Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lilley Tile and Stone
Read Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

stu@lilleytileandstone.co.uk

After calling a lot of other tile suppliers I found the most helpful advice, politeness, knowledge & excellent customer service from you. Apologies for not remembering his name, mobile ends 1721! He sent me WhatsApp pics of alternative choices to think about as the bright coloured grout I really wanted wasn’t available in UK. I went with his alternative suggestion in the end. Excellent c.service really isn’t easy to find these days. Thank you. All the other tile shops could learn a thing or two from you 👍
Delivery very good. Staff very helpful especially the chap who used to be a tiler. He gave really good advice on Mapei tiling products. I did ask a question via email on whether I could get more economical rates on postage as the jobs I am planning require multiple separate purchases. I didn’t get a response which was disappointing ( see email). I would definitely use this company again.
Just what I needed, delivered ontime, well packed, great service
An efficient transaction, the only slightly negative aspect was I could not place the order by phone, it had to be done via the web.
Bought Schluter - Quadec-E tile trim products which arrived within two days; however, I thought the £13 delivery charge on a £240 order somewhat high. Logging in to order the items was a bit weird. Although the system had stored my name, address, telephone number and email correctly, it showed a different name on the delivery address. Ordering as a guest solved the problem. Good products, shame about the website!
Order received within 2 working days - No issues
Very good service,apart from the fact that I rang on the Wednesday to request that goods be delivered on the following Monday as I was away.Told that it wouldn’t be a problem,goods turned up on the Friday,fortunately a neighbor took delivery,O there than ,I am satisfied with my purchase.
Quick efficient delivery. Only bad thing was that the P&P was expensive for just one strip of door trim.
Easy online ordering. Fast next day delivery. Wasn't given choice of delivery so I think price was too high at £11.99 for a 2.5kg bag of grout.
Good product at a reasonable price. Delivery company kept me informed. It took a bit longer than I hoped to arrive but everything was fine.
Very helpful regarding my technical query. Website has a few bits that don't seem to work. Delivery information confusing, to say the least. Overall a good team and will keep using them.
Package didn’t arrive on time due to courier. However company quick to rectify this and refunded shipping charge. Staff are informative and happy to help.
Good company,good product, But to expensif for shipping a. Bag Of Mapei Planeiseal ciment of 25 kilo and 4 tube of silicone to central London .
Great quality product and very quick service. Thought the order included a shoe bag which was not in the package.
Order arrived yesterday. Good communication from Lilley Tile and stone after my query. Only Aspect I would say is the delivery price should be cheaper for 3-5day delivery.
Hi The goods are great but delivery is expensive.
Good customer service and very reasonable pricing.
They had the stuff we needed
Everything supplied quickly as ordered. Good price. Unfortunately Royal Mail made a bit of a mess of the delivery but not Lilley's fault at all. Good service otherwise.
I was pleased to be able to purchase a small 2Kg bag of coloured grout. A prompt service from Lilley Tile and Stone but Parcel Force went to the wrong street, even though the address was correct. This took a whole afternoon of phone calls and chasing the lost grout! The tracking service helped me realise something had gone wrong.
we love this product because it brings the stone patio back to life. we did not appreciate the 2 very early morning automated phone calls from the delivery service.
Lilley Tile and Stone is rated 4.72 based on 737 reviews