Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

Jeff Allen
Lilley Tile and Stone 5 star review on 22nd December 2019
Oliver Budd
Lilley Tile and Stone 5 star review on 18th December 2019
After calling a lot of other tile suppliers I found the most helpful advice, politeness, knowledge & excellent customer service from you. Apologies for not remembering his name, mobile ends 1721! He sent me WhatsApp pics of alternative choices to think about as the bright coloured grout I really wanted wasn’t available in UK. I went with his alternative suggestion in the end. Excellent c.service really isn’t easy to find these days. Thank you. All the other tile shops could learn a thing or two from you 👍
Found exactly what I was looking for on the Lille’s website. Good information and description provided. Product (polymer grout colour) was sold for a good price, dispatched quickly and I was kept informed of progress. Would recommend and use again.
Great store, description on website accurate. Good communication regarding delivery. Recommend to anyone.
Fast service, great prices
Excellent service with most items in stock for immediate dispatch.
Good prices and quick delivery!
Good quality Fast delivery
Good experience with both customer service, product & delivery
Silicone ordered and delivered fast. Will definitely use again.
I think I got it before I ordered it ,brilliant service thank you 👏
Very helpful sales person on telephone, very informative about the product purchased. Transaction was smooth and the delivery outstanding.
Order was dispatched and delivered very quickly couldn’t be more satisfied
Great service and my small delicate brass tile trim was exceptionally well packaged!
The box had been dropped and the lid broken glue leaked out
John, very sorry to hear that. Can you confirm that you contacted store to replace the item? Whilst we do our best to ensure the products are as protected as possible, unfortunately, there are the occasional drops during the delivery process. We ask that any customer who is unfortunate enough to receive a damaged delivery, send a photo of the delivery through to the store on that day so we can urgently replace and also report to the courier. Best Regards Ray Lilley Web Support
Rapid delivery ect ✅ but my rubi work bench is missing on of the metal clips (got 3 of 4 clips ) can yous help me out thanks.
Really good service and communication. I had some questions on the grout and Stu and Colin were really speedy in answering my questions. Products arrived swiftly. Highly recommend
Ordered a Tile Basher, very competitively priced!! Super quick delivery - Thanks
Excellent service and despatch charge and time
I received very good service, both from the website, e-mails and telephonically
Great service. They have the stock and deliver it in short order. Lilley is my first choice for tiling accessories and construction chemicals when I need them in a hurry.
First class service. Speedy delivery. Competitive prices.
Lilley Tile and Stone is rated 4.71 based on 1,168 reviews