Love Logs Reviews

5 Rating 769 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Love Logs
Read Love Logs Reviews
The only place I now buy logs from. Brilliant service, deliveries consistently on time and a fantastic product... and the best thing, responsible sourcing and no plastic!
Ahhhh thank you so much Amy! We love seeing our regular customers names pop up 🤩 Don't forget to use your referral code (in your emails!) to tell your friends and family about us - you get a fiver off for each successful referral 🙌🏻 Heather & Paul 💚
Good size logs to use with my Oklahoma Joe offset smoker. Well seasoned. Just what I was looking for, for a medium to large size smoker apposed to chunks which seem to burn out fairly quick.
Excellent communication and fast delivery !
Purchased the variety box of smoke chunks. I’m really pleased with the product. Nicely packaged n fast delivery. I will shop again. Really tempted to try the Apple charcoal! Just slightly out of my price range! Recommend! 👍
Great price and heat up fast but are very smokey. Probably won’t buy again
Quick efficient delivery & great hardwood kindling for my Ooni.
Good products, great customer service - very happy with my order
Fantastic products, very easy to use and the hardwood chippings got my pizza oven up to temperature much quicker than other brands, I would recommend 100%.
Good coms quick delivery haven’t tried wood yet I’m sure it will be spot on 👍
Prompt delivery, much better value than Amazon and environmentally sensitive packaging. What more could you want?
Quality service with quick delivery and the logs for my pizza oven are perfect. Will have no hesitation using love logs again in the future
Tried other hardwood kindling for our pizza oven but Love Logs was simply better - higher temp and longer burn. Would heartily recommend.
Excellent product, excellent service. Don’t buy anything else for your pizza oven!
Made my first order a couple of weeks ago. Turned up on time 48h later. Only had chance to cook with them once but great so far!
Bought wood pellets for an Ooni Fyra on recommendation from a friend. Far better than Ooni's. No clumping, definitely dryer. Eco packaging too.
Very happy with my order, great quality logs, well packaged and very speedy delivery, can't really ask for more!
Great company. Rapid delivery, very well packaged and reasonably priced.
This is an excellent company that I have used quite a few times for wood for a pizza oven. Will continue to use them very reliable reasonably priced nothing bad to say well done love logs.
Really good service and product. Will definitely be using again
Best charcoal we’ve ever purchased
Excellent, hardwood cut to suit my Ooni pizza oven. Speedy delivery too. All good. Thank you
Love Logs is rated 4.96 based on 769 reviews