Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith

Tell us how Keys4U Locksmith made you happy
On the plus side, they arrived very quickly (in 30 minutes on a Sunday evening) and completed the job quickly (20 minutes). On the downside, the phone operator quoted "£59 plus parts". The bill was £170 because they don't include the 20% VAT and they charge £89 for a lock you can buy in a shop for £20. I guess they bank on desperate customers! My job was not urgent anyway, but they said the costs are the same on a week day. Also, the extreme sarcasm of the locksmith was quite amusing to us, but may appear confusing or rude to other customers. Problem is that the website I used gave a different name for the company so you only see these reviews after you get your invoice! Have a look at reviews on Google maps for a true picture!
Hi Sonia Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. The prices quoted on the phone are only starting costs as were advised in the phone call. It is only when we arrive on site that a final price can be provided. We appreciate your feedback and will pass this on to ensure a more accurate price range is provided in the future.
We thought we had booked a local locksmith but phone No did not match address and invoice came from All services 4 U ( not the locksmith's name booked). Service was very efficient and friendly, with a reasonable labour charge but the new cylinder provided appears to have been given a 500% (around £200) mark up compared to the retail price.
Hi Richard Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am glad to hear we were able to help you so quickly and efficiently. We offer competitive part prices to similar service providers and can only be comparable with such services. I hope this helps Please don't hesitate to email us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk if we can help you further
Job was carried out efficiently and very quickly, but the cost was extortionate. Each part of the job was costed separately ie labour, replacement barrel etc.Thought we were using a local company as it came up locally but this is not the case.
Good morning I am sorry to hear you had an issue with regards to the pricing of the work. Please email our team at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and we will look into this for you immediately.
Guy was great but phone advice was that he would be 20 minutes and guy called in 30 to say he would be 20
Hi John Thank you for leaving a review. Please accept our apologies for the plumber's delay. We will certainly feed this back to ensure the same situation is avoided in the future.
Very polite and nice guy came and let me in after locking myself out. Kept me updated and phoned me on the way. Arrived 45 mins after call so was very happy with this. Overall very happy but did find it very expensive. Over £80 and he was literally here for 20 seconds.
The job was perfect but the price we agreed on over the phone changed when you got to my location. That’s a very sad experience
Good morning Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please make sure to recommend us to family and friends.
While I appreciate the speed and promptness of the locksmith in getting to my home address, I was a little disappointed that he could not resolve the problem. To be fair though, he did try, but to no avail. Also, I was a bit surprised that it was only after the work, that your man told me the cost of the job. I had expected him to tell me before starting the job. Partly my fault I suppose, for not asking him, before he started work. You might consider it a future point of policy for your operatives to let the client know the total cost of the work, BEFORE starting the job, thereby avoiding any embarresasment on either side. Thank you
Thank your for your feedback which we will use to improve our services
Prompt service and good but was expensive mistake, will take advice of your colleague and friends
Thank you for your review and appreciate the feedback
I was quoted £67 plus vat for a call out, the locksmith arrived and discovered the inside key had been left in the lock, apparently according to the master locksmiths it can be removed via the letter box, but went straight to drilling cost went up to £139 +vat new lock £96, time on site max 40mins max, total £235 +vat , quick service but expensive. I have since been quoted a cheaper price to have done the job.
Thank you for your review and feedback which we will use to improve our services.
On the phone I was told and had it confirmed again by the operative before ending the call that the cost of lock repair would be £59.99 if the door lock could be fixed without requiring a new part. If a new part / door mechanism was needed, I was told I would need to pay this in addition to the £59.99. I agreed. The locksmith came, fixed the lock mechanism without requiring any new parts but said it cost £100 as it was more complicated. He then added a whopping £20 on top of that for VAT!!! Not sure what he vatted as didn’t need anything more than his screw driver. So .... I was told £59.99, charged £120! The locksmith was Very nice and polite and did the job fine although it isnt the same as before breaking. I think I was hugely over charged as I wasn’t locked out. Didn’t have to break anything, just swapped a mechanism Around inside the lock .
We apologise for the negative experience you feel you have received from our Company and would like the opportunity to put this right. Please email info@allservices4u.co.uk and we will aim to put this right.
I found it all very confusing. I was trying to get in touch with the Locksmiths in Sunninghill - people that I have dealt with in the past. I googled them a couple of times only to get your telephone number up each time. When I asked if they were the Sunninghill locksmith I received a very evasive answer i.e. we deal with all the London area etc. This was from the receptionist and locksmith. Perhaps you would be kind enough to explain this confusion. The locksmith arrived very promptly, seemed to fix the problem, it cost £94.80 which I did feel was rather expensive for a call out charge and two squirts WD40. The locksmith said he would be in touch re new lock but haven't heard from him yet.
Patrick turned up in under 30 minutes He took just 2 minutes to let us in Very good service
Hi Colin, thank you for the review!
The locksmith was professional and efficient but he only received the job one hour after the promised arrival time.
Dear Customer, Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately sometimes the locksmith will be held up and on this occasion the locksmith was so held up that the job had to be passed to another locksmith who then arrived as soon as possible. Sincere apologies for the wait. We are very pleased that you were happy with the locksmith that carried out the work. Keys4ULocksmith
Hi great service
Dear Dee, Thank you for your review. Your positive comments are much appreciated. Keys4ULocksmith
I’m still waiting for an invoice
Dear James, Thank you for your review. Apologies, we have arranged for customer service to resend the invoice to the email address we were given. If you would like us to send the invoice to another address please contact us at info@keys4ulocksmith.co.uk and we will be happy to resend it. Keys4ULocksmith
Professional, reasonably quick, polite, but the prices are too steep.
Dear Customer, Thank you for taking time to review our service. So pleased that you appreciate our professional and efficient service. Keys4ULocksmith
Very expensive service. A supereasy door opening costed me 100£ (they say easy opening is 80 but that doesn't include VAT!)
Dear Customer, Thank you very much for taking time to leave a review. However you were clearly quoted plus VAT during your booking call. Keys4ULocksmith
I was originally over-charged for this job. However after discussions they partially refunded me the difference and have been very courteous and professional. Thank you
Dear Ann, Thank you for your review. Apologies that you have had a problem with our service. We are very pleased to hear that your complaint has now been resolved. Keys4ULocksmith
Any problems they will rectify
Dear Lisa, Thank you for your review. We're so pleased that any problems have been resolved to your satisfaction. Keys4ULocksmith.co.uk
Ben came and performed locksmith service at my home He was prompt and professional. I would use Keys4u Locksmith Service and Safe again and recommend them to anyone. Thanks again Ben!
Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.73 based on 1,866 reviews