Love Logs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Logs
Read Love Logs Reviews
The only place I now buy logs from. Brilliant service, deliveries consistently on time and a fantastic product... and the best thing, responsible sourcing and no plastic!
Ahhhh thank you so much Amy! We love seeing our regular customers names pop up 🀩 Don't forget to use your referral code (in your emails!) to tell your friends and family about us - you get a fiver off for each successful referral πŸ™ŒπŸ» Heather & Paul πŸ’š
Have used Love Logs several times now, and always very pleased with their products and the speed of delivery. Will definitely use again when I run out.
Love Logs are brilliant. Delivery is insanely fast and the logs actually fit in our fireplace unlike some of the others from other places. It is nice to know too that you are doing your bit for the environment. Thank you guys!
Brilliant service from these guys. The wood burns long and hot and the delivery time is excellent! As a small business owner knowing I can rely on the delivery time and the consistency of the product is essential and you never disappoint!
Love Logs 5 star review on 20th October 2021
Thanks so much for the review Steve! We love our Karu so getting the fuel right for it was an absolute must for us... and good e-commerce just makes good sense to us πŸ˜‰ Happy pizza making!
Excellent products, fast delivery. Great prices
Thank you so much for the review! Don't forget to refer us to your friends, for Β£5 off your next order πŸ˜ƒ
Great dry logs delivered promptly. Will order again
Thank you so much for the review πŸ’š
Very good - you pay a little more but worth it for quality and peace of mind on sustainability
We'll keep trying to get the prices down as we grow - thanks so much for helping us to do that and for the amazing review! πŸ’š
Super fast delivery. Packaged well. Large box of logs is liftable. Looking forward to a roaring fire!
*Just* liftable! That's exactly what we were going for... no-one needs to be unloading a pallet full of logs in the rain πŸ˜…
Excellent product and service, prompt delivery. Highly recommended.
Good quality logs, and evenly sized. Delivered in a nice clean 3x3 bag rather than judt tipped on the drive
I've used Love Logs twice now and will continue to use them. Super quick delivery and the wood they supply is brilliant. It's "Pizza Oven Hardwood Kindling" is perfect for my Ooni Karu, it burns cleanly and certainly get's it up to temp well. I've also purchased their British Kiln-Dried Logs and I wasn't disappointed. Great sized logs for my Chiminea, creating a roaring, almost smoke free fire, perfect for sitting around and roasting marshmallows !
Great company! Got the medium kit for chiminea and it was so good - everything worked as it should do and we had a roaring fire within minutes. Can’t wait for winter now! Would defo recommend and will be using again. Thanks Love Logs!
Love Logs 5 star review on 12th October 2021
Great service, easy to use website, very speedy delivery. Thank you!
Thanks so much for the review, that's everything we set out to achieve when we set the business up πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Excellent service ! Everything turned up on time just like I was told. Really good quality wood in the perfect size for my Karu 16 and big enough not to burn away really quickly. I will be ordering again.
Love Logs 5 star review on 8th October 2021
Ahhh this looks amazing, thanks so much for the photo 🀩 The Karu 16 looks like a beast... happy pizza making!!! πŸ•
Ordered and arrived within 2 days. Great chunks of decent wood. Will definitely buy from again.
Love Logs 5 star review on 8th October 2021
Thanks so much for the review - don't forget you can get Β£5 off your next order if you refer a friend! πŸ˜‰
Very helpful and fast delivery
Thank you so much for the review! Don't forget you can get £5 off your next order if you refer a friend 🀩
I feel so lucky to have found this company. Great quality logs etc . Just right size for my new hobbit wood burner. Delivered to my door. Plus I know that for every order I make two trees will be planted. Win, win, win.😁
Ahhh Diane thank you so much for the lovely review - we feel really lucky that you found us too! You'll receive a referral code, please tell all your friends about us, you'll receive Β£5 store credit for every friend who purchases! Thanks again! Heather & Paul πŸ’š
This is the third time of ordering from Love Logs. The quality is superb (very little smoke) and the Wood oven Pizza kit is amazing. Delivery is on point and very easy to order via Apple Pay. Amazing.
Hi Richard, thank you so much for the amazing review, you've summed up our goals when we started the business last year! Don't forget to use your referral code (in your emails!) to tell all your friends about us 🀩 Heather & Paul
Very prompt delivery and not stingy on the material! Really like the branding and easy to use. thanks!! Daz
Thanks so much for the lovely review Daz!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ”₯
The logs are great and come in a box which is much better than those annoying plastic bags. Super friendly and fast service! I'm very happy to have found them!
Plastic just works for some products... but for logs, we just can't get our head around it! Thanks for the lovely review Patrick, don't forget to use your referral code (in your emails!) for Β£5 off your next order. Heather & Paul
Amazing service, ordering is so easy. Product is fab, especially the hobbit logs. Also love the Eco side of this company. Wonderful x
"Don't believe everything you hear" But DO believe this amazing review for Love Logs and our Hobbit Logs 🀩 Thank you so much Jessica! Heather & Paul
Love Logs is rated 4.95 based on 431 reviews