Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lilley Tile and Stone
Read Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

stu@lilleytileandstone.co.uk

After calling a lot of other tile suppliers I found the most helpful advice, politeness, knowledge & excellent customer service from you. Apologies for not remembering his name, mobile ends 1721! He sent me WhatsApp pics of alternative choices to think about as the bright coloured grout I really wanted wasn’t available in UK. I went with his alternative suggestion in the end. Excellent c.service really isn’t easy to find these days. Thank you. All the other tile shops could learn a thing or two from you 👍
transition strip arrived not very well protected in plastic wrapper and was badly scratched about 300mm at end,lucky I did not require the full length so it was not a problem this time,otherwise all ok.
Sam,

Thanks for your comments and apologies for the problem you had with your delivery. I have passed this information onto our dispatch guys for review.

Best Regards

Ray
Lilley Web Support
Thank you for the helpful telephone advice, being a novice you guided me to the correct products. The delivery was on time and complete, as your followup emails said. Thank you. A happy customer.
They had the grout colours that I was looking for, more unusual ones that are not available easily in the shops - and at a very good price. What was impressive though, was how impossibly quickly from the point of placing an order, the item was dispatched - and delivered the next day. You can't beat service like that, and I'm sure I will be a returning customer - and recommending the company to my builder!
Lilley Tile and Stone is rated 4.72 based on 722 reviews