Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

Oliver Budd
More Photos & Videos
Lilley Tile and Stone 5 star review on 18th December 2019
More Photos & Videos
The product was a good price and the postage was quick. Both products had leaked during transit.
Sorry about the condition your goods arrived in. I'm checking your order now but could you confirm whether you raised the issue with the store? Unfortunately on the odd occasion the couriers can be less than gentle with the goods, but we like to report and monitor any delivery issues so we can make them aware improvements are required.

Best Regards

Ray

Lilley Web Support
transition strip arrived not very well protected in plastic wrapper and was badly scratched about 300mm at end,lucky I did not require the full length so it was not a problem this time,otherwise all ok.
Sam,

Thanks for your comments and apologies for the problem you had with your delivery. I have passed this information onto our dispatch guys for review.

Best Regards

Ray
Lilley Web Support
Thank you for the helpful telephone advice, being a novice you guided me to the correct products. The delivery was on time and complete, as your followup emails said.
Thank you. A happy customer.
They had the grout colours that I was looking for, more unusual ones that are not available easily in the shops - and at a very good price. What was impressive though, was how impossibly quickly from the point of placing an order, the item was dispatched - and delivered the next day. You can't beat service like that, and I'm sure I will be a returning customer - and recommending the company to my builder!
Lilley Tile and Stone is rated 4.72 based on 903 reviews