Lotus Shoes Reviews

Read Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
Shoes were bought for my sons wedding, they look great can't wait to wear them on the day. Disappointed with the delivery service, the box was bashed and damaged in places looked like it had been placed under a heavier package fortunately the shoes were not damaged.
Fabulous shoes, beautiful to look at and very well-made. They come in the sizes they are supposed to be and look extremely nice on . Lots of comments from friends on how nice they look.
Very smart and comfortable shoes.
I originally bought Lotus boots from BHS until they closed down so I was delighted to come across the Lotus website and find they are still making a similar style boot. Now have 2 new pairs to keep me going. Ordering online very easy and very prompt delivery so one very happy customer. Thank you Lotus.
Brilliant value
I am very pleased with my shoes. Bought for my suns wedding and they are perfect. Very classy
shoe ok but if your feet are on the wide side not much good.
Excellent selection, great value prices and excellent turnaround on delivery.
Since joining the regular purchasers from Lotus I've realised my Size 8 is perfect for me and so all my purchases are superb!!
I purchased shoes, boots and slippers at sale price and am very pleased with the results. The shoes and boots are very comfortable, although the slippers are slightly narrow. Delivery was good.
I bought navy knee high boots in the sale and I am very pleased with them. Unfortunately,I had to return a pair of black boots I ordered at the same time, as they were too big. However, the return process was free and easy.
The boots are very comfortable, a real bargain and were delivered very quickly. The quality is not as high as I was expecting as there was a creased dent in the foot of one of them and glue round the heel of another on arrival.
Purchased on line with a very easy process. Shoes arrived swiftly with standard delivery. Packaged well. Shoes are gorgeous lovely fit and super soft. Purchased for an Easter wedding so unable to comment on comfort.
The size 6 shoe in the style I ordered were very big I thought it was a size 9 in the wrong box. I sent for size 5 but they were too small. I tried 3 pairs of size 6 and they all were inches too big - very disappointed
Good quality, exactly what I wanted. Came well packaged and quickly
Not happy that I received 20% discount immediately after I had taken delivery of my first order
The slippers I purchased for my mum are lovely, she is chuffed to bits with them. They are lovely and comfortable.
Service excellent, shoes and matching bag as I expected.
Pity Lotus don’t make extra width shoes! The slippers are lovely but very tight. Having worn them for several days they are less so, but I still need to use a shoe horn to get them on. Warm and cosy when on feet, with solid sole to make walking properly easy.
I ordered boots which were good quality but were unfortunately too baggy around the ankle for me
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.48 based on 1,469 reviews