Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith
Efortney Ernest
Verified Buyer
"I really appreciate Been getting me back into my home within minutes of my call to him on a late Sunday afternoon, nonetheless. He exudes professionalism, a real gentleman!"
Fillion Ertl
Verified Buyer
"best prices in town and a superb job by Benn.don't waste your time trying anywhere else."
Box11 Enyeart
Verified Buyer
"Jordan was amazing and super helpful! It took two minutes and I was on my way! Would definitely come back !!!"
Pons Epling
Verified Buyer
"Awesome guy, awesome service. Very fast and low price. Had my new key fob for my Cadillac Deville programmed in less than 10 minutes."
Randell Erving
Verified Buyer
"Came to my location at my convince and was the most affordable. Even gave me TWO replacement keys and fixed my trunk lock. Thank you Jordan."
Scalia Entrekin
Verified Buyer
"Fast, fair priced, great customer service during a stressful situation! Thank you!"
Lueck Enyeart
Verified Buyer
"For once i didnt feel like i was taken advantage of by a service..very reasonable price having my key remotes programed..Thanks Been..Will use again if ever needed."
Parr Epley
Verified Buyer
"Great service (thanks Jordan) all around and the price point was fantastic. I had to call Todd back and express my gratitude and many thanks for not only the work Jordan did but the manner in which the service was done. I had my locks serviced and cleaned along with having a key made on the spot."
Larson Ervin
Verified Buyer
"Super fast! Excellent customer service. If you need lock out service Todd is the man to call!! I highly recommend this guy!"
Norvell35 Epling
Verified Buyer
"Fast / friendly / professional service. Helped us out of a jam with our lock box. 100% recommended."
Gathers Epling
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service! Will definitely use Todd's services again! I highly recommend Keys4U Locksmith Service to anyone!"
Scotti Epp
Verified Buyer
"Real Pro! Fast Locksmith! Thanks my friend…"
Bezanson11 Epp
Verified Buyer
"Fast response and price is totally fair!!! This locksmith is the real deal!!!"
Darby Erminia
Verified Buyer
"Amazing work fast and affordable. Always recommended!"
Esattler Doris
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely AMAZING Todd was incredibly fast and lovely. I will definitely go to him for an lock problems i have in the future!"
Carol Dorethea
Verified Buyer
"Such a friendly place. Had an emergency and needed keys last minute, will definitely use them every time! Thanks again!"
Fabela Dorthey
Verified Buyer
"What a lifesaver! Jordan saved my boyfriend and I twice from being locked out! The first time we got locked out was super late at night and Jordan was the only one who picked up our call and was there in 15 minutes. Second time he was just as fast getting there and managed to unlock our door in less than 3 minutes! Nicest guy as well! If you ever get locked out, PLEASE call him!"
Carol Dorethea
Verified Buyer
"Best locksmith in London! Not just a very professional locksmith but also a great person. I'm definitely blessed to come across. Best dressed locksmith too. LOL!"
Scott Doretta
Verified Buyer
"Extremely Fast. Arrived in under an hour. Finished re keying 3 locks less than an hour. Very professional and clean service."
Camden Doran
Verified Buyer
"best locksmith!! hands down, I was driving around for 1 hours trying to find a locksmith in my area that could make me a copy of my door key and found them on Google. they had already closed when I arrived but the lady who was already going home opened and made me the copy I needed, Awesome costumer service and nice of her to open up again for me. I would recommend them to any one who needs a locksmith."
Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.94 based on 133 reviews