Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith

Tell us how Keys4U Locksmith made you happy
Prompt response. Patrick was with us the same day as call. Efficiently replaced two locks on house door. Paid by card. Sorted! Thank you.
(Locksmith Reading Keys4U) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi J, thank you for the review. We are happy you had a great experience with us.
Very happy with the service I got the gentleman was very nice
Haim HP10 LOCKSMITH
Posted 27 minutes ago
Happy all fixed in good time
Amazing service ...very happy..thanks Keys4u
Happy customer
Very efficient and tidy
Haim London locksmith
Hi Anthony, thank you for your review!
Very honest and friendly professional job. Very pleased
Haim Poters Bar Locksmith
Hi S, thank you for the review! We'll pass on your praise.
Good job, thank you very much
(Locksmith Stevenage Keys4U) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Joshua, thank you for the review!
Explained the job in detail over the phone & tried to offer as much detail as possible. They said they didn't need anymore & they quoted £59. On site they charged £270 & completely rowed back on initial quote saying they didn't have enough detail.
Not clear about payment before they commit to doing the job.
Didn't arrive on time.
Both on site person and call handler rushed quote and pricing, only offering the detail once it has been completed.
Not to be trusted.
Dear customer, thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry you had a bad experience but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.
Very good service. Key broke in my lock at 9.00 in the evening, problem fixed by 9.30.
Dear customer, thank you for the review. We are glad we got this resolved quickly for you!
Excellent service. Andre arrived very quickly late at night and got us in to our house in less than 10 minutes. Great work
(Islington Locksmith Keys4U) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi C, thank you for the review. We are glad Andre got this resolved for you, we will pass on the good feedback!
Quick and easy. Door sorted in no time!
Haim locksmith NN
(Locksmith Northampton Keys4U) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Tom, thank you for the review! Glad Haim could help.
BUYER BEWARE
Patrick talked a fantastic game and then completely ripped me off!

We were charged almost £500 for replacing 2 locks and we should have paid around £200.
Luckily Visa have stepped in and are disputing the payment and they have also report him to Trading Standards.

BUYER BEWARE.

Ps. He also wrote his own review about himself and then asked me to go online and activate it. I thought it was to write a review, I have no idea what amazing things he has written about himself in my name.
Dear cusomer, thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further.
thanks Patrick for your time and for explaining to me which is the best and safest option for my doors ... keys 4 YOU recommended
Very happy with the service only 2 seconds to get in and helpful
Haim Harlow Locksmith
Quick service but expensive
(Barnet Locksmith Keys4U) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Bill, thank you for the review and feedback.
Quick response and got the job done , a little bit on the expensive side but I was made aware of this from the start so I can’t really complain , would recommend using them
(Chelsea Locksmith Keys4U) - Posted 1 week ago
very clever and polite..Patrick fixed a door for me that I haven't opened in the last 4 months without changing anything ... thank you and I will recommend it to everyone
(Locksmith Harrow Keys4U) - Posted 1 week ago
Very pleasant and helpful, pleased :)
(Hounslow Locksmith Keys4u) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Sarah, thank you for the review! Happy we could help.
Quick and friendly
(Locksmith Islington Keys4U) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Ravi, thank you for the review!
Paulo the locksmith arrived very quickly after ringing and telling me how long he would be. Paolo was very kind to my nervous rescue dog ,and understanding of his behavour.He very efficiently got us in.The price was very reasonable .He is a lovely young man.
(Locksmith Bristol Keys4U) - Posted 1 week ago