Millbry Hill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Millbry Hill
This dog loved his Bonio...lol Millbry Hill Review From Dog

Tell us how Millbry Hill made you happy
Really pleased with the service, especially given the current situation (COVID-19). There was ample warning on the website that orders might be delayed (and in the order confirmation email), but my order still arrived in very good time, especially given the circumstances. Well packaged as well. Very impressed, will definitely return.
I received my order today (1.4.20) that I hade made on the 19.03.20. Considering the issues with Coronavirus at the minute I was so pleased to get my order today as my 15 year old cat loves his Whiskas 11+ poultry sachets. The cost of the food is comparable with the supermarkets and I was happy to pay the delivery charge.
Great service
The products I purchased were all as advertised and arrived in good condition in the specified time.
Good products, good value, prompt delivery and good communication. We are a happy repeat customer.
Service and delivery brilliant.
Millbry Hill almost always has what I want, is local to me and delivery has been perfect and quick.
Prompt delivery within 3 days. Bottle extremely well packed. Tastes delicious, it warmed the cockles of my heart !
No one seems to know how it happened but Millbry Hill sent me 30 kg of horse feed. I live in central London and we haven't had horses here for over 100 years. That said when they realised collecting the horse feed was more expensive than leaving it with me it left me with another problem. How to consume 30 kg of horse feed. Fortunately through social media the feed has gone to a good home. Thank you for providing some novelty to me in Covid Lockdown 3.
Bought Le Chameau wellies and bag. Needed to exchange, polite and quick communication. Very happy with new wellies and they'd popped in free boot spray. Thanks Laura at Millbry Hill
Great service, fast delivery, thank you
Always very pleasant and helpful. Excellent customer service
Quick, efficient service.
I will definitely be using Millbry Hill going forward. Very easy to use their online ordering system, great communication, and swift delivery! One very happy customer AND pony!!
Very pleased to find these Barbour shoes on your website, great price too!!!! Delivery was a sensible cost and they arrived promptly. Thank you
Had the right dog food for my dog at a very good price as good as cosco price and fast delivery will buy from them again
Pleased with item supplied. Delivery prompt.
Excellent products, well displayed on website with plenty of information. Good delivery times supplied, and well packaged......
Delighted with delivery and product
Excellent service