Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lilley Tile and Stone
Read Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

stu@lilleytileandstone.co.uk

After calling a lot of other tile suppliers I found the most helpful advice, politeness, knowledge & excellent customer service from you. Apologies for not remembering his name, mobile ends 1721! He sent me WhatsApp pics of alternative choices to think about as the bright coloured grout I really wanted wasn’t available in UK. I went with his alternative suggestion in the end. Excellent c.service really isn’t easy to find these days. Thank you. All the other tile shops could learn a thing or two from you 👍
Very good service & quick delivery. Will definitely use again and recommend.
they were very helpful in guiding me to the correct product I required
I looked everywhere for an outdoor trim to finish off my front porch tiles and kept coming back to this Schluter one. Lilley Tile and Stone were the cheapest place to buy it from. It arrived promptly and was indeed exactly what we wanted. It looks fab and finishes the tiles off beautifully. Thank you
Lilley Tile and Stone 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
Great service, great product, great price, really pleased with the finished project
Great price, speedy delivery. Highly recommended.
Excellent service .
Cheapest price and fast delivery. Product as described and in good condition
The Schluter Troba Line TL / TLG Drainage Channel was exactly what I expected. The 20mm depth allowed me to cut it into an existing tiled floor.

Drain arrived just two days after I placed the order.

Sales guy did not seem very familiar with the product.
Whilst the product was good. The price for packaging and postage was extortionate. To then find when we received our order it was reused Amazon packaging for a ‘Nicole’ complete with her address and broken polystyrene. I then emailed the address that came with the order to notify the company of this to be ignored.
Jenna,

Apologies for the packaging situation but thanks for the observation. Delivery costs are mostly transport associated and we reuse packaging wherever we can. I have noted the issue and asked the store to double check that packaging used in the future is clear of previous addresses.

Many Thanks

Ray Cannon
Hi,

Can you please look at the pictures. What is the meaning of these dates? If it is expired dates this product is already expired. Can you please reply to me back as soon as possible.
Thanks, Hasan 07711370684
Hasan, Apologies for late reply. Dates on this type of product are not expiry dates but manufacturing dates. Maximum recommended storage time is then shown elsewhere on the packaging. For example: Epojet manufacturing date 28/12/2020 - Recommended storage time 2 years (Unopened )so that product will be good until 28/12/2022 and possibly later depending on storage method. Hope this clears up the confusion.

Many Thanks

Ray Cannon
Lilley Web Support
I ordered twice, because first time I was short of boards, first time board came badly packed, corners was rounded, second time was very different. Boards was professionally wrapped and in pristine condition, overall i was happy with purchase.
Lille’s & Stone parcel arrived very promptly. Granite seal has been used and appears to have worked well.
Looking forward to using the other cans in the box over time.
Needed a large porcelain hole saw urgently as I’d been let down by another supplier, contacted Lilley Tile and Stone and received one next day, brilliant service. Will definitely use them again.
Good customer service, good products!
excellant service
Quick and efficient service
Prompt delivery. Good product.
Product was dispatched quickly and was well packaged
Didnt really have much to do with customer service. When placed an order I paid for courier and this arrived quickly. The product i ordered Seem to however have issues with discolouring (grout) and I contacted the seller but still waiting for response, we shall see How they will sort this out for me. So far i am a bit dissapointed with the product but whether the shops itself, still to be seen
Hi Emiliy. After discussing the issue with our store they did advise you that the tilers you used made the grout up in smaller batches when the entire bag should have been used and mixed in one go. Doing sample batches does not guarantee that the colour crystals are evenly distributed. Mapei technical were also made available to you to discuss further but in ours and their opinion this was tiler error that caused the uneven colour. The tilers you used should have been aware of the consequences of making batch samples. We remain available to you if you wish to persue this issue with your tilers.

Best Regards