Mango Bikes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mango Bikes
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Mango Bikes Reviews

About Mango Bikes:

Award-winning and affordable lifestyle, commuter, urban and road bikes, hand built in the UK.

sales@mangobikes.com

Hollybank Road, Parkgate

Loving my new wheels - have already named her Frankie ... Frankie the fixie! She has helped me get around London during the lockdown and helped me avoid public transport. Mango were great at delivery and I managed to put her together in about 15 minutes... and I have zero bike knowledge!
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 6th July 2020 Mango Bikes 5 star review on 6th July 2020 Mango Bikes 5 star review on 6th July 2020
Fantastic work. Our first video review as well - thank you so much for taking time to do this. Happy cycling
Mango provides the ability to customize your bike- that in itself IMO is a must for any bike company to stay relevant. You are building and watching your dream bike come alive with a few clicks. Its a lot of fun!! When my bike arrived I was so impressed with the care Mango provided in packaging to insure a pristine product. Assembly was a snap, and my first ride I new I was on a SOLID SOLID bike that will bring good times and smiles. Thank you Mango!!
I purchased some mag wheels 29 in. thinking they were for a bmx bike. Now I am stuck with them. Shipping cost to return costs the same as the rims. So I am not pleased.
Best bicycle I ever had! Super light to paddle and suits well for both city and countryside. Pretty too!
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 20th September 2021
Hi Anna Thanks a million for taking the time to leave this review, glad you're having fun on your new Mango. Happy cycling.
Great bikes at a good price
Called about some spare parts for a seond hand Mango. The guys were happy to help and the parts arrived as promised. Great service and prices.
Ordered a Hey Vicky let for my wife, arrived the next day. She is very pleased with it. I had also ordered a mango last year and while I haven't used as much as I would have liked am very pleased with it too. Understand things take time these days due to supply chains so waiting wasn't a problem. Thanks to Andy and the team at mango
Clean design, good components. Great quality for price and stylish too. Love the matte colour and pared back style. Fast and light ride.
Bought the 3 spoke Mag Rear Flip Flop wheel in July, which looks great, but a month later I have discovered that it has bent out of shape already. I’ve had no accidents, or placed it in any situations where this could have happened - and have been riding my bike for commuting 3 days a week, so not particularly heavy usage. Disappointed.
Very good
Hey 9 spd, great bike. Bit of trouble with the courier but Mango sorted it and kept me informed, replied to my emails promptly. Great customer service guys!
Ordered a white ladies hub drive bike. Really impressed with the quality and service. Wife loves it, which if course is the most important thing 😁
Great choice of products, fast delivery, good quality
Excellent bike, poor communication and a longgggg wait for the bike with no updates until I emailed. But you are buying a bike and when you get it, you get a great bike.
Hi Joe Our lead times are about 3-4 weeks for all bikes but we made a blooper with yours and missed painting your frame. Combined with the annual shutdown and maintenance of the paint shop it pushed your order way over how long it should have taken. Apologies for this. Appreciate you didn't give us 1 star when we probably deserved it. Glad you like the bike. Happy cycling.
Very well packaged bike arrived on time and was easy to assemble. Perfect
I was totally amazed by everything about Mango bikes! Placed the order on Monday and received it that Friday! The whole process was a breeze! And the bike was delivered all packaged properly and secure! I would recommend Mango bikes to family and friends and to anyone who loves bikes! 10/10 Chapeau! Happy customer Steve
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 27th July 2021
I didn't receive any tools or reflectors with my bike and it came almost two weeks later than expected. I didn't receive an email telling me about the tools not being there, I had to contact them, which I found very disappointing.
Absolutely love my new bike and Mango could not have been more helpful! After slightly struggling with the set-up, Mango sent over bespoke videos from their in-house bike tech. Best service ever. Nothing too much trouble. Recommend wholeheartedly.
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 5th July 2021
Brilliant thanks 😊
Just Incredible service!! Kind, helpful and friendly all round. Had to send the bike back and was met with nothing but helpful and responsive service. These guys are the diamond in the rough service wise and quality :)
Really pleased with the bike.
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 25th June 2021