Lotus Shoes Reviews

Mandy Bendel
Lotus Shoes 5 star review on 26th January 2019
Siobhan Grant
Great delivery times
So pleased with these beautiful shoes. So comfortable and the heel is just the right height for me. What a shame you didn’t think of making a handbag to match.
Beautiful comfortable shoes and good value
Absolutely love my slippers. They are so comfortable.
Excellent service and Great shoes. My wife loved them. Only downside was paying an extra 80 euros for tax and customs duty because of brexit.
Super shoes, great comfort and great value for money
Smart shoes bought for son's wedding. Beautifully packaged and super comfy. A quality product. Also bought the matching handbag.
shoes are so comfy and light to walk in ,they arrived super quick,so I am very happy with my pruchase.
Lotus shoes are always very comfortable and to order and receive my shoes was very efficient and Quick
Bought these shoes and bag to match to wear for my sons wedding in May and due to lockdown with no shops open I new the quality of lotus and the size I required it would fit perfectly the quality was great and well packaged delivery was also good would definitely shop with them again thanks lotus
I have purchased Lotus shoes and sandals for years and they are always well made and last a long time. They are also true to size and I can always confidently order online and know they will fit
My shoes arrived promptly and all were exactly as described. Very good service will definitely order from them again
Spent ages looking for slipper mules for my Mum who is of that age where women still ‘dress up’ even though they are at home! I found these on Lotus’ website (not sure why I didn’t there in the first place). They are perfect as she absolutely loves them and they were delivered the next day!
Lotus Shoes 5 star review on 6th March 2021
Great choice, easy website, quick delivery.
I have always had trouble getting shoes that fit properly whilst being comfortable. A few years ago I bought so e suede heeled ankle boots that fit like a glove and they were lotus. This year I bought some leather chunky ankle boots for the snowy weather , they were Lotus boots and fitted perfectly. Looking for some party shoes I went straight to the Lotus shop on line and the range was amazing. I purchased a lovely pair of sling back peep toe ones. Well satisfied with Lotus.
Would highly recommend
Comfortable, smart and stylish shoes
I love these sandals, they are so comfortable and stylish. The cushioned sole is great. Would definitely recommend.
The soles cracked after 2 months of wear,poor quality
My slippers are great, very pleased with service. Arrived promptly. Hassle-free experience with Lotus.
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.50 based on 2,007 reviews