Laughing Hens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laughing Hens
Read Laughing Hens  Reviews

About Laughing Hens :

Your online shop for all your knitting and crochet needs.

+44(0)1829 740903

sales@roosteryarns.com

The Croft StablesStation LaneGreat BarrowCheshire

How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
Good service - no problem with returns
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
It's a nice magazine and it many nice ideas
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
Nice product and I received a fast delivery.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Super simple & quick
Lovely quality wool and duck egg shade is beautiful. I haven't finished my project yet, but so far so good except one ball had a few knots in it which was a bit of a pity.
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
I like the tissue paper wrapping
How did you find Checkout on the website? Quite easy - no problems
Competitive price for the knitting pattern
Good delivery and nice to have free patterns
Love variety of knitting patterns
great website, lots of ideas and selection of yarns. Easy ordering and kept upto date with my order via email. Dispatched straight away.
My daughter is a Petty Officer in the Navy. She wanted some "sailor" socks, this color combo is perfect. I was very pleased with the finished project and will definitely be ordering this sock yarn again.
Order was received quickly, just what is needed when waiting to start a new project
Service is always timely
I needed some extra balls of this wool, and Laughing Hens were the only place I found with stock
The hand cream was very good for a very good price. The labelling could have been more helpful - it was not clear from the tubes whether they contained different scents. I got them to give as presents, and this would have been helpful.
I love the silky feel an ease in working with this yarn. I didn’t care for the knots found in 2out of three skeins. I woul use it again but it would be nice not to have knots.
Adding to my wool and pattern stash always makes me happy!
The beautiful photos
I ordered metallic yarn. It was very thin like doily thread. I was hoping for a fingerling weight. Some how my order started with Laughing Hens and ended up with the order coming from a John O'Kell on the other side of the pond. My pattern is Arne and Carlos xmas balls and was looking to put some sparkle in the knitted balls. It took 10 days to recieve order which is understandable and their communication was timely and consistant, so no complaints there. Just disappointed with the thickness of the yarn. I'm using a US #3 dpns. Thank you for good service.
Service is always good. I used Debbie Bliss Botany Lace to machine knit a blanket for my grandson's bed. It was very easy to use. He loved it.
Extremely happy.