Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lilley Tile and Stone
Read Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

stu@lilleytileandstone.co.uk

After calling a lot of other tile suppliers I found the most helpful advice, politeness, knowledge & excellent customer service from you. Apologies for not remembering his name, mobile ends 1721! He sent me WhatsApp pics of alternative choices to think about as the bright coloured grout I really wanted wasn’t available in UK. I went with his alternative suggestion in the end. Excellent c.service really isn’t easy to find these days. Thank you. All the other tile shops could learn a thing or two from you 👍
Prompt delivery, packaged well.
Excellent product does the job
Great service!!

I made an error in my order and the team quickly stopped my items from dispatching, correctly amended the order and delivery was on time. The quality of the brass tile trim is excellent at very competitive prices.
Arrived safe and sound as promised. Used these products before and are well worth that bit extra :-)
Always helpful with advice and deliver when promised
Very fast service with clear delivery communications ....will definitely use again if I need specialist materials!
Arrived very quickly
Very helpful on the phone when I had a query. Fast delivery
Very helpful in suggesting ways of tackling my floor tile problem. Bothe suggested products for removing rust stains and heavily ingrained dirt, worked a treat. Many thanks.
Delivery of the product mapei primer purchased was good and delivery prompt. Thank you
Excellent Company
The adhesive arrived wrapped in a black bin bag and brown tape. The tub was broken . I had to risk as I was on a tight timeframe. Not ideal whoever did the damage, this was not cheap
Excellent !! 10/10
Would highly recommend!! 😀😀
I would have no hesitation in recommending Lilley Tile and Stone. Before and after placing my order I needed advice and found the staff knowledgeable and very helpful. I placed 2 orders and both arrived quickly.
God product range and swift service. However, P&P costs way above average and not good value for small retail orders.
Great service product arrived on time
Very helpful thank you so much.
Quick delivery of exactly what I needed from Schluter for start of laying our floor, even though not in stock LT&S managed to get me enough for the work next week and 1 more length of Movement Joint to follow but this really helped us out. Boiler can now go in, heat! Thanks
Great service prompt delivery. Excellent prices.
Very fast delivery