Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith
"Great service, great prices. Very happy with these guys. Jordan did a great job matching 9 locks to one key at my house."
"Called Keys4u Locksmith and gave me a quote. Told me he needed to see the lock for a more accurate pricing. (The price was also more expensive because of late night emergency calls, which is understandable) He came within 30 mins and gave me the same pricing. He was done in 10 mins. He accepts cash and credit card! Best Locksmith 10/10 would recommend."
"I'm very satisfied! ! Locksmith was very professional and efficient I broke my key, it took him 15 min, he also beat two other locksmiths in price! Thanks for the best service! !"
"Techs arrived within time, fixed our leaking taps, friendly and helpful. First time used Jims Locksmith will use again in the future."
"He was nice respectful gave us the solution quick and advice us on how to keep this from happening again great job! Call you again sure if I need again.."
"Very friendly, helpful and thorough - I highly recommend."
"Locksmith arrived quickly and did a great job. Opened the door promptly and explained what he was doing the whole time. Did his best to meet our needs and leave us satisfied."
"I had great service. Five stars he only took three seconds to get me in."
"really helpful and was very fast to come compare to the distance it was between us."
"Came out in double quick time in an emergency, excellent service for a very reasonable rate. I really cannot recommend this man highly enough."
"Excellent service. Quick and efficient but the price was little high!"
"Such a quick & efficient service and really friendly guys. Came out to cut off my D-lock after a key got jammed. Thanks!"
"He was reall fast and efficient. He was also really friendly and he as pretty good prices."
"We needed an emergency lock changer, we called them and they came within 30-40 mins and changed the locks in under 20 minutes. Deffinatly reccomend them. The service is amazing!!!"
"Service was fantastic and the ability to cut special keys on site is brilliant. Recommended.."
"Was a great experience under unfortunate circumstances. I got my keys and phone stolen earlier in the evening and Lucas came as soon as O reached out at 10:40 on Friday night. It was very quick and seamless. Definitely recommend."
"Great experience. Lucas was on time and a pleasure to work with. I hope I don't loose my keys again, bit if I do I'll will call Havat Locksmith Chiswick."
"Excellent and very pleasant service. Lukas came first thing in the morning to change our house lock after a set of house keys were stolen. He explained all the options clearly and patiently, and made us extra sets of keys, all done within the hour. Good value too. Highly recommended."
"I used these people last Thursday and never came out then came out Friday sorted my key out and wiped my spare key as well so back to one key again been waiting two days for them to come out to sort it and lost money for having days off waiting for these to turn up."
"Brilliant service. Quote was fast and good value. Locksmith Ben came to my work address, calling 30 mins before. He was polite, helpful, and professional. Only took about 15 mins and he called me when he'd finished so I could go back into work. I had one of the coloured keys, in green."
Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.94 based on 77 reviews