Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

Jeff Allen
Lilley Tile and Stone 5 star review on 22nd December 2019
Oliver Budd
Lilley Tile and Stone 5 star review on 18th December 2019
After calling a lot of other tile suppliers I found the most helpful advice, politeness, knowledge & excellent customer service from you. Apologies for not remembering his name, mobile ends 1721! He sent me WhatsApp pics of alternative choices to think about as the bright coloured grout I really wanted wasn’t available in UK. I went with his alternative suggestion in the end. Excellent c.service really isn’t easy to find these days. Thank you. All the other tile shops could learn a thing or two from you 👍
Great product
Excellent service, great range and competitive pricing make these guys great.
Great product range but terrible shipping. This is our third purchase and whilst Lilley Tile and Stone always have the right Schluter profiles in stock, without fail the courier company they use manages to mess up somehow. This time the parcel was both damaged (see photos for dented metal profile and ripped cardboard tube), and left at the wrong address. Our kind neighbour called round to explain it had been left by the roadside leaning against her garden gate. Thankfully ours is a quiet road, but it was out there all day and someone could easily have walked off with it. Please find a better courier company, your products are great!
Very good service and advice.
Great service - best price I could find for Kurdi Board & very fast delivery. What more can be said?
Product as described. Easy to use. Probably ordered a larger bag than I needed, but that's because I'm an amateur DIY guy.
Excellent customer service, great advice and fast delivery.
They had exactly what I needed and it arrived when they advised very pleased
I am returning customer (trader) of Lilly Tile and Stone. I constantly buy products from them and I have never been let down. Excellent customer service. Everything on time. If some products are not available due to manufacture Guys from Lilly always call me to inform me about it and ask if that is ok for my project to be delivered at a later time. Great and fast communication over the phone and emails. Lilly Tile is one of my suppliers I never worry about being failed. It is a pleasure to do business with you guys. Wish you all the best.
I bought this hoping it would restore the colour of my black composite sink. I followed the instructions to the letter but unfortunately it didn’t make any difference whatsoever. So an expensive experiment that failed to live up to expectations.
The item I wanted was delivered very quickly and packaged well.
Faultless service all round. Many thanks Gill.
Excellent service. Good prices. Great customer service. Delivery thoughtfully packaged.
these guys are great - I've ordered from them again due to really rapid response. I was able to crack on with the job in no time due to super speedy delivery.
Excellent service. Even changed the colour I ordered at short notice. Great company.
Still waiting for item
Excellent communication, very quick delivery and great products
Very helpful in arranging collection and extra quick in answering emails.
Fast delivery, trouble free purchase. I would definitely use again!!
Order was delivered within couple of days and product is excellent. Thanks
Lilley Tile and Stone is rated 4.71 based on 1,128 reviews