Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith

Tell us how Keys4U Locksmith made you happy
relatively quick, he came from the other side of the city, knew what he was doing, kept it simple and was effective. Polite and mindful of being on someone else's property. Note, the advertised details intimate they are local, but they are a connected organisation with local members. Made no difference to me but I know some people are bothered by this.
(Hammersmith Locksmith Keys4U) - Posted 1 year ago
excellent service
Helpful efficient with prompt response time
Use these guys and get spammed non-stop with emails and texts for promotions, reviews, discounts…you get the idea.
Quick response and very polite hope not to do it again??
Very fast to attend and had me back in my house in no time
Helpful, quick, professional. Great service
Quick & Efficient
Great, fast and helpful service. All communication was good and the guy who came out to fix the problem was very clear, helpful and friendly and fixed it super quickly. Would recommend!
Came in time,quick and easy Haim locksmith GU14
Very professional......
Locksmith came as promised, phoned in advance to confirm. Very knowledgeable and helpful, advised new keys but confirmed lock in good order.
Quick and very friendly service woulnt choose anyone else will recommend
He was polite and got on with the nod which was done well
Quick booking and work done
Excellant service. Friendly guy. Thankyou
I found myself locked out of my house, around 10pm on a cold night, wearing light clothing. As a registered disabled person, who needed to take medication - I started to panic and have anxiety attack. I found this company on Google, called the number explained the problem and lock and was quoted £60. The locksmith arrived in 25 minutes which was fantastic service so far. The locksmith gave a text book 'cowboy tradesman' loud exhale and sigh. He informed me that as my door was a special case but strangely asked me how much I was quoted. He explained that the quote was wrong and it would be £120. He gave me three options, this £120 or drill the lock - which would cost more morning or he would leave. As I was already having panic flushes over not getting my medication on time- His actions forced me into paying the £120. Astonishingly he took a tiny thin metal allen key out is pocket and without any force or application this tiny key simply opened the door via the lock mechanism. I asked is that what doubled the price to which he smirked and replied cooly... "yes". He reexplained that £120 was cheaper than drilling a hole or me been in the cold all night. Locksmiths are specialist experts, but when someone takes advantage of a vulnerable person for financial gain is morally corrupt. I could understand if I was charged double because he went into battle with the lock, taking more time and effort. But this was not the case. Instead he quoted a action that was not appropriate (drill) his Allen key use proved that. I've submitted a request for call back but I doubt I will see my money again.
Excellent..super quick super happy 😄 ☺
I was extremely impressed by the locksmith who fixed our back door here in Anstey, Leicestershire. His name is Katalin (maybe I've spelt that wrong). He did the job early in the afternoon of Thursday 4th November 2021. We found him to be very efficient, extremely clear and patient with his explanations, and very friendly indeed. I would certainly ask for his services again next time we have a lock problem.
Absolutely disgusted by these guys! The website prices are lies, the call out time is a lie! Basically they attend in your moment of need and then have your pants down. Avoid at all costs!
These guys came out to us at close to 3 in the morning after a key refused to work to one of the rooms in our house. The man that helped us was very friendly and explained each process before he did it to check that we were okay with what he was doing (especially as it involved drilling). Would use these guys again in the future and would recommend to anyone in trouble :) big thank you!
Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.74 based on 1,862 reviews