Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

Oliver Budd
More Photos & Videos
Lilley Tile and Stone 5 star review on 18th December 2019
More Photos & Videos
After calling a lot of other tile suppliers I found the most helpful advice, politeness, knowledge & excellent customer service from you. Apologies for not remembering his name, mobile ends 1721! He sent me WhatsApp pics of alternative choices to think about as the bright coloured grout I really wanted wasn’t available in UK. I went with his alternative suggestion in the end. Excellent c.service really isn’t easy to find these days. Thank you. All the other tile shops could learn a thing or two from you 👍
Looking for guidance on renovating quarry tiles in our Edwardian house I happened to select LTS from the internet. I am more than glad that I did. I received a quick response to my email enquiry with excellent positive advice and encouragement. I subsequently ordered the materials I needed from them which were reasonably priced and arrived promptly. The results on the floor have been great.
I was well advised
All good
order was made and within days it was delivered , all intact.
however the description said it was suitable for swimming pools. assuming it was waterproof but when enquired it was not waterproof and required to then purchase products in excess of the original order cost. when ordering these products the purchase screen did not perform as expected when hitting the final button the information entered disappeared, and was not sure if my order has been accepted or not? so im not entirely pleased about this.
Robert Price.
The site did something like this originally and I had to wait and then call to check if it had been accepted, this should be looked at please
Robert, thanks for your feedback. I'm looking into the specs of the product you ordered now and will investigate the update/site response issue.
Ordering was easy, I paid £25 for two day delivery as I needed goods for the Friday, unfortunately delivery was short 1 x bag of floor leveler meaning job could not be done on the Saturday as scheduled, called LTS, they informed me goods were delivered direct from supplier and they would get in touch with them. Missing goods arrived on the Tuesday afternoon 4 days after paid for date, I know LTS were not really at fault, but simple fact is, I paid LTS for a service that I did not completely receive
I ordered some Kerapoxy Grout during Lock Down. There was a delay as product was sold out but member of staff was most helpful and even contacted me to say that some had been returned and would I like it. Great customer service that is so often lacking these days .
Shopped on line , arrived quickly . Received phone call from Lilley saying they had my order but got same things twice , did I mean to do that or was it accidental. Obviously I only wanted one of each and they could easily sent all out and said , well you ordered it.
What brilliant customer service they called and checked.
Excellent service and incredibly quick delivery!
Good product, delivered on time, great communication what more do you want.
This company is amazing.
We paid over £200 to have Homebase to deliver grout to our home and we are still waiting 6 weeks later for our money back ( we had waited 5 weeks for delivery to no avail) Our order was dispatched from your business to Scotland after waiting just 3 days....and at a great price.
We will use your company again... thanks so much
Easy to operate order site, Rapid delivery and excellent product. Just what we wanted.Thank you!
Simple online ordering, a fair bit more expensive than the same product from my usual supplier but you guys were still open
Quick service from order placement to delivery. Excellent value.
Brilliant service, item arrived quickly, great communication.
Good sales experience. Products arrived promptly. Thanks.
excellent communications would use again
Excellent postal service, really good communication and their advice and knowledge on products was impeccable can’t recommend enough!.
Excellent service, great website, and fast delivery! 👍
Bought the black patio sealant over a weekend. It was dispatched immediately which is great given the current climate! Super fast delivery and great product. Will definitely order again in a few weeks so that I can do my drive with it!
Goods were as ordered, reasonably priced and quickly delivered
Lilley Tile and Stone is rated 4.72 based on 861 reviews