Mango Bikes Reviews

Based on 664 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Mango Bikes Reviews

About Mango Bikes:

Award-winning and affordable lifestyle, commuter, urban and road bikes, hand built in the UK.

sales@mangobikes.com

Mango Bikes 5 star review on 31st March 2022
Milli A
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 25th March 2022
Lewis M
Loving my new wheels - have already named her Frankie ... Frankie the fixie! She has helped me get around London during the lockdown and helped me avoid public transport. Mango were great at delivery and I managed to put her together in about 15 minutes... and I have zero bike knowledge!
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 6th July 2020 Mango Bikes 5 star review on 6th July 2020 Mango Bikes 5 star review on 6th July 2020
Fantastic work. Our first video review as well - thank you so much for taking time to do this. Happy cycling
I received my gorgeous new bike yesterday. Packaging was excellent and everything was in perfect condition after the long journey to Australia. Assembly was quick and easy. Went out for first ride this morning and aside for a quick stop for a minor adjustment to rear brake position it was perfectly comfortable. The colourful bike drew many comfortable admiring glances and comments from adults and children alike. I am very happy with my beautiful new bike.
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 17th May 2022
I've had a few mango bikes. The first lasted me several years with daily use. The second was stolen (because it looked so damn cool), and my current one is my favourite. It does what it says on the tin, but with a dash of style.
I’ve ridden many different bikes over the years but my Mango single speed is up there with bikes three times the price. They look cool, ride reliably and are great as a cruiser into town. Looking to get an 8 speed Mango this summer 👍
I bought a muc off pressure washer for my sons birthday. Best price on the internet, free delivery and arrived sooner than expected. Great store that i will definitely use again and recommend to others.
I absolutely LOVE my mango bike! Have been out loads since I got it…..life is good! I get so many positive comments as I cycle by! Love it so much….I ordered one for my girlfriend too! Thanks
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 27th April 2022
Super efficient. Easy to order, help and delivery great. And the bike is just gorgeous. V happy. Ty mango!
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 23rd April 2022
Timely communication and delivery with a fantastic customer service. Even refunded some money as the product had gone on offer. Well done Mango.
Mango bikes customer service was excellent. I couldn't be happier. I received my goods and was regularly updated about the process. Sometimes its the little things in life, and to be honest, mango's box humour worked for me. Thank you again and I'll be back soon
Bike received with missing parts and damaged paintwork. After chasing multiple times and a couple of weeks with no answer I finally received a response which was that I would be sent some paint to do it myself - not exactly what I paid for.
Just absolutely love this bike amazing quality..
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 2nd April 2022
I ordered a seat post and as I’d not received confirmation thought I hadn’t. I ordered one then two turned up. I have requested to return them and there had been no response. Communications are poor but I continually get newsletter junk mail.
I’m so angry!! The bloody British weather has turned to poo and is keeping me from blissfully cruising round London on my most-gorgeous-bike-in-the-world!! I bloody love my new bike. I went to be with her everyday. I loved my old bike, but this one takes it to a whole new level. Such a comfortable ride. So smooth. So beautiful. I shouldn’t have spent over 6 hours trying to come up with the perfect colour combo. But it was so much fun. And I’m so pleased with how fast she arrived, how well packaged she was, all the cool comms from the mango humans. All in all, I couldn’t be happier. I love this bike. And Mango is a wicked cool little business. No regrets. ☀️
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 31st March 2022
I read a review where someone said they received a free packet of Haribo with thier order, so I decided to buy the bike to see if it was true, and it was! They were delicious! Now on to the bike. This is a solid bike that I know I'll get many miles of commuting on. I decided to choose the the higher end components for this custom bike, going with the miche pistard air crankset and miche XPress wheels, which was obviously slightly more expensive but certainly worth it, plus they look damn tasty. Being a steel bike you get the bonus of a smoother ride and a bombproof frame, no fuss just a solid frame that does its job, the paintwork is also of a high standard . The ride is excellent, I have been lucky enough to have ridden high end bikes that cost more than most people's cars and, as far as bikes go, it's a really nice ride. Nimble, surprisingly quick and pretty much the ideal commuter bike. Highly recommend them.... The customer service is spot on too!
Terrible customer service. Terrible product. Andrew the CEO is extremely arrogant when you message the online chat, as other reviews state. One time I messaged regarding my issue, Andrew replies after a long time with one message and then just exits the chat, not even asking "is there anything else I can help you with?", or "did that answer your question?". The way they treat customers is atrocious. Even if they see your message, they don't reply for ages. They continuously failed to confirm receipt of my return, even though Hermes tracking said it had been received by them 6 working days prior. When they did refund the product cost, there was still no confirmation email, just a bank transfer after I'd messaged the chat a couple times to little or no reply. They even refuse to admit if their product isn't fit for purpose – handlebars don't fit bar-end shifters, an incredibly common setup, because the metal of the bars is too thick (a sign of cheap material in itself to compensate for poor strength, which explains reviews complaining of dangerous handlebar fail mid-ride). They wouldn't reimburse the postage return costs. PR messaging tone of voice is so, so annoying.
Hi Chris Sorry you feel so disgruntled over this, really not what we aim to do. Our handlebars are used on 1000's of bikes every year and are from one of the best quality producers. We did reply, agreed to the return and as per T&C's refunded within a few days minus postage costs. The bars were fit for purpose and arrived brand new, undamaged to you. We replied to all your messages pretty quickly. If there was any issue or they weren't sold as seen we'd have accepted all charges and got you sorted. Hopefully you can get a suitable set of bars and out riding again very soon. Good luck!
Were very helpful in explaining the difference between the standard single speed and level 2, as well as going out of their way to change the handlebars on a single speed bike offer that I purchased, which is something they don't normally do. I am very pleased with the outcome and highly recommend them.
First single speed bike and wouldn't want any other. Quality and ride is amazing and couldn't recommend it more :)
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 25th March 2022
Wanted a new bike but didn’t want a off the shelf boring ride, after much looking about found mango bikes and I’m happy I did. Played about on the bike design and then pulled the trigger once I’d finally decided how I wanted my single speed bike to look. The bike is great to ride I love going out on it and the guys at mango are nice to do business with. So if you want a bike you've designed yourself look no further get a mango bike.
I have never been so disappointed with a bike, and it's not like its a cheap bike but it has made in China written all over it. Within a week the rust started and its not stopping any time soon,I have to spray oil on nuts and bolts before every ride. Would I buy again? Never!
Purchased Mango 6 Spoke Wheels Very Good Quality And Price Look Awesome Darren
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 8th March 2022
I have had my bike for over a year and I love it! It is still as good as new and has never given me any issues. 100% worth getting a mango bike!
Mango Bikes is rated 4.00 based on 664 reviews