Love Logs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love Logs
Read Love Logs Reviews
Top quality wood chunks cut to the perfect size for smoking. Brilliant customer service and reasonably priced. It’s great to be able to smoke guilt free! 😁
Love Logs 5 star review on 29th July 2021
Great service and well priced
Great service, fantastic products
Great service from start to finish thank you
Excellent service and fast delivery. The firelighters are great and works a treat with our pizza oven.
Great pellets, work perfectly in my pizza oven. Very impressed with the speedy delivery of my bundle including fire lighters.
Fast delivery, pellets burn great
Excellent service. Good advice and next day delivery.
Excellent customer service, dealing with queries quickly even outside of normal hours and making themselves available for collection of items when I was working locally. Two orders of wood pellets and natural firelighters, both were high quality products.
Great communication, great delivery. Logs look great too, just not had the opportunity to use them yet.
Having recently bought a wood pellet pizza oven I found the Love Logs wood pellets and firefighters to be really great. Will definitely be buying again.
Bought pellets for my Ooni pizza oven burned just as good if not better than the Ooni brand ones fast delivery and great service with updates if delivery. Will 100% buy again when I run out
Great logs, for my ooni oven - delivered quickly. Quality seems really great
Great product. Noticed a big difference in how clean the wood burned in my Ooni compared with other wood I have bought.
great service . nice amount of blocks and fast delivery
Thanks so much for the review WIlliam πŸ˜ƒ
Brilliant products and a quick delivery. The wood pellets I ordered work an absolute dream on our Ooni pizza oven with very little ash and maintain a great temperature. Thanks!
Awesome! We love our Fyra and love making life a little bit easier for anyone else using one πŸ”₯
Great company who do as they say.
πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»
I use Love Logs for fuel for my Ooni Karu pizza oven. The service is first class, fast and efficient. The wood is high quality and cut to just the right size which blesses me immensely!
Love Logs 5 star review on 13th July 2021
Not sure we've ever immensely blessed anyone before, but from now on we're going to be trying to! Thanks for the amazing review Steve 🀩
Great service, speedy delivery, all good.
That's what we do 😎Thanks for the review Keith!
The ordering process was brilliant, everything was delivered promptly and I was informed on the progress of the package.
Awesome to hear! πŸ”₯ Thanks Miguel!
Love Logs is rated 4.96 based on 328 reviews