Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lilley Tile and Stone
Read Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

stu@lilleytileandstone.co.uk

After calling a lot of other tile suppliers I found the most helpful advice, politeness, knowledge & excellent customer service from you. Apologies for not remembering his name, mobile ends 1721! He sent me WhatsApp pics of alternative choices to think about as the bright coloured grout I really wanted wasn’t available in UK. I went with his alternative suggestion in the end. Excellent c.service really isn’t easy to find these days. Thank you. All the other tile shops could learn a thing or two from you 👍
Managed to find a discontinued line of grout from Lilly’s, phew. Thank you very much for the quick and carefully managed dispatch of products- Got my project finished in good time!
Excellent service and prices. The selection of Mapei products is the best I've found on the web. Website is good but does look a bit dated. Delivered exactly when requested. I think there should be another cheaper delivery option for those that are not in a big rush for their products. I really liked the eco recycled shredded cardboard packaging. Kept all items safe inside the box and eco friendly.
Excellent service, good communications,fast next day delivery.
Always a good service, quick and efficient.
Excellent service and product, even when I accidentally ordered as"collect from store", they noticed my error and let me change the order to "deliver to me", which saved me a 300 mile round trip, and delivery was in the time slot they advised.
Very impressed with speedy delivery.. and very pleased with the product
The tile trims I ordered which were made specially to a specific colour are great. They were well packaged and arrived perfect. The delivery system is misleading. On the Monday it said shipped. Should have said made. It was not shipped until Thursday as they had to dry and were delivered Friday. I stopped in all week in case they were delivered. I was told you didn't get delivery slots as delivered by bulk deliveries but actually arrived in a normal size delivery van rather than a builders lorry. In summary excellent product but you need to make the tracking more obvious eg delivery anticipated Friday would have helped.
Thanks for you comments and glad the product met your expectations. We apologise though for any confusion caused due to the shipping information provided. I will speak to our team about delivery shipment updates for custom made product and make sure more accurate information is supplied on our order updates.
Very fast delivery and a competitive price especially the delivery charge!
good fast service and will use them again.
Website was very straightforward to use, delivery was prompt as item was delivered well within the time frame stated on the website. When I contacted the customer service email with a query they got back to me quickly and were very helpful
Well packaged, and product well in date unlike others. Highly recommended, thanks
Very happy with the service, Good advice over the phone and fast shipping at a reasonable rate. Thanks for the next day delivery - much appreciated!
Excellent service and product- prompt and clear instructions for delivery. Impressed!
The product was a good price and the postage was quick. Both products had leaked during transit.
Sorry about the condition your goods arrived in. I'm checking your order now but could you confirm whether you raised the issue with the store? Unfortunately on the odd occasion the couriers can be less than gentle with the goods, but we like to report and monitor any delivery issues so we can make them aware improvements are required.

Best Regards

Ray

Lilley Web Support
Very quick service, good price, plenty of logistics updates and well packed, many thanks.A+++
Easy to navigate website and fairly straight forward order process. Goods were delivered in time however 1 item marked as to follow and provided that turns up in good time.........I'm happy!
Great customer service, good product choice and prompt delivery; what more do you need? Will definitely use again
Every order I've made has been handled swiftly and correctly and delivered within 2 to 3 days on the cheapest delivery tariff. A great supplier and top service.
We made a large order that arrived promptly the next day from two separate couriers for Mapei and kerokol sealants, as the order didn’t arrive together we called the store and they confirmed they are on their way both arrived on the day and times specified, we realised an error we made in ordering four sealants instead of the offer of 12 that was meant to be ordered and works out cheaper and called they sent a link to pay the difference and had the remaining 8 sealants out and with us the next day. Very good honest reliable service. Thankyou, Lilley Tile & Stone - greatly appreciated order in time before our Christmas deadline.
Efficient and delivered next day
Lilley Tile and Stone is rated 4.73 based on 762 reviews