Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Lilley Tile and Stone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"After calling a lot of other tile suppliers I found the most helpful advice, politeness, knowledge & excellent customer service from you. Apologies for not remembering his name, mobile ends 1721! He sent me WhatsApp pics of alternative choices to think about as the bright coloured grout I really wanted wasn’t available in UK. I went with his alternative suggestion in the end. Excellent c.service really isn’t easy to find these days. Thank you. All the other tile shops could learn a thing or two from you 👍"
"Amazing products, amazing communication and super fast delivery. The team are really knowledgeable and helpful and have made our selection of product so easy. Thank you so much"
"Just what I needed, delivered ontime, well packed, great service"
"Excellent customer service Items arrived when they said they would & in excellent packaging"
"placed order on a standard delivery 3-5 days on the 3 day received a call from delivery driver asking to confirm our post code as he was in London with our order and we stay in Scotland phoned yourselves to find out why was told that you would look into this and phone me back still waiting for the call"
Andy, we apologise for any inconvenience caused. I have forwarded this comment onto our sales team. Could you please confirm if you have now received your delivery? Let me know on my direct email ray@lilleytileandstone.co.uk

Many Thanks

Ray
Lilley Web Support
Andy,

As previously confirmed our sales team did respond to your query the day you made it and your goods were delivered on time to yourself. We would be grateful if you could amend your review to reflect this.

Many Thanks

Ray

Lilley Web Support
"Great purchase and excellent after sales service, a rare thing in these days! Thank you"
"Excellent service and very helpful, friendly staff"
"Excellent product, speedy service, delivered fast."
"Always in stock and delivered next day Easy to use website"
"Exceptional service!!"
"An efficient transaction, the only slightly negative aspect was I could not place the order by phone, it had to be done via the web."
"Very, very good."
"Thank you. Perfect seller"
"Excellent service and delivery within 24 hours Highly recommended"
"Bought Schluter - Quadec-E tile trim products which arrived within two days; however, I thought the £13 delivery charge on a £240 order somewhat high. Logging in to order the items was a bit weird. Although the system had stored my name, address, telephone number and email correctly, it showed a different name on the delivery address. Ordering as a guest solved the problem. Good products, shame about the website!"
"Very professional."
"excellent service and speed of delivery was exceptional"
"As always your service is superb! Thank you."
"Service was good and delivery but found it expensive for the delivery"
"service delivery hassle free"
"Excellent customer service and prompt delivery"
Lilley Tile and Stone is rated 4.73 based on 712 reviews