Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith
4.7
Based on 1,979 reviews

Tell us how Keys4U Locksmith made you happy
relatively quick, he came from the other side of the city, knew what he was doing, kept it simple and was effective. Polite and mindful of being on someone else's property. Note, the advertised details intimate they are local, but they are a connected organisation with local members. Made no difference to me but I know some people are bothered by this.
(Hammersmith Locksmith Keys4U) - Posted 1 year ago
Very reliable, locksmith arrived within 40 min. Explained exactly what's the problem was and fix it right away for very reasonable price. Definetley Recommended
The price for the lock and labour at £184 was very steep, especially as the job only took 15 minutes! When the men left I realised that although the key locks perfectly well, the door is loose in the frame, so it'll be draughty in winter. Wish I hadn't gone with this supplier.
Very efficient and quick sorted out the problem. Did think it was a bit pricey for the time it took.
Haim happy with the job thank you Locksmith High wycombe
Excellent service Haim locksmith Hoddesdon
Very good service Haim Blum Locksmith London
Silly ole me left the keys in the back of the door! Walked out and closed the door and therefore couldn’t open from outside. Called keys4un and they arrived in about 30 mins! Great service and hopefully won’t ever have to use again but will be the first to call if I do! Thanks very much!
Great service, quick response and excellent customer service. Thank you
I contacted Keys4U 033 0088 4662 to ask for help installing some new locks on my property in Epsom From each of my three calls I was promised a call back. My fourth call I was again offered a call back and I explained that this wasn't working and I was disappointed as I as the client was having to continually call back The response from the young lady was this is the first time you have spoken to me so what do you want !!!! Not particularly helpful Now off to find an alternative company
Is too expensive,they charged me £144.00 to unlock a door.the technician spent maximum 15 minutes,I am sorry but I don’t recommend this company.
Thank you for a fast and efficient service.
Wishing to bring about a settlement in the payment policy. I asked several times for assistance in the matter but my requests went unheeded. And still it goes on.
Great job - very polite & skillfully done - thank you! Haim locksmith ss4
Quoted £69 plus vat price over phone and technician upped it by £20 plus vat without any discussion or agreement. Very unhappy
Excellent service Definitely recommend this company
Haim locksmith Very happy with the job . He was very patient & professional with his work . Wish him all the best. Thank you CB22
Excellent service from an angel of the locksmith trade! Haim locksmith London NW1
Haim locksmith is very helpful and efficient London
I was walking home last night and a young man who had locked himself out of his house in the freezing cold approaches me. I rang Keys4U locksmith and they arrived on the scene super quick to get the young man back into his home. If I ever need a locksmith I know to call Keys4U. Thank you for such q fast and efficient service!!!
Very quick and efficient. Thank you for coming to our rescue!
Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.71 based on 1,979 reviews