Love Logs Reviews

Love Logs 5 star review on 16th August 2021
Tamara Kersey
Love Logs 5 star review on 16th August 2021
Chris Charlton
Excellent quality Minimal smoke and soot . Good heat achieved. Take longer to burn than cheaper alternatives. So I find adding little and often to keep the flames and temperatures. Boxes arrive but have been open seem to still be full. They use a paper tape to seal the boxes. Great for the environment but not a great secure seal.
Hi Jill, Thanks so much for the feedback and sorry to hear about the issues with the tape - we tested lots of options and settled on that one as the best option as we didn't have any issues with test shipments. Glad you love the product though! It really does make a difference to pay more for hardwood. I'll email you now to see if there's anything I can do with regards to the tape problem ? Paul
Not used my wood pellets yet but delivery communication was top notch
Thanks Elliot - maybe once you've tried them you could revise up to a 5 star for us!
First time I have ordered through live logs and was a little delay in then arriving through no fault of them but Royal Mail. Love logs have given me a 20% discount off next order. Will be ordering again. Haven’t used logs yet but you do get alot in large box
Thanks Robin! We will soon have DPD collecting every single order and expect these issues to stop there. We'd appreciate it if you could reconsider your review if you love the firewood once you've used it 🔥
Only my first order but been impressed so far. Good information and like the pack of natural firelighters that come with the kindling. Burnt well in the pizza oven.
Thanks for the review Mark! Would appreciate any feedback you can give us about how to make this 5 stars!
Wood in a box
Hi Nick, thanks for the review and video! We always want to improve - what would we need to do differently for you to give us a five star review?
Delivery and notifications of the delivery - excellent Individual lighters are bigger than some I've used and burned very well
Thanks so much for the review! We would love to know if there's anything we could have done better to make this a 5 star review - please feel free to tell us here or send us an email :)
Easily ordered with great delivery timing.
Thanks so much for the review :) Any feedback you could give us that would have made this a 5 star review would be really useful!
Easy to order, quick to deliver and quality wood - no problems and will use again.
Hi Mick, thanks for the review! We'd love your feedback on how we could make this a 5 star review?
Website, shipping, Instagram, packaging I think it's amazing, love it all. The only thing I'm less excited about is the wood smell, it doesn't have the same smell as other wood I've been buying. I think I've had oak and hardwoods before, they just burn such a beautiful aroma. Alas the overall brand is so effective for someone living in an apartment and caring for our planet.
Hi Dan, thanks for the feedback and thanks so much for being part of our first winter! We only sell hardwood but it is mixed species because buying specific hardwoods is more expensive - we recognised from the day we launched the business that we needed to do everything possible to try and get the price & value points right for you guys. Sometimes you'll get lucky and get a box of oak, and there are a number of other species that smell amazing, but right now, a lot of ash is being felled in the UK due to ash dieback disease, which has definitely got the most subtle smell of any British wood. As we continue to bring down our packaging and transport costs we might be able to offer single species hardwoods at a competitive price, so watch this space!
It’s an absolute pleasure to be on board. Incredibly fast delivery and absolutely no plastic whatsoever. That’s what caught my attention. Signed up to a subscription instantly and already considering another of their largest boxes to the sets already subscribed to.
Thanks for the review & photo James! I know you switched from a cheaper pallet supply and we're doing everything we can to bring the prices closer to that sort of bulk delivery. Thanks for helping us get off the ground! Paul & Heather
Very quick delivery much appreciated, i cannot yet comment on how good product as yet to use will be doing so in the coming weeks. Though looks good
Thanks for the service feedback James, we'll look out for that 5 star review when you've had a chance to use it ;) Heather & Paul
Hi James, how did you get on with your firewood once you used it?
Love Logs is rated 4.94 based on 399 reviews