Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith

Tell us how Keys4U Locksmith made you happy
Called them and within an hour the chap was there, fixed the issue, happy punter
Arrived quickly and knew what the problem was. Solved the issue and was polite and friendly throughout.
Excellent, prompt service Lishai was very efficient with his work and performed to high standard
We are very happy with the quick, professional and friendly service that we received.
Good job no damage to lock :)
Very nice and quick Haim locksmith London
We were stranded on a Sunday teatime & the answering service was quick & efficient & the locksmith was with us within 20 minutes. We were delighted. The door was opened promptly & payment made by card. Invoice received promptly too on my phone. I thought the charge was fair for a swift response & quick opening of the door. The locksmith also offered advice on the lock should it need adjustment. It was a great relief & we were very happy with the service & will not hesitate to recommend Keys4ULocksmith
Wonderful x Haim E9 Locksmith London
Great service! Came our within half an hour and helped me make sure the lock was changed and secured to a high finish. Excellent service and very efficient. Would recommend. Thankyou Patrick.
Very fast service. Lishai fixed the issue with the doors . Very polite and helpful
Great jod Haim w.G.C
Hi Ambre Thank you for your kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Great service!!
Hi Nora Thank you for your kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Excellent swift and polite service!p
Hi Miranda Thank you for your kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Very neat service.
Hi Thank you for your kind review Please recommend us to your family and friends
Very good service
Absolutely amazing I locked my keys in my car boot that were in a really awkward place to get to. The guy had so much patience whilst I was stressing! It looked like a mission impossible I was totally amazed he sorted it! He was out within an hour too, Highly recommend 😊
Friendly guys, great service and a job very well done, much recommended
Very quick friendly service would recommend!!!
Very polite and very very professional
AMAZING service!! Called in an emergency and a lovely locksmith was at the property within half an hour, did a brilliant efficient job and it was very reasonably priced. Very happy customer and I'll be saving their number to my contact's. Thank guys 😄
Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.76 based on 1,711 reviews