Mango Bikes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mango Bikes
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Mango Bikes Reviews

About Mango Bikes:

Award-winning and affordable lifestyle, commuter, urban and road bikes, hand built in the UK.

sales@mangobikes.com

Mango Bikes 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Gary C
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Jonathan T
Loving my new wheels - have already named her Frankie ... Frankie the fixie! She has helped me get around London during the lockdown and helped me avoid public transport. Mango were great at delivery and I managed to put her together in about 15 minutes... and I have zero bike knowledge!
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 6th July 2020 Mango Bikes 5 star review on 6th July 2020 Mango Bikes 5 star review on 6th July 2020
Fantastic work. Our first video review as well - thank you so much for taking time to do this. Happy cycling
Pleasant experience ordering throughout. We knew the bike build would take longer than normal due to Covid and increased Global demand, but it actually came in slightly ahead of schedule. Slight glitch in first order as the seat colour we chose was out of stock - but they emailed to advise (and we chose another) and said they would send us a free set of lights as a 'sorry'. Bike arrived almost fully built and was up and running in minutes. Nice quality, light, quick and a lot of fun! Very pleased
Ordered some replacement tyres for my Mango Piont AR - quick turnaround and was kept informed throughout. Great bike too 👍
Bought for the coffee runs. Now ride it everywhere. Love it!! Great service and quick turnaround.
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 11th June 2021
Looks great and riding well so far. Feels nice and sturdy
very poor components, the bike is pretty much unusable.
Very attentive customer service post purchase/pre delivery. Regular updates and feedback, so excellent on that front. If there is a query, it was quickly responded to. You did run out of the colour saddle I wanted and I am waiting for an update on that. My only comment is that it would be good if you confirmed the weight of your bikes or did some lighter versions or had options for this. The one I bought from you was much heavier than expected and it would influence my decision to buy from Mango again.
Very kind employees. The comunication was great. And the package was nice. I think i will do bussines with them in the future.
The bike is lovely and arrived in pretty good time considering everything that's going on. There was a lack of instructions and tools, but I managed to muddle through, although still not entirely sure whether the handlebars should be covered in the two piece casing around the middle before locking them in place on the stem.. Rides really well, hills may be tough at first but that's my issue, not Mangos! Overall really happy, and so far would definitely recommend. Thumbs up from me!
Mango Bikes 4 star review on 25th May 2021
Excellent customer service, they are pretty fast when they answer your question. I had to replace my front weel because it was not straight due to the delivery. And they literally sent a new one by sending a proof video. Super impress by the quality of service, and the quality of the bike as well. I might order a new one from them.
Brilliant experience all round. I bespoked my bike to every detail and also ordered the wrong wheel by mistake. The team were only too happy to swap it out and send me the correct wheel (my error). Love the bike, love the price and great service - highly recommend.
Good bike, fair price, easy customization and ridiculously easy to assemble!
Really like the bike. Nice and easy run around and love the customisation options allowing you to create your own style. Its light, picks up decent speed and brings a smile to my face every time. Its a fun ride, quickly becoming my favourite. Well packaged and easy to put together. As you'd expect there is a but if a wait for customised bikes but it wasn't unreasonable. Only criticism is the lack of info between ordering and making. I think an email acknowledging the order had been received might be useful, but that's personal preference. Once I received confirmation of it being built, I was kept updated throughout. Would recommend to anyone after a new ride, especially if you want to play about with colours and customisations. Thanks Mango.
Totally in love with my new bike, it rides really well! The wait time was relatively long from order to delivery, but when the bike arrived, it was absolutely worth it.
Fast responsive no haste service . Needed a rare and special part to mount a bar bag and got it ! Thanks to the Tech. And Sales team at Mango.
Hi, I recently bought a pair of bike lights, one of which did not work. The correspondence since returning the faulty light has been good but I'm not sure about the whole return process. It appears from the correspondence I've had with you that I need to wait until your supplier decides my return is valid before I get a replacement. I've never came across this before, normally a return would just be dealt with by the retailer I bought it from, not their supplier. I'm sure it will be fine but I'm worried the process will take longer than it should. Kind Regards Kevin Harkins
I ordered a bike from Mango bikes, 4 months later it still hadn't arrived. When I asked for a refund, I had to pay a £30 refund fee. So no bike, £30 down and 4 months of disappointment and awful customer relations. I would not recommend. If I were Mango bikes, I would refund and apologise to everyone who has been in my position. Word of mouth is powerful.
Absolutely love my mango bike, wicked company that allows your to create your own design.
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 5th May 2021
I’m not much of a review writer, but the bike is excellent (The Gus), it was delivered exactly when it was supposed to be and Andrew was always quick to respond to any questions I had about the order. Great stuff.
I love my bike. Really good customer service. The bike itself is a pleasure to ride. It looks amazing as well. Really happy.
Bike itself is good, when buying the bike I’m sure the ad said the bike came with Shimano gears but when I got it, they were a different brand (the website has had an update since and no longer mentions shimano) & unfortunately my bike wasn’t fitted with a mango seat, I got a bit of cheap one which I’ve since replaced as it was uncomfortable. Communication of the changes would of been appreciated considering they’re two major components. Arrived fairly promptly, 4 weeks from the order date it came and was easy to set up. Had a few long rides & the bike handles well, gears could be a bit smoother but overall I’m happy with it just a bit annoying about the gears not being as stated and me being one of the unlucky ones about the seat.
Mango Bikes is rated 3.94 based on 595 reviews