Mango Bikes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mango Bikes
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Mango Bikes Reviews

About Mango Bikes:

Award-winning and affordable lifestyle, commuter, urban and road bikes, hand built in the UK.

sales@mangobikes.com

Kilbride Road, ,

Loving my new wheels - have already named her Frankie ... Frankie the fixie! She has helped me get around London during the lockdown and helped me avoid public transport. Mango were great at delivery and I managed to put her together in about 15 minutes... and I have zero bike knowledge!
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 6th July 2020 Mango Bikes 5 star review on 6th July 2020 Mango Bikes 5 star review on 6th July 2020
Fantastic work.

Our first video review as well - thank you so much for taking time to do this.

Happy cycling
Value for money, easy to assemble even for an amateur, great colours...... but hard work uphill !! Lol
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Had an amazing experience with Mango bikes! Put the order in wrong and they amended super efficiently, with immediate response times!
It took longer than I expected, but you can’t rush perfection and everything is perfect with my bike, it’s beautiful & everything I wanted.
Will be recommending to all family and friends!!
Very pleased with my mango single speed. Great communication, great value for money would highly recommend!!
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 18th April 2021 Mango Bikes 5 star review on 18th April 2021
🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️ Absolutely love love love my custom made bike 😍 it’s a bit of a head Turner to say the least. The guys at Mango couldn’t be any more helpful great communication throughout letting me know what stage the bike was at at all stages🤩🤩
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 16th April 2021
Nice bike, delivery a little long
Mango Bikes 4 star review on 16th April 2021
Quality bike service terrible, poor communication, Christmas present ordered 5 weeks before Christmas received 5 months later.
Really pleased when a friend recommended Mango bikes and I certainly wasn’t disappointed, great price, great customer service, thanks
Quick delivery.
Great price and communication, will definitely use again.
One of the pedals came off after a few rides because the threads wore out on the crank. I tried to replace the crank but the ones sold on the website are a different size to the one fitted on my bike. Then the crankset couldn’t be taken out because the threads wore out on the inside as well, so they had to be cut out with an angle grinder and replaced. Overall I had to pay £160 to sort this out on top of the price of the bike, which was delayed by months anyway. It’s a beautiful looking bike and nice to ride but the overall experience has been a huge disappointment.
With the high demand I expected to wait a while for the bike, I was constantly kept in the loop with any delays which was great! I’ve taken my beauty out for a few spins already and it’s great. Fast, nimble, she’s a real head turner.

One thing I’d like to add, the after-sale service has been great as well. Not the typical, “thanks for your custom, c’ya”!

Super chuffed.
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Ordered bar tape. It arrived. It went on my bars. Looks good.
Great service, really happy from start to finish of my order . Bike is really great quality and very good value for the money . I will definitely use this company again .
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Great customer service, i changed my mind a few times and asked for different handle bars which was easily achieved over email.
It was dispatched and arrived within just a few days and very easy to assemble, quickly passing a road test no problem.
It is very lightweight and slick to use and to carry up to my apartment.
Great ‘ Hey’ bike - does what it says on the can . Very speedy delivery !
Ease of ordering and faster delivery than I could have imagined. Price was good as well which drew me to ordering. Many thanks , will be checking Mango website for future deals. Dennis M.
Not happy at with a product, sorry. Can I at least get my VAT refund? I can use that amount to buy a lights, lock, helmet etc. I
Thanks in advance.
Bekim.
Before I'd received my bike from mango bikes....I had 1 that cost 4times the amount.. I'd paid for my bike from mango.. iv got rid of my other bike now ..as the 1 from mango is much better in everway....I love it...I'd highly recommend mango bikes ...
Mango Bikes 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Hi Neil

Love this review, thank you so much.

Great photo and great bike!
Although the bike is wonderful, Mango Bikes should reconsider the support given to its customer when orders get delayed. In my case, i ordered the bicycle in August, I had no response from Mango Bikes for 4 months in relation to progress of the order. Mango bikes were not able to response to my inquiries. I finally received the bicycle 2 months later (i.e 6 months since my order) due to a shortage in certain pieces from its suppliers. I would appreciate better communication and proposals/alternatives to sort out the issue. At the end i was happy to pay for an upgrade of the problematic piece to replace it for one in stock. It would have been more rewarding to both (Mango Bikes and myself) if i were given such an option months before. I would have been a happy customer, you would have bragged about such amazing customer experience. Unfortunately, that was not the case. I would advise Mango Bikes to focus on the customer perception, the quality of the bikes is good enough but the customer journey includes the complete purchasing cycle. All the best!
Hi Miguel

You're totally correct in your feedback and we've also worked hard to improve on this.

In fact you can see these improvements during the time of your order.

Order placed end of August and there was a delay getting voucher processed. There were a few emails unresponded to.

Additional staff recruited to the customer service team in September and there were then a total of 8 emails with updates and notifications between then and bike dispatch start of February.

Your bike looks great, we hope you enjoy it and feel good about Mango Bikes again.
Bike looks good , really need to improve customer service to say it's a shambles is an understatement.
Hi David

A fair enough assessment of how your order progressed.
Some of the shambles was self-inflicted and some caused by external factors.

Supply chains are struggling and the info we get one week is wrong the next which means delays have been happening.

We've improved processes and added new staff so things are getting better. You can from November onwards there were more regular updates and communication about your order.

We hope you enjoy your new bike and can smile when you think about Mango Bikes very soon.
Mango Bikes is rated 3.92 based on 571 reviews