Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Arrived very promptly. Would use them again.
Great site, great selection of wools, speedy delivery .
I'm delighted with how it's knitting up
My orders have always arrived promptly with good quality products.
I started an intricate pattern sweater with aluminum needles and the stitches were continually slipping off the needles. I decided to try these bamboo needles and I am absolutely sold on them. I’ve been knitting for 40 years and I am sorry that I waited so long to switch to bamboo needles. My knitting goes much smoother now.
I needed a couple of balls of my favourite 4ply - the order arrived in only a couple of days. I will certainly use Laughing Hens in future.
The yarn I purchased is beautiful.
I think your yarn is too expensive. I have found yarn in my area that is very much like yours and less expensive.
Good ranges of different types of yarn and a very reliable and quick service
Beautiful yarn, reasonable price. Arrived quickly. Thank you!
A speedy and efficient service via the GPO. Many thanks.
Found a pattern book, arrived speedily. Love all the patterns in it.
I purchased this yarn for a mosaic crochet pattern blanket. It is beautiful.
Good quick service
I received good service considering that I live in Australia. I would shop with you again.
The customer service at Laughing Hens was wonderful. Even with shipping for UK, I got my order quickly.
Prompt and efficient
I purchased a pattern book and the Manos Del Uruguay yarn to knit the Fringed Violet Scarf pattern that I downloaded as well. The yarn is exquisite and the pattern book is wonderful. My order arrived without the needles that I had purchased, but the folks at Laughing Hen sent them off to me with a smile and an apology. Service is great. Love the web site, love the offerings.
I cannot review this favourably at this moment because it is more than a month since I ordered it and it still hasn't arrived. I have been advised to wait 6 weeks because of Covid.
Excellent quality yarn at very good prices. Diana
Fantastic shopping experience. Great shipping rates. Wonderful service. Very good quality yarns.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.72 based on 5,878 reviews