Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lilley Tile and Stone
Read Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

stu@lilleytileandstone.co.uk

After calling a lot of other tile suppliers I found the most helpful advice, politeness, knowledge & excellent customer service from you. Apologies for not remembering his name, mobile ends 1721! He sent me WhatsApp pics of alternative choices to think about as the bright coloured grout I really wanted wasn’t available in UK. I went with his alternative suggestion in the end. Excellent c.service really isn’t easy to find these days. Thank you. All the other tile shops could learn a thing or two from you 👍
Good price and prompt delivery.
Good service, fast delivery. I can strongly recommend!
Bought a terra saw of Lilly stone spoke to them on the phone ordered it paid on the website arrived next day couldn’t fault their service , will be using them again
Professional service. I’ve ordered metal tile trims on two occasions and received them without any damage due to the excellent packaging.
Fast service and great product
Needed several orders and was able to get useful technical info as well.
Prices were very competitive other than a high cost for delivery !
Excellent service. My order arrived the day after it was placed. I don't do much tiling, but when I do I will be using Lilley Tile and Stone again. Thank you for your great service.
Customer service is good, when I asked for advice they got back to me really quick! Disappointed with the Power Stripper as it didn’t work at all, therefore I couldn’t use the Natural Stone Sealer.
Prompt delivery, packaged well.
Excellent product does the job
Great service!!

I made an error in my order and the team quickly stopped my items from dispatching, correctly amended the order and delivery was on time. The quality of the brass tile trim is excellent at very competitive prices.
Arrived safe and sound as promised. Used these products before and are well worth that bit extra :-)
Always helpful with advice and deliver when promised
Very fast service with clear delivery communications ....will definitely use again if I need specialist materials!
Arrived very quickly
Very helpful on the phone when I had a query. Fast delivery
Very helpful in suggesting ways of tackling my floor tile problem. Bothe suggested products for removing rust stains and heavily ingrained dirt, worked a treat. Many thanks.
Delivery of the product mapei primer purchased was good and delivery prompt. Thank you
Excellent Company
The adhesive arrived wrapped in a black bin bag and brown tape. The tub was broken . I had to risk as I was on a tight timeframe. Not ideal whoever did the damage, this was not cheap
Lilley Tile and Stone is rated 4.72 based on 1,043 reviews