Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith

Tell us how Keys4U Locksmith made you happy
relatively quick, he came from the other side of the city, knew what he was doing, kept it simple and was effective. Polite and mindful of being on someone else's property. Note, the advertised details intimate they are local, but they are a connected organisation with local members. Made no difference to me but I know some people are bothered by this.
(Hammersmith Locksmith Keys4U) - Posted 2 months ago
I needed to have a lock changed it resulted in me paying £213 + they made a bad job of it and ruined my door I was told I would get an email with receipt and so I could make a complaint but to no avail
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Please email us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and one of our customer services team will be happy to assist you.
Lovely young man powlo very professional and polite. Did great job knew what he was doing. And very patient with my westie who took a liking to him kept taking a toy to him and asking for fuss. He gave her his attention in between doing great job bless him
Hi Marion
Thank you for your lovely review.
Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Customers beware. I received a tip off from a customer of mine that when he called my shop number, the call was answered by keys4u, who somehow rerouted the call to their own call centre. They pretended to be us and sent out a locksmith to do a job but the customer knows my staff and knew something wasn't right. When I called myself to check this, exactly the same thing happened. They are not who they say they are.
Came out in 20 minutes very good
Fast and friendly
Prompt and efficient
Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Fantastic service! Very fast reliable and efficient.
Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
They arrived within 45 mins, spot on for the time they said. Very friendly, and go the job done. Nothing was a problem to them and the cost was fair. Would definitely use again
Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Stuck outside the house in the cold with a small grandchild
I phoned Keys4U for help. Their representative arrived within the 20 minutes quoted and was most efficient and very pleasant. He obviously knew his stuff and managed to open the door and also gave us advice about a new lock.
He would have replaced our lock if requested but we opted to deal with the company who fitted the original door.
Would highly recommend and will keep their details for future.
Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Very quick and prompt service provider with warranties and promises honoured.
Reasonable prices too πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Arrived in less than one hour and fixed the problem in 5 minutes
Great service
Very quick and efficient service!
Please recommend us to your family and friends
Absolutely amazing, prompt response , competitive rates, very polite and helpful staff, thank you soooo much and I wish you just the best
Please recommend us to your family and friends
Speedy professional service. Front door wouldn't lock. Was sorted on under an hour. No call out fee. Reasonable labour rate
Good morning Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to recommend us to family and friends.
Called agreed price and locksmith attended within good time, opened the car quickly and efficiently and payment was easy too
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review
Please recommend us to your family and friends.
Great service, was at my mums within 40 mins, not one of those firms who make money from putting in a new lock when not needed. They checked out the problem, sorted the job and gave advice. I’d I was ever stuck again these would be the first I would call. Helpful, friendly and honest company, and very fair price.
Called them this morning arrived within 20 minutes , problem fixed very reasonable price too.very helpful . Highly rated thank you
Brilliant service,came immediately.
Still waiting for the other companies to call me back!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review
Please recommend us to your family and friends
Excellent.Came out a few hours later and resolved the problem.I am still waiting for all the other companies to call me back!
If there were 0 stars they would have got that.

Be aware of the charm that hides shoddy workmanship and over inflated prices.

They say no call out fee BUT...

Martin in the office quoted £49 & 20% VAT for workmanship. That is their callout feeπŸ™„

Locks from £20 he said yet when Mike of Romania turned up he said £65 + VAT😱

Mike removed my lock in less than 5 mins... presented various other locks which were too small or not appropriate.

The new lock same as the one removed got stuck in the door 🀦‍♀️
Locksmith and I were locked in.

He had to drill for over 1 hour to remove the lock.

In doing so, he broke part of my door, completely removed my door handle and fixed it back badly so it wobbles.

Mike then said, it was my door mechanism, which would cost £300 to replace.😱

As there was no lock in the door, he ended up fixing a safety lock which I did not want.

Today, found that I was locked in the property and unable to get out🀦‍♀️.

So much for the safety lock, which just goes round in the door when you put the key in; a lock I never wanted in the first place.

I was wary of Mike asking me for my bank details and security code in the doorway.

I didn't feel safe and I felt mentally exhausted/shocked when he left over 1 hour later.

Today, I have asked for a different locksmith and a new lock same as the one removed. I've had no luck with the company but they are happy to charge me again surprise, surprise.πŸ™„πŸ€·‍♀️ Buyers beware.
If there were 0 stars they would have got that.

Be aware of the charm that hides shoddy workmanship and over inflated prices.

They say no call out fee BUT...

Locks from £20 he said yet when Mike of Romania turned up he said £65 + VAT😱

The new lock same as the one removed got stuck in the door 🀦‍♀️
Locksmith and I were locked in.

He had to drill for over 1 hour to remove the lock.

Mike then said, it was my door mechanism, which would cost £300 to replace.😱

Today, found that I was locked in the property and unable to get out🀦‍♀️.

Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.78 based on 1,598 reviews