Lords Sewing Reviews

Read Lords Sewing Reviews

info@lordsewing.co.uk

Oswaldtwistle Mills, Colliers Street,

Tell us how Lords Sewing made you happy
The product is fine but I paid £6.50 for next day delivery and it was delivered 2 days later
Hi Emily, Thank you for your order which you placed at 21.06 on a Monday Night. The earliest we could dispatch was Tuesday on a Next Working Day delivery as you requested and it was delivered and signed for on Wednesday at 11.37am. Not sure how we could improve on that unless we work through the night and have our own van drivers like Amazon. I hope you're enjoying your overlocker, it's a great addition to the sewing room! Kind regards, Keith Lord.
Although package had a Royal Mail 24 hr delivery written on it, it took five days to arrive. No fault of Lord Sewing, I’m sure. Probably pressure that Royal Mail have been under recently. Usually excellent service.
Havent received order yet so hard to rate! Did get email error in product ordered with attached correction for me to update product. I replied unacceptable. They said i would then be sent correct product. Waiting foe my order. Will be happy to review once i receive the final product and have it be error free tutorial that i expect.
I ordered online only to then receive a phone call to say that the item should have been removed from the website as it was no longer available and my money would be refunded.
The service was excellent. Ordered thread and it arrived the next day. However, the brother thread keeps breaking. I am using it to embroider a multiple colour image, the other brother threads are fine. This colour breaks or bunches up and i spend a lot of time stop starting the machine trying to avoid too much damage to my fabric. Unfortunately i am embroidering throws for a wedding so i need this colour and consistency.
I ordered an Anita Goodesign disc from yourselves. Unfortunately after I had placed the order and paid you realised that you were out of stock. Your staff immediately contacted me and said it would be sent once your new stock arrived. Unfortunately I needed these designs fairly urgently so Angela told me she would arrange for a credit to be sent to me. I was impressed with your staff's efficiency and helpfulness.
You could improve by getting my name right for a start!!! MARIAN MORSE
Hello Marian. I've just sent you an email showing a screenshot of your order, which I presume was filled in by you as Marion Morser. All our labelling and emailing goes to the name you supplied? We will of course change our records now that you have informed us - thank you for letting us know. Keith Lord.
I haven`t tested the product, but I will repeat that I feel £2.95 postage for a small pack of needles costing £3.45 is outrageous when an envelope with a first class stamp would have done the job
Goods were out of stock so still awaiting arrival of goods ....but did receive a phone call and an email stating the fact ....
Thank you for taking the time to review us Denise
Delivery was ok. But I found my purchases to be very very over-priced. Well we all get stung once - and only once. I doubt if I will return to your store
Thanks for sharing your thoughts Elizabeth. You ordered some Floriani stabilisers and after importing these items from America we sell them as cheaply as we can. I think you perhaps mean that you found the product expensive not our pricing of it? It's premium stuff but lot's of our customers say it's very good and are prepared to pay for the difference but not everyone wants the same thing. I appreciate the three stars for our service. Enjoy your embroidery, Keith.
A bit difficult to give a review at present as the item I have ordered and paid for is out of stock, not yet been advised when its due.
Sorry for your wait Kathy, a sudden run on Neighbourhood Quilt led to us awaiting for more stock which we had to wait for it being airfreighted from the States.
Ordered a needle threader for a Brother sewing machine item was wrapped in a bit of bubble wrap chucked in a padded envelope and charged a stupid over priced postal charge. Item works fine am pleased with the item but if i could have found somewhere else that stocked it i would not have purchased it from you due to the postal charge. W3 now need some thread looked on your website have what we want but then you bang on stupid over priced postage taking the item well abive average price so will get else where.
Sorry to hear that you are disappointed Michael but do appreciate you still giving us three stars, we appreciate comments that are honest and we need to hear when someone isn't happy, up to now all the reviews seem unrealistically good. The needle threader is a very small item and the £2.95 charge does seem excessive however the cost of processing the payment and other administrative costs are the same for a £10 order as a £100 order. Most of our customers spread the charge by adding other product that they can use or better still, have us pay for the carriage by ordering over £30. I am pleased though that my colleagues picked the correct item, took care with the packing and ensured it reached you quickly so that you could get your machine back up and running without delay - they aren't technicians and this type of product could easily be mis-sent if our system wasn't up to scratch. Keith Lord.
Lords Sewing is rated 4.97 based on 7,301 reviews