Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lilley Tile and Stone
Read Lilley Tile and Stone Reviews

stu@lilleytileandstone.co.uk

After calling a lot of other tile suppliers I found the most helpful advice, politeness, knowledge & excellent customer service from you. Apologies for not remembering his name, mobile ends 1721! He sent me WhatsApp pics of alternative choices to think about as the bright coloured grout I really wanted wasn’t available in UK. I went with his alternative suggestion in the end. Excellent c.service really isn’t easy to find these days. Thank you. All the other tile shops could learn a thing or two from you 👍
Unfortunately the item was broken on delivery which wasn't your fault and you refunded my money very quickly and hassle free. Excellent.
Order was ore to and delivered on time and in good condition.no problems
Excellent product delivery in good time.would definitely use this company again
Good price matched with great delivery
Excellent service - order placed on Sunday, dispatched on Monday, received on Tuesday and used that afternoon.
Have not used this product yet. But product came very quick
Great service, fast delivery and cheapest I could find on the internet, recommended.
Bought an epoxy resin grout, made the mistake of not buying the cleaner at the same time, great product, but awful to clean off afterwards, I would buy the cleaner at the same time!!
Excellent prompt delivery although delivery cost was an expensive addition for a small product. Drill set performance best I have experienced.
Very good quick service.
Really prompt service. Called when issue with stock and found solution immediately. Recommended!
I were after a couple of tile suckers. A quick call to them and I had them the next day, delivered in the morning. The service was very good. Friendly staff. Will be using them again
Great range of products, good prices and speedy delivery. Very pleased, I would happily use Lilley Tile and Stone again.
good products at a good price and delivered quickly.
fast prompt service will be using again
It arrived on time, great but if kit👍
Very helpful advice on selecting the right product. Materials arrived very quickly after placing order
I bought the floor sealant for my tumbled travertine kitchen floor. The product was excellent. Do make sure you have windows open etc when using as the odour is quite strong.
Good service
Fast delivery
Stoneseal arrived on time, well packaged and in good condition. Second time I have ordered this product from Lilley Tile and Stone.
Stoneseal does as it says, perfectly seals stone. I have used it on a stone fireplace and now on some outdoor window sills.
Excellent product at a decent price and well packaged with prompt delivery.
Adam