Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Lilley Tile and Stone

Tell us how Lilley Tile and Stone made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"After calling a lot of other tile suppliers I found the most helpful advice, politeness, knowledge & excellent customer service from you. Apologies for not remembering his name, mobile ends 1721! He sent me WhatsApp pics of alternative choices to think about as the bright coloured grout I really wanted wasn’t available in UK. I went with his alternative suggestion in the end. Excellent c.service really isn’t easy to find these days. Thank you. All the other tile shops could learn a thing or two from you 👍"
"Ordered expansion Joints, delivery address different to billing address and arrived no problem, sooner than expected. Great service and price. Will be using again. Steve Smith, tiler."
"Great service fast delivery"
"I have used lilley tile and stone a few times now and find them very efficient would highly recommend."
"Good pricing and stock availability with quick delivery. Exactly what's needed."
"Easy to order on line arrived on said day easy tracking"
"I purchased schluter kerdi drain from Lilley Tile and Stone. The price was good, It arrived quickly, and the after sales was excellent. Well done!"
"Professional and fast service"
"Great service as always and quick delivery"
"Easy online ordering. Fast next day delivery. Wasn't given choice of delivery so I think price was too high at £11.99 for a 2.5kg bag of grout."
"Stu @ Lilley Tile & Stone has been a fantastic help to me whilst navigating the renovation of my bathroom. His knowledge of the products they sell has been exemplary and he has been extremely patient with my own lack of knowledge! Couriers delivered a damaged product and within minutes of me emailing him, he was on the phone and ordered a replacement. I definitely recommend this company and Stu in particular."
"Extremely knowledgeable and helpful staff, quick delivery, couldn't ask for more."
"Excellent service, good advice, good delivery and good price."
"Very easy to order online and very quick delivery"
"Excellent service. Helpful, quick and efficient."
"This is my second purchase, exceptionally fast service, once ordered my goods were packed and shifted within 2 hrs and I received them the next day, even though it was a bank holiday weekend. Would reccomend and definitely will use them again."
"i have used Lilley Tile and Stone for several years now and have recommended them to others. Great service, have never been let down. Always willing to answer questions. will defo use again.."
"EASY TO ORDER ON LINE AND VERY PROMPT DELIVERY NEXT DAY"
"They split my delivery so half of it was late and had a tiler waiting.. i has to buy more from a local supplier and I am now left with materials I have to return to L and S at my expense. Watch the delivery options.. not great and won’t use them again"
Very sorry to hear about this. I am working with the team now to get the details and understand what went wrong. Can you please confirm when you received the deliveries? email me directly - ray@lilleytileandstone.co.uk with date and times and I oversee the complaint.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards

Ray

Lilley Web Support
"Hi I ordered 2 items but they were delivered on two different days even though I paid extra for delivery also the second item was delivered damaged the lid had burst causing the mapei primer to leak into packaging. Not happy"
Andrew, extremely sorry to hear that. Could you please make sure a picture of the product is sent through to the store with your order number and I will make sure we take urgent action on this.

Best Regards

Ray Cannon

Lilley Web Support
Andrew,

Just checked with store. Order was placed on 2 wkg day delivery Tuesday 23rd at 17:31pm and all goods were delivered within 2 wkg days albeit separately. We would still like to address the damaged delivery issue though so would be grateful for an image showing the damage so we can talk to our couriers and fix the issue.
"Excellant service"