Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lilley Tile and Stone
Read Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

stu@lilleytileandstone.co.uk

Excellent service. Helpful, quick and efficient.
This is my second purchase, exceptionally fast service, once ordered my goods were packed and shifted within 2 hrs and I received them the next day, even though it was a bank holiday weekend. Would reccomend and definitely will use them again.
i have used Lilley Tile and Stone for several years now and have recommended them to others. Great service, have never been let down. Always willing to answer questions. will defo use again..
EASY TO ORDER ON LINE AND VERY PROMPT DELIVERY NEXT DAY
They split my delivery so half of it was late and had a tiler waiting.. i has to buy more from a local supplier and I am now left with materials I have to return to L and S at my expense. Watch the delivery options.. not great and won’t use them again
Very sorry to hear about this. I am working with the team now to get the details and understand what went wrong. Can you please confirm when you received the deliveries? email me directly - ray@lilleytileandstone.co.uk with date and times and I oversee the complaint.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards

Ray

Lilley Web Support
Hi I ordered 2 items but they were delivered on two different days even though I paid extra for delivery also the second item was delivered damaged the lid had burst causing the mapei primer to leak into packaging. Not happy
Andrew, extremely sorry to hear that. Could you please make sure a picture of the product is sent through to the store with your order number and I will make sure we take urgent action on this.

Best Regards

Ray Cannon

Lilley Web Support
Andrew,

Just checked with store. Order was placed on 2 wkg day delivery Tuesday 23rd at 17:31pm and all goods were delivered within 2 wkg days albeit separately. We would still like to address the damaged delivery issue though so would be grateful for an image showing the damage so we can talk to our couriers and fix the issue.
Excellant service
Sexy service
Very helpful when asking advice about products. Very fast delivery and great product.
Ordered 2 containers of gel adhesive, dispatched fast, got 1 the next day, the other the day after
Good product at a reasonable price. Delivery company kept me informed. It took a bit longer than I hoped to arrive but everything was fine.
Website brill, great price and super next day delivery....😊
excellent service, very impressed
Very helpful regarding my technical query. Website has a few bits that don't seem to work. Delivery information confusing, to say the least. Overall a good team and will keep using them.
Good prices, efficient service and rapid delivery. What more could you want.
Extremely efficient service and excellent customer service. I had a phone call to inform me that part of my order would be coming from Germany and was asked if it was ok for delivery of these items a few days later than expected. I was really surprised and impressed by the courtesy and professionalism demonstrated. Thank you so much.
I placed my order just after lunch and it arrived the next day. The packaging and product was excellent, I'll certainly use Lilley Tile & Stone again.
Very fast delivery and an easy transactiom
Package didn’t arrive on time due to courier. However company quick to rectify this and refunded shipping charge. Staff are informative and happy to help.
So easy to order and a smooth transaction. Highly satisfied
Lilley Tile and Stone is rated 4.72 based on 728 reviews