Love Logs Reviews

Love Logs 5 star review on 16th August 2021
Tamara Kersey
Love Logs 5 star review on 16th August 2021
Chris Charlton
Easy ordering and fast delivery,free natural firelighters were a nice bonus.
BRILLIANT SERVICE. Super fast delivery and the logs are always really dry and burn really well. Plus with the ethos of the brand about about sustainability, why would you buy anywhere else.
A great way to buy the very best planet friendly logs, especially when storage space is at a premium. A clean burn, no tar so less mess the following morning, and allows the fire to reach the optimum temperature quicker. Have purchased many times now and will continue to do so.
Thanks for the review Dave!
Absolutely fantastic in every single way! Easy to order, quick delivery and even offer great advice! I highly recommend.
Thanks so much for the review Leigh! Always here with advice if you need it 😃
Recommended by a friend for use in my Ooni pizza oven as his go to choice, great even burn, they last well and exactly as described and the natural firelighters supplied are brilliant. Will be re ordering and would recommend
Thanks so much for the review! Don't forget to use your referral code when you recommend us, for a fiver off 😉
Very efficient delivery - extremely convenient!
Ahhh thank you so much for the review 🤩
Finally I opened my first bag of British Ash Charcoal, as luck would have it the heatwave finally arrived and we had joint of lamb ready to BBQ. The fuel was easy to light, gave off almost no smoke and burned evenly, responding to increases and decreases in air flow as I managed the heat for the cook. It made my job look (too) easy! I really like the idea the charcoal comes from the UK, that it contributes to sustainable wood management and that the team at Love Logs contributes to wider forest health challenges globally. I realise the product is expensive however I recognise that there are salaries to pay in the UK for local production and that business aren't charities. The thought of a well managed woodland here is a good one. Perhaps I might try to make my own one day .....
Love Logs 5 star review on 6th September 2021 Love Logs 5 star review on 6th September 2021 Love Logs 5 star review on 6th September 2021 Love Logs 5 star review on 6th September 2021
What an amazing review... you just get us don't you Nick? 💚Glad you had a great experience and look forward to seeing you again in the future... oh and by the way, BBQ isn't just for when the sun's out 😉
I've now bought 2x12kg packs of charcoal and some natural firelighters. Great products and service. Is it more expensive than a supermarket? Yes, of course it is but it lights quickly, burns hot and lasts a reasonable time. It comes in quite large chunks as well. It's easily topped up if you need to cook for longer. No firelighter smell or lighter fuel smells. I'm now fully converted - wouldn't buy anything else.
Thanks so much for the review Kevin! When we set the business up we had no idea that such clean and easy charcoal existed! No more standing round waiting for smokey, spitting charcoal to light 😎🔥
Easy to order, delivered quickly, good prices, better for the environment than some, what's not to like...
We should get you to write our marketing material for us 😎 Thank you so much for the reviews Hazel 💚
After a bit of research looking for charcoal and wood, I came across Love Logs, I bought the large smoking and fuel kit, it arrived next day in perfect condition, will definately be back for more when this current supply starts to run low.
Thanks so much for the review Dave, glad you enjoyed the product! We only started smoking ourselves last year using a Weber kettle and came up with the kit to try and get just the right amount of everything! Glad you're enjoying the products, we plan to stock an even wider range next spring 😃
We’ve had several deliveries from love logs and we’re really impressed. Our stove is quite small so the hobbit logs are perfect size. The delivery is fantastic and the packaging can all be recycled.
Thank you so much for the review Louise! Log burner season is coming 🔥🔥🔥
Logs are very good quality, delivery guy clearly had a bad day but we have them
Oh no, so sorry to hear that the driver wasn't up to scratch - if you want to pass us any info to feedback to DPD just let us know! Happy pizza making 🍕
Best burning charcoal I've come across. The kicker is the starters - they work better than anything on the market.
Thanks so much for the review Tom, we absolutely love the Caradoc, and it comes with a 100% traceable supply chain from right here in the UK! 🔥
Prompt delivery: super quality: especially the named species charcoal! Most importantly the replenishment of trees for each purchase. Besides which, good people who deserve to succeed Mark& Hilary Sutton
Hello Mark and Hilary, thank you so much for your kind words, after all the highs and lows of a year running a new business, comments like these really make it all worthwhile 😃😃😃
Good service, and good message on sustainability, but the product is just ok. The charcoal doesn’t last long enough for long cooks. I typically have to use twice as much as (for example) the Kamado Joe XL charcoal.
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to come and share your thoughts, and so sorry the Caradoc wasn't up to your expectations. I've emailed you separately to see if there's anything we can do to make up for your experience. Paul
Great product and quick delivery highly recommended
Thanks so much for the review!!! 🔥
High quality products and great buying process
Everything we set out to achieve 😎 Thanks Lee!
Amazing service and the best products, got to say the quality of the logs for my Ooni are just amazing.
Thanks so much for the amazing review Josh!!!
Super products, fast delivery, couldn't be happier!
😃
Great product and quick delivery, even better they are supporting the environment.
Thanks so much for the review, we always wanted to sell the best fuel possible while making the business regenerative and give back more than it takes away 🤩
Love Logs is rated 4.95 based on 397 reviews