Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lilley Tile and Stone
Read Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

stu@lilleytileandstone.co.uk

Order with confidence. I made a mistake with they type of drain I ordered and the guys we super in helping me resolve this! 4 stars as the tracking of the delivery was off but arrived in time for my installer.
Got an email after original order to say you had to order from Germany, asked if that was ok. I emailed back and heard nothing after that until I rang the day after the date you had quoted me. The gentleman I spoke to was very helpful and it arrived 2 days later. Other than the lack of communication at the start all was good. Arrived well packaged.
Prompt delivery, but there was a huge amount of plastic packaging which seemed unnecessary and is difficult to get rid of due to the amount
Dot, Apologies concerning the amount of packaging. We recycle everything we can in house and try and balance the amount we need to use based on the protection your product requires to ensure safe arrival especially chemicals. I will pass your comments on to our despatch department. best regards
Ray Cannon
Lilley Web Support
Silicone 3000+ arrived in a couple of days. Good product but not easy to use as it was difficult to force out of nozzle. Had to make a larger outlet hole.
Great service, product range and price point, unfortunately on delivery 2 items I ordered were split up (arrived on different days), not sustainability/efficiency focussed delivery.
Helpful advice and efficient service. Needs more thought on packaging. Cardboard tube not rigid enough to prevent slight damage to contents
Good service
Simple online ordering, a fair bit more expensive than the same product from my usual supplier but you guys were still open
The website was not fully up to date in terms of items actually in stock, but I called and spoke directly to a member of staff who got all the info I needed right away. Parcel arrived the next day, very happy with service.
Customer Service was helpful and the product I ordered arrived within a couple of days. So far so good!
Well packed and prompt delivery. Delivery options however are quite expensive. Really good. Over all though

Vantage Roofing building and maintenance
Ordered 6 bags of Mapei Tile Adhesive. Setting up an account was simple. Product arrived on time. Not the cheapest around but worth the extra for the convenience and home delivery service.
Very informative and punctual delivery service
Ordered LPT Mattstone tile sealer, price was competitive but shipping cost high. Arrived promptly albeit the can was a bit damaged by the shipper. Could have had more protection and labelling.
Excellent service and prices. The selection of Mapei products is the best I've found on the web. Website is good but does look a bit dated.

Delivered exactly when requested. I think there should be another cheaper delivery option for those that are not in a big rush for their products.

I really liked the eco recycled shredded cardboard packaging. Kept all items safe inside the box and eco friendly.
The tile trims I ordered which were made specially to a specific colour are great. They were well packaged and arrived perfect.
The delivery system is misleading. On the Monday it said shipped. Should have said made. It was not shipped until Thursday as they had to dry and were delivered Friday. I stopped in all week in case they were delivered. I was told you didn't get delivery slots as delivered by bulk deliveries but actually arrived in a normal size delivery van rather than a builders lorry. In summary excellent product but you need to make the tracking more obvious eg delivery anticipated Friday would have helped.
Thanks for you comments and glad the product met your expectations. We apologise though for any confusion caused due to the shipping information provided. I will speak to our team about delivery shipment updates for custom made product and make sure more accurate information is supplied on our order updates.
Delivery very good. Staff very helpful especially the chap who used to be a tiler. He gave really good advice on Mapei tiling products.

I did ask a question via email on whether I could get more economical rates on postage as the jobs I am planning require multiple separate purchases. I didn’t get a response which was disappointing ( see email).

I would definitely use this company again.
Just what I needed, delivered ontime, well packed, great service
An efficient transaction, the only slightly negative aspect was I could not place the order by phone, it had to be done via the web.
Bought Schluter - Quadec-E tile trim products which arrived within two days; however, I thought the £13 delivery charge on a £240 order somewhat high.

Logging in to order the items was a bit weird. Although the system had stored my name, address, telephone number and email correctly, it showed a different name on the delivery address. Ordering as a guest solved the problem.

Good products, shame about the website!
Lilley Tile and Stone is rated 4.72 based on 1,014 reviews