Lotus Shoes Reviews

Read Lotus Shoes Reviews

websales@lotusshoes.co.uk

Edwin House, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancs

Tell us how Lotus Shoes made you happy
Shoes are very comfortable and they arrived extremely quickly. Would use web site again.
I love them just what I expected and delivery in 2 days
Recently ordered two pairs of boots intending to choose one pair. Loved them both so much, and super comfortable too, ended up keeping both Pairs !!!
Shoes are perfect and didn't take long to arrive
These shoes are so so comfortable for a heled shoe and look amazing
Really lovely boots. Quick delivery and easy transaction
Very easy , next day delivery excellent, with free returns , brilliant!
I ordered tan relife Ruthie boots and I’m thrilled, they are so comfortable and look great with skinny jeans,I shall be ordering them again in navy, a good purchase thank you.
I use these wonderful shoes all the time. They are so comfortable with my foot complaint. I renew them constantly and have all colours. More colour options please! Also feature them on your emailed ads! Thanks
Very pleased with my purchase, speedy delivery. My boots came really well packaged. Just love them, exactly what I was looking for, stylish yet very comfortable, and I will be able to wear them with lots of different outfits. Would definitely recommend Lotus shoes to friends and family.
I was really pleased with the purchase of my shoes and matching bag for a forthcoming wedding. The items came in 48 hours as expected. However, I was disappointed not to receive an email acknowledging my purchase and then wondered if the transaction had gone through.
Shoes & Bag were just fabulous, would highly recommend
Excellent online service. Good quality products
Brilliant service Ordered on Sunday afternoon and goods delivered Tuesday morning Can't fault the quality of the goods Very comfortable shoes
Attractive, well fitting shoes with excellent delivery service.
I will order again service fast and shoes as described
Fantastic service, arrived within a few days and exactly how described Thank you
having purchased my 3rd pair of lotus boots from debenhams early this year was upset to notice one of buttons had come off ,deeming them unwearable as its very noticable returned them to shop and no joy because i had lost reciept ,after speaking to staff who said i could have bought them anywhere contacted thier head office still no joy !! contacted lovely young man at lotus head office he told me had i bought them direct from lotus he could replace them so now im left with a 70 pound pair of boots and no one can do anything !! have to say love the boots hence buying 3 pairs !! where do i go from here ? the bottoms are still clean used 3 times
I have bought Lotus slippers for many years mainly because they are quite wide fitting. I am often disappointed however that some of the slippers become unwearable quicker than others. The padding underneath the heal seems to wear away quickly so that my heal is pressing on the two hard backbones which make it very uncomfortable.
Speedy delivery, nice comfortable shoes, good quality, just what I needed.
Lotus Shoes is rated 4.47 based on 1,285 reviews