Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

Prompt delivery, well packaged.
Prompt delivery.
My order came quickly & communications with them was also dealt with quickly :-)
Able to supply one of the two balls of wool I ordered to make the giraffe from one of the free patterns I downloaded from the web-site. The colours are no longer in stock so one could not be sourced which was a shame.
Delivery as specified. Beautiful magazine.
Many thanks. All are ok
Ordered plume shawl pattern and yarn. All arrived quickly and am having good fun doing the project. I ordered a print of the pattern as well as the PDF but the second and third charts are a bit fuzzy in both so having to follow the written instructions but otherwise, very happy.
The service was quick and efficient to aid me starting my next project.
Well unfortunately I wasn't that happy when I looked at my new expensive Debbie Bliss pattern book. Partly my own fault as I didn't think to ask the publication date. I found it was pub.in 2008, and many of the patterns require DB Aran wool, which is being discontinued. I love knitting with DB wools, but it appears that it's becoming difficult for stockists to obtain them.
Lovely yarns that you can see up close - these "big" photos are really important to me. Peter books that you can see every pattern. so many sites just show the cover. Reasonably fast delivery. Only bad thing is that pattern leaflets ofter come looking very tatty and scrunched up. I think this is down to shipping in very tight bags.
Received order in fairly good time, considering the distance; but did not receive three of the skeins I'd ordered.
i like knitting and LH makes it easy to get yards and patterns.
Yarn arrived a little late but otherwise as ordered. Very happy with the quality and the stock, as I had been looking for Rowan cotton chenille and this was the only place I found it. Combined with existig stash to crochet this tweedy afghan.
Usual quick service although part of my order was out of stock and 3 weeks later I still have not received it or heard anything.
They had the wool that I wanted
Pleased with yarn, slight hiccup when ordering on line but staff were extremely helpful and sorted out my problem very quickly, will be using Laughing Hens again!
Easy to order. Good value.
Brought the new Rowan pattern book. Sent to me as if it was a present. Beautifully wrapped and so exciting to open. Always has the best wool and most modern patterns.
Good on line shop and fast delivery
swift efficient delivery - happy with the wool.
Laughing Hens is rated 4.75 based on 4,672 reviews