged. Lovely stylish collar.
Brilliant price, easy to order and fast delivery.
Very easy ordering. Fast efficient service.
Prompt delivery a d just what I ordered. Great!
My wife’s boots arrived with the buckle missing on one of the boots. Disappointing as we had to send them back and are still waiting for a replacement.
Millbry Hill is rated 4.72 based on 4,381 reviews