Lords Sewing Reviews

info@lordsewing.co.uk

Oswaldtwistle Mills, Colliers Street,

Tell us how Lords Sewing made you happy
A very fast delivery ty
Happy with delivery and sewing machine. Bit dissapointed I didnt receive cd of tutorial but managed to download it. Many Thanks.
Oooohh, we missed including your tutorial – apologies! We have a little something going in the post to you 😊 So pleased that you like your machine - best wishes, Keith.
Received promptly and well packaged. Haven't used it yet but I'm sure it will be excellent
excellent service and very helpful .received my last item by post the day after ordering
They have been very helpful in dealing with a difficult situation in difficult times
Received swiftly and great product
Customer service is excellent. I ordered the Rolla cabinet storage and it is well made and robust, but a lip on one of the plastic drawers was chipped on the corner. It was not sharp more of a moulding error? It does not stop me using it so no real problem
Prompt service
Ease of ordering and delivered on time 👍
Quality retailer & fast delivery
Excellent service. My order arrived very quickly and packaged well.
Good service and prompt dilivery
Very pleased with the service received. Well done
In line shop. Arrived in good time. No negatives.
Speedy delivery. items ok. one better than the other. one pair of scissors does not snip at the end of the blade but is usable.
Excellent value for money
Service good, items as described. Have used Lords several times. Will use again. Thanks.
Only problem was postage costs revealed after purchase of goods, not at the time of selection so you do not know the postage costs until just before paying for goods.
I am extremely impressed with the service I hv been provided with. There is a vast range of products to choose from at very good prices. You hd been recommended to me and likewise I will do the same. Thanks for your excellent service.
I have only just bought the "Brother machine "from Lords & have hardly used it so far.I am sure I will be very pleased with it when I start to sew more. I ordered it one day & received it the next day.
Lords Sewing is rated 4.97 based on 7,304 reviews