Mango Bikes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mango Bikes
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Mango Bikes Reviews

About Mango Bikes:

Award-winning and affordable lifestyle, commuter, urban and road bikes, hand built in the UK.

sales@mangobikes.com

Kilbride Road, ,

Loving my new wheels - have already named her Frankie ... Frankie the fixie! She has helped me get around London during the lockdown and helped me avoid public transport. Mango were great at delivery and I managed to put her together in about 15 minutes... and I have zero bike knowledge!
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 6th July 2020 Mango Bikes 5 star review on 6th July 2020 Mango Bikes 5 star review on 6th July 2020
Fantastic work. Our first video review as well - thank you so much for taking time to do this. Happy cycling
Totally in love with my new bike, it rides really well! The wait time was relatively long from order to delivery, but when the bike arrived, it was absolutely worth it.
Fast responsive no haste service . Needed a rare and special part to mount a bar bag and got it ! Thanks to the Tech. And Sales team at Mango.
Hi, I recently bought a pair of bike lights, one of which did not work. The correspondence since returning the faulty light has been good but I'm not sure about the whole return process. It appears from the correspondence I've had with you that I need to wait until your supplier decides my return is valid before I get a replacement. I've never came across this before, normally a return would just be dealt with by the retailer I bought it from, not their supplier. I'm sure it will be fine but I'm worried the process will take longer than it should. Kind Regards Kevin Harkins
I ordered a bike from Mango bikes, 4 months later it still hadn't arrived. When I asked for a refund, I had to pay a £30 refund fee. So no bike, £30 down and 4 months of disappointment and awful customer relations. I would not recommend. If I were Mango bikes, I would refund and apologise to everyone who has been in my position. Word of mouth is powerful.
Absolutely love my mango bike, wicked company that allows your to create your own design.
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 5th May 2021
I’m not much of a review writer, but the bike is excellent (The Gus), it was delivered exactly when it was supposed to be and Andrew was always quick to respond to any questions I had about the order. Great stuff.
I love my bike. Really good customer service. The bike itself is a pleasure to ride. It looks amazing as well. Really happy.
Bike itself is good, when buying the bike I’m sure the ad said the bike came with Shimano gears but when I got it, they were a different brand (the website has had an update since and no longer mentions shimano) & unfortunately my bike wasn’t fitted with a mango seat, I got a bit of cheap one which I’ve since replaced as it was uncomfortable. Communication of the changes would of been appreciated considering they’re two major components. Arrived fairly promptly, 4 weeks from the order date it came and was easy to set up. Had a few long rides & the bike handles well, gears could be a bit smoother but overall I’m happy with it just a bit annoying about the gears not being as stated and me being one of the unlucky ones about the seat.
Happy with bike (TEMAN) and colour yellow and black 🚴🏼‍♂️🚴🏼‍♂️🚴🏼‍♂️ I have gave u 5 stars , but u had no yellow tyres when I tried to order them , but disappointing especially when I bought the bike from u
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Great bike and service. Everything went smoothly all delivered with impeccable packing and within time. Would highly recommend.
Everything was great except for the fact that I didn't get a confirmation order email or when I should expect my order, which made me think that the website wasn't legit.
I absolutely love my Original single speed in classy black, I was disappointed to be contacted to say that the brown seat wasn't available as this added to the look of the bike. I was surprised when the bike arrived and turned out to be silver, I've asked several opinions and all have agreed that it looks white on the website (perhaps this could be explained on the website to avoid future confusion). I didn't receive any instructions however it was fairly simple to put together. I suppose all in all despite wanting a white bike with a brown seat and ending up with a silver bike with a black seat I'm still fairly happy. Please see attached picture and compare to the colour on the website.
Mango Bikes 4 star review on 22nd April 2021
Hi James, thanks for the feedback. I have updated the image for the product to more accurately reflect the colour.
Value for money, easy to assemble even for an amateur, great colours...... but hard work uphill !! Lol
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Had an amazing experience with Mango bikes! Put the order in wrong and they amended super efficiently, with immediate response times! It took longer than I expected, but you can’t rush perfection and everything is perfect with my bike, it’s beautiful & everything I wanted. Will be recommending to all family and friends!!
Very pleased with my mango single speed. Great communication, great value for money would highly recommend!!
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 18th April 2021 Mango Bikes 5 star review on 18th April 2021
🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️ Absolutely love love love my custom made bike 😍 it’s a bit of a head Turner to say the least. The guys at Mango couldn’t be any more helpful great communication throughout letting me know what stage the bike was at at all stages🤩🤩
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Nice bike, delivery a little long
Mango Bikes 4 star review on 16th April 2021
Quality bike service terrible, poor communication, Christmas present ordered 5 weeks before Christmas received 5 months later.
Really pleased when a friend recommended Mango bikes and I certainly wasn’t disappointed, great price, great customer service, thanks
Quick delivery.