Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lilley Tile and Stone
Read Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

stu@lilleytileandstone.co.uk

After calling a lot of other tile suppliers I found the most helpful advice, politeness, knowledge & excellent customer service from you. Apologies for not remembering his name, mobile ends 1721! He sent me WhatsApp pics of alternative choices to think about as the bright coloured grout I really wanted wasn’t available in UK. I went with his alternative suggestion in the end. Excellent c.service really isn’t easy to find these days. Thank you. All the other tile shops could learn a thing or two from you 👍
First class service
Lilley website had the product I wanted in stock at the best price I could find anywhere, having checked around 30 other suppliers. I'll definitely be ordering from them again. The package was swiftly dispatched too, with a tracked delivery company. What's not to like?
Great quality product as described and got it quick.
Had everything we needed. Prices not the cheapest but we could get all items in one go and postage cost was very good. Very fast despatch Monday and we got it delivered in a company van on Tuesday. Great service.
Immediately after placing an order for two products, I realised that I only need one, so I sent an email to the customer service to cancel one of the products. My request was ignored and I never got a response from them.
Stela,

Very sorry to hear that. Can you forward me the copy of the email and I will talk to our Sales guys straight away for you.

Best Regards

Lilley Web Support
Excellent website. Products in stock. Order updates. Delivery next day available. Could not ask for a better service.
Thanks to Lilley Tile and Stone for reimbursing me for postage very prompt
Avril,
sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your level of service. There is only one delivery charge per order so I'm presuming you placed 2 orders so our guys in packing wouldn't necessarily pick up on this . Normally, if something is missed on the first order, when you place an additional order our sales will ask you to place the second one for collection which is free. I'll get our guys to check the circumstances of this and issue a refund asap (presuming there are no other special circumstances i'm not aware of)

Best Regards

Lilley Web Support
Avril, it looks like you placed 2 seperate orders and we have just now refunded one of the delivery charges for you. If you need to add items to an existing delivery next time then email or call us and we can ensure you are only charged for 1 delivery. Hope thats ok.

Many Thanks

Lilley Web Support
Good price, in stock and quick delivery. What more can I ask for?
Good selection of produce and delivered on time
easy and quick , thanks a lot .
Really impressed. Delivered extremely quick much faster than expected.
Extremely helpful advice and swift service - thanks
Great service and great people.
Excellent price for fast setting Topcem screed. Very easy to place order via website. Prompt delivery. Good service when needed answer regarding screed to sand ratio. Highly recommended
Best price on the market for grout and silicone for the products I needed and reasonable shipping charges. I recommend
Ordered Tuesday arrived Wednesday what else can I say.
Very pleased with the service would like to thank the staff for their help
Great price & great service from Lilley. Hopefully kerdiboard will be a great product too, but we haven’t tested it yet
Great product, easy to lay, grips fantastic nice finish for tiles to lay on, delivered very quick
Good costumers services and quick delivery. Easy 5 stars