Lords Sewing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lords Sewing

info@lordsewing.co.uk

Oswaldtwistle Mills, Colliers Street,

How would you rate Lords Sewing ?

Anne E
"The staff are very helpful and friendly and the goods always arrive on time. Thank you Lords Sewing for such a great service."
Kate O
"Excellent service. I received the machine embroidery threads I ordered within 24 hours, thank you so much😊"
Bethan S
"What excellent service! Place an order one day and .... wow, it arrives on your doorstep the next ! AND ...really helpful staff (including Keith Lord himself), who give great advice and helpful suggestions, and nothing seems to be too much trouble. This company are a shining example of what great customer service can be. "May they live long and prosper"!"
"Excellent customer service at Lords. Wouldn’t ever think of shopping elsewhere for my machine, whether it be services, advice, or consumables thread etc. Always lovely staff and extremely happy to deal with. Highly recommend Lords Sewing"
"Staff appear to be very helpful. I am probably driving them mad with my inane questions. They answer and give advice. Nothing is too much for them."
"I love shopping with this company. an order placed before lunch was received within 36hrs. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Good quality products with excellent customer service. I hope to be a customer for many years to come."
"Super fast reliable service can highly recommend"
"I use Lords regularly and have always had excellent service"
"Very quick delivery, packaged well, items as described. Will certainly be purchasing from Lords again"
"Quick delivery and well packaged. Arrived safely at our door in 2 days. Would definitely buy from this site again!"
"Excellent service as always, ordered on Friday evening delivered Wednesday morning. Did forget to add couple of other bits so will be ordering again very soon."
"Always a good service"
"I like shopping with Lords Sewing because the service is great, always get my orders on time, if an order is going to be late they always let me know."
"Excellent customer service, I'm very pleased with my purchase and the prompt despatch by Lords."
"Arrived within 24 hours Excellent service"
"Item arrived promptly and well packed, pricing was goid too."
"Very good service, prompt delivery"
"Lords sewing website is always my first 'port of call' when looking for Brother accessories, software updates etc. They have an excellent range of Brother machines, parts, threads and all things connected with machine embroidery in particular. Their prices are good and service excellent. I recently ordered the 10 thread embroidery stand for the Brother XV - it was dispatched the same day of ordering and I received it next day via first class post (free delivery!). They have always given the same outstanding service in previously ordered items"
"Very impressed with super quick delivery."
"As ever, a super fast excellent service. I love this store."
"I've bought from lords sewing before and never been disappointed with the product I've purchased well recommended"
"never had a problem with any order."
"Delivery was quick product excellent will be ordering again"
Lords Sewing is rated 4.96 based on 3,242 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!