Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

Jeff Allen
Lilley Tile and Stone 5 star review on 22nd December 2019
Oliver Budd
Lilley Tile and Stone 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Great service and price. We had an issue at our end regarding access for the delivery. The office jumped on it straight away, contacted the pallet delivery company and sorted it immediately. Brilliant service and part of the reason I return for most of my tiling needs
Received great service!
Quick delivery and nice package, highly recommended.
Excellent service. Appreciate the advice given for our project.
Absolute great company, twice I’ve used them and twice they have been exceptional, there delivery is fast and customer service is great 👍
Good knowledge and great service.
Reliable and efficient service.
Good service, product arrived in good condition and in good time
Excellent service, very efficient. The order was despatched the same day and arrived very promptly.
Great Service! Ordered online and received goods within 48 hrs
Great service. Lilley always has what I need, however hard to find, & at a reasonable price. Delivery’s fast too. 5 stars!
I ordered grout and needed it asap Unfortunately your carrier DPD has let you down.I paid £4.99 to DPD for Sunday delivery because they said they could not find my address on the previous Friday It is now Tuesday and I have a tiler turning up today and no grout 😱
very good service and super fast delivery
Excellent customer support when I needed advice and speedy delivery by DPD who delivered exactly at the time it was promised.
Goods as discribed with a swift ,if slighly expensive carriage charge. Good service all round.
All was delivered quickly and with expected quality. Packaging was excellent.
Items arrived well packaged, and next day..
Brilliant company with fast and accurate supply, extremely helpful to DIY'ers. Only 2 improvements I would suggest, better delivery prices... current delivery charges are a little off-putting and the website is not the easiest to find things in. Still overall a brilliant company to deal with.
Great range of difficult to find products, I was looking to purchase Schutler trim items. I rang to check stock of the trims me, the support was polite and efficient - told me the items were in stock with the manufacturer. So I placed my order online and the items were dispatched the same day from the manufacturer. I’m impressed with how efficiently the company and the manufacturer handled my order. No qualms in recommending them. I also think the cataloguing of the products on their website is very good - the descriptions and titles made it very easy to find what I needed. I can’t underscore how important this last bit is if like me you are a novice at choosing trims.
Not sure they have picked the right courier I haven’t received my products yet
Perfect quick and efficient