Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith
"Great service and very quick response!! Thank you,"
"Quick and Easy! Called them, they were here the next day and it was a matter of minutes before the service was done."
"Quck response time. Great, honest advice about what I needed to have done."
"We have been doing business with metro lock for more than ten years. Always great service."
"Great experience and very professional. I would definitely recommend to family and friends."
"Easy to work with, prompt response. great advice for upgrading out locks"
"Fast service call time. Been is a great locksmith."
"They are professional, reliable and reasonable. I highly recommend this Locksmith Care for any door, lock or keying needs."
"Keys4u Locksmith was very quick in being able to set appt. with us. The technician that came out was very nice and helpful and very knowledgable. The price was very resonable as well. I would certainly call them again and recommend them to anyone in need of a locksmith. Thanks!"
"Very fast response, very friendly service tech and reasonable cost to fix a mechanical gate problem!"
"Fast, courteous service. Explained my options and costs thoroughly before beginning the work. It was expensive, in my opinion, but worth it."
"This Locksmith Service was able to take care of all of my key duplication and lock repair/purchase needs! Great company to work with. Staff is very friendly and helpful as well!"
"Your technician was very helpful and thorough. He called 1/2 hour prior to his arrival and was on time. We have had nothing but great experiences with Keys4u Locksmiths! Always recommend them. Thank you!"
"Keys4u Locksmith Service has always Ben efficient & customer service oriented! I have used Ben at my facility on several occasions and he always arrives with a smile, does a great job and doesn't waste any time! Wouldn't use anyone else!"
"They came out fast and Jordan was great. He had the lock done in like 15-20 mins and was nice enough to modify a part so that we would not have to wait to get a special order. Our company uses this company for a reason and I stand by their choice."
"I had a great experience with Keys4u Locksmith Service. I had an employee leave late in the afternoon, and for security purposes, I needed the locks re-keyed. I did not expect it to be done same day, but the dispatcher sent somebody out that same afternoon to complete the job. The technician was extremely professional and did great work. Thank you!"
"I recently had my locks changed at my office. It involved four doors with one key. Ben the technician was able to go out to his mobile office and create four cylinder locks that all used the same key. Wow, does that make it easier! I would highly recommend this company. They solved my problem fast because of there mobility."
"Ben came and performed locksmith service at my home He was prompt and professional. I would use Keys4u Locksmith Service and Safe again and recommend them to anyone. Thanks again Ben!"
"Excellent saved me a lot of time and money. They earned all my future business. I highly recommend!"
"Excellent service and really funny guy Ben is the best"
Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.94 based on 156 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!