Lords Sewing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lords Sewing

info@lordsewing.co.uk

Oswaldtwistle Mills, Colliers Street,

How would you rate Lords Sewing ?

Gwendoline S
Gwendoline S
Verified Buyer
"Usual quick, efficient service from Lord's. Makes choosing products for my hobby even more enjoyable."
Kerry H
"Excellent!! You stock Floriani embroidery threads and they arrived next day - what more can one say!!"
"Very helpful and quick delivery"
"Every time I order anything by email it is sent promptly almost next day delivery. . The staff Keith, Angela, Kirsty and Janet are all knowledgeable. Every question is answered. Politely and correctly. Any queries sorted right away. The machines and accessories are second to none. The variety of threads is amazing. I NEVER shop anywhere else for my machine embroidery items. Everything I need is under one roof. Keep it up Lords."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent service, communication and delivery"
"Keith, Angela and the team are amazing. I would never shop anywhere else for my embroidery machines or accessories etc. They are second to none. Excellent"
"Fantastic service, order placed & received in full within 24 hours!!"
"Always reliable and sent promptly. A good stock range. Just sorry I live too far to visit, but maybe one day!!"
"It all fitting nicely and no problems"
"It was easy to place and pay for my order and my request for additional info was promptly responded to"
"a Always goodo service & quality"
Margaret H
Verified Buyer
"Lords service is second to none and I have would recommend them for everyone. I received my latest order within a couple of days."
"I was happy to find this Brother accessory at such a good price here at Lord's Sewing. The service was speedy and my order was with me within 36 hours. I'm very happy to be a Lord's Seeing customer - thank you."
"Excellent and prompt service always"
"Very happy with my cone holders.Thank you"
"Excellent service yet again, good stock of items. Will definitely use again and again."
"Quick delivery"
"Always shopped with them best of all quick delivery"
"Genuine Brother accessory. Cheaper than anywhere else, I have had my eye on this for a while. Well packaged and prompt delivery."
"good service and value"
"Very fast, efficient postage thankyou!"
"Loved the prompt delivery.. Good service."
"Excellent service. I'd seen the Anita Goodesign quilt patterns so looked for them on the net, and found sites in USA with huge postage costs, or cheaper on EBay without instruction book(??!!), then found this one in UK at 2/3rds price and free postage! I was able to log in as a guest, pay with PayPal, and it was delivered the next day, well packaged and in good order. What could be better? Absolutely brilliant. Will highly recommend this firm. Thankyou. When we're over that side of the country we'll call in........"
Lords Sewing is rated 4.96 based on 3,031 reviews