Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Lilley Tile and Stone

How would you rate Lilley Tile and Stone ?

"Poor advice. Poor customer service."
We're sorry that our services did not meet your expectations. We would be grateful if you could contact us with any issues you had so we may address them directly. At this stage your post is anonymous and we do not know what advice or customer service you are referring to.

Many Thanks

Ray Cannon
Lilley Web Support
"Excellent service as always, deliveries continuely arrive on time, Stuart and his staff are polite and helpful if needed on the phone for any queries or product information. All in all a great website & great service"
"Great service as usual, there was a small problem with the transportation of the order however Stuart at Lilley Tile & Stone managed the issue perfectly. Would definitely recommend them"
"Good customer service and very reasonable pricing."
"Firstly they had the cookie of grout I've been looking for in stock !! Ordering was easy & I actually got it the next day !! Great service"
"I am a returning customer. The products are of high quality and fast shipping."
"Fast service."
"Easy to navigate website, good prices, rapid delivery."
"They had the stuff we needed"
"Your delivery cost is extortionate. The only reason i ordered from you was because i had to get a specialist colour grout knowone stocks."
James, I'm not sure what delivery you paid for, but as we explain on our website we do not amortize our carriage charges in the product price so the price you see for our standard carriage (£9.99) includes everything to do with delivery cost of packaging, documentation, actual cost of delivery etc. Also, on standard deliveries we charge no more than this, it is a fixed fee no matter how much you purchase. This does cause an issue when you are buying small quantities of grout/tools etc (Which we are currently looking at) but when you start buying pallets and larger quantities you will find we are still a lot cheaper than the competition. We do stock a lot of specialized product that our competitors do not, but we don't increase our carriage charge to penalize our customers.
"Wish there was zero star rating. CON company! 'Glowing' reviews I imagine must be from their friends, not actual customers. Placed order and paid almost £90 extra for delivery this morning - even rang them yesterday to check delivery still on schedule. Waited in all morning and most of the afternoon - delivery never arrived. They did not give me tracking number - in desperation I rang round trying to find delivery company. Tried calling and emailing them repeatedly - no answer or reply. Then their phone line was engaged - so they must have been there, just didn't care about me, a paying customer. No courtesy to call me with update. Astonished! They were quick enough to take my money now 'disappeared' - they must be laughing all the way to the bank! Order at your peril! I now have to start lengthy complaints procedure, contact my bank etc regarding refund. Biggest sadness is I lose 3 days of bank holiday as I don't have product - not that they care!!!!"
Kate, first of all I don't understand why you would think we are a con company. Things don't always go according to plan and although I am unaware of your particular complaint at the stage, I can also assure you that all reviews (Good and Bad) are posted here and they are from real people such as yourself. Most, it would appear have a good experience with us which is why a majority of our reviews speak for themselves. We pride ourselves in the support we give our customers, technical or otherwise and are always disappointed when we cannot meet your expectations. I will look into your situation personally and find out what went wrong. I do understand the anger in your review, especially when you have planned for something over the bank holiday which you could not achieve due to issues beyond your control, but i still find a majority of your review inaccurate. I will report back to you directly with my findings once we have worked out what went wrong.
Kate, I have just confirmed that your goods were despatched on time but the hauliers did not deliver as promised despite their reassurances. The store owner is working on this now for you and is fully aware of your situation. I apologise for the problems you have had on this order, and expect the matter to be resolved as a matter of urgency.
"Great service quick delivery"
"Found the products I needed at a very good price. Cheaper than a local shop even with delivery taken in to account. All the delivery information is online (where other online shops fail). Well packed and delivered as promped. What more can I ask for."
"The advice I received was very helpful and the product I ordered came on time. I haven't used it yet so fingers crossed - but so far the company has been great."
"Best shop I ever deal with..thanks"
"1. Absolutely cheapest prices I could find for the product I was looking for (Mapei) 2. Charging for shipping is transparent: Fixed cost no matter how much you buy 3. Delivery guys consistently called an hour before arriving."
"Fast despatch and quick delivery went very smoothly"
"Bought some tile adhesive. Best price I could find by far. Delivered promptly on day stated.Even threw in a free mixing bucket. Very happy customer. Will use again."
"Good service material received on day that they said good prices"
"Good, quick service. Products work as stated."
Lilley Tile and Stone is rated 4.75 based on 583 reviews