Lords Sewing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lords Sewing

info@lordsewing.co.uk

Oswaldtwistle Mills, Colliers Street,

How would you rate Lords Sewing ?

Gwendoline S
Gwendoline S
Verified Buyer
"Usual quick, efficient service from Lord's. Makes choosing products for my hobby even more enjoyable."
Kerry H
"Excellent!! You stock Floriani embroidery threads and they arrived next day - what more can one say!!"
"Very helpful and quick delivery"
"great service as always, arrived very quickly,"
Christine B
Verified Buyer
"Excellent to deal with , helpful ,quick delivery"
"Thank you all at Lords. Excellent service and delivery as usual. 👍"
"Fantastic family business always happy to help and super fast delivery on products."
"I always purchase my Brother accessories from Lords. Kirsty is wonderful as this staff member is so, so helpful, and will take the time to explain any query you have in relation to accessories or Brother parts that you need. A great company to deal with giving fast, efficient and reliable service all the time."
"Very quickly despatched and delivered, as ordered. Good quality thread for machine embroidery. Thank you."
"I try to always use Lords Sewing for my machine embroidery supplies. Ordering online is easy and my threads arrived within a couple of days. Thank you to Keith and colleagues for running an excellent business."
"Wonderful service and great value"
"First class shop. Goods always despatched quickly and help always available. Would thoroughly recommend"
"Lords are an excellent company to deal with. In the last few months I have purchased a pre-owned Brother innov-is NV1e and more recently a brand new Brother XV. I had a couple of problems with the NV1e and they were dealt with quickly and efficiently. Keith and his colleagues are very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with and I have no hesitation in ordering anything from them. We live a long way from Lords which is a shame but they will always be number 1 for me."
"Order dispatched the next day and arrived as described. Very pleased with the quick service. Will order again."
"Excellent price & speedy delivery. Would definitely recommend & use again."
"Excellent service, fast delivery, and as usual very good quality. Thank you to all the team at Lord's sewing."
"Brilliant speedy service."
"I really enjoy the tutorial I received on the Dream Machine and have ordered the tutorial on the #2. Prices are reasonable the help is clear...thanks"
"Bad review was an error sorry folks xx. I love you business bought my 809e from you a while ago ..New AG designs I orderered prompt delivery ..would recommend Lords to anyone and everyone ..see you in September on a course ..Maureen V Bullock"
"Couldn't believe that my item came the next day, talk about fast service, wouldn't buy from anywhere else."
"Excellent service. Super fast delivery."
"Very pleased with everything I have bought from Lords. Good range of goods always buy my stabaliser from them only place I can find the one I want."
"Very professional company. Unfortunately, I took delivery of the threads and didn’t tell my wife hence why feedback wasn’t given sooner. The packaging kept the contents in perfect condition and the thread is just as ordered. I am confident that she will definitely use Lords again."
Lords Sewing is rated 4.96 based on 2,876 reviews