Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith

Tell us how Keys4U Locksmith made you happy

"excellent service value for money"
"First experience whit a locksmit 100% great service"
"quick response time. Came within the hour and helped me get back into my vehicle within minutes. great service."
"Prompt and curtious service, able to answer my questions over the phone and opetative phoned 10mins before arrivel as promised."
"arrived within 1 hour- reasonable rates. fixed the door very quickly. would definitely use again. thanks"
"The service was impeccable. I did not get the locksmith's name but he was a true gent. A phone call before he arrived let me know he would be round within the hour, and that he was. I required a mortise lock being opened and replaced. He must have been finished with 30-40 minutes or so looking just as it had before but with a new set of keys. I would certainly recommend."
"Excellent and speedy service .. happy to recommend.."
"From beginning to end it was a very positive and professional experience."
Dear Robert,

Thank you for taking time to leave your review. We always aim for 100% customer satisfaction.

Keys4ULocksmith
"Great service! Made an appointment at short notice with no problems! Very friendly and efficient guy who changed my locks!"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your positive review. Very pleased that we could be there to offer our 5* service.

Keys4ULocksmith
"Quick responses right from dialling Keys4U. I could choose the time and day that suited me best and got a confirmation call an hour before arrival. The locksmith who came to solve my problem did all he could to preserve the existing lock, had expertise and experience. All round an excellent service and problem quickly and neatly resolved - thank you."
Dear Stella,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We work hard to ensure that we deliver a professional and efficient service.

Keys4ULocksmith
"Absolute 5 star service. Vlad was at my house promptly and opened my door in seconds. Such a knowledgeable and pleasant man. Thank you"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your lovely positive review. So glad we could be there to deliver our 5* service.

Keys4ULocksmith
"The locksmith arrived very promptly and fixed the two locks that I was having problems with. Fortunately, neither lock needed to be replaced and he was able to clearly explain what was wrong with them. He was very helpful, efficient and had a good sense of humour. I would definitely use Keys4U again."
Dear Carol,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. We are very happy that
we were able to help. We will be very proud to pass your comments to the locksmith.

Keys4ULocksmith
"The office staff member Sean that I called and the Locksmith Eddie were extremely professional, well mannered and friendly!"
Dear Colleen,

Thank you for taking time to review our service and for the positive feedback. Much appreciated.

Keys4ULocksmith
"Turned up on time Was helpful Did not mess around"
Dear Mr Singh,

Thank you for leaving us a review. Your comments are much appreciated.

"Quick and easy"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review and for the positive comments.

Keys4ULocksmith
"We are using Keys 4 U as our standard locksmith at this point in time. Their turnaround time is acceptable, their engineers are friendly and professional & their prices are good."
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your positive feedback. Much appreciated.

Keys4ULocksmith
"He was very quick and efficient. Also had a nice manner and was courteous."
Dear Marie,

Thank you for your 5* review. So pleased we were able to deliver our 5* service.

Keys4ULocksmith
"The locksmith turned up in 15v mins and sorted the problem immediately. I was very pleased."
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review. We work hard to deliver a professional and efficient service.

Keys4ULocksmith
"The locksmith came within 30 mins of ringing and he was v professional with fixing the lock I am v happy with the service"
Dear Mrs Kumar,

Thank you very much for taking time to leave us a review. Your positive comments are much appreciated.

Keys4ULocksmith
"Radu was fantastic! He attended my property within 15 minutes and had the door lock fixed and secured within another 5. Was friendly, approachable and informative. A five star job from a five star guy. Would absolutely recommend Radu!! Many thanks."
Dear Julie,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We will be sure to pass your feedback to Radu.

Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.74 based on 275 reviews