Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith

Tell us how Keys4U Locksmith made you happy
I called this company out as door would not open . The man came got the door open then informed me that I would need a new door mechanism and new lock . The price was quoted at £460 including VAT . Didn’t sit well with me so I declined , and straight away phoned 3 separate companies that quoted me between £180- £210. I have had my door fixed now . What worries me is that elderly or vulnerable could easy pay this price . Which was double what 3 other independent companies quoted me , and what I was charged to have my door fixed . Checks need to be put in place what this locksmith company charged as completely over priced to 3 other local companies.
We apologise for the negative experience and would like to put this right. Please email customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and one of our team will be in touch.
Prompt efficient service and very friendly locksmith ..,although they are advertised as a local locksmith even a local address on website which is why I used them and they were not
well done on a great job
BUYER BEWARE
Patrick talked a fantastic game and then completely ripped me off!

We were charged almost £500 for replacing 2 locks and we should have paid around £200.
Luckily Visa have stepped in and are disputing the payment and they have also report him to Trading Standards.

BUYER BEWARE.

Ps. He also wrote his own review about himself and then asked me to go online and activate it. I thought it was to write a review, I have no idea what amazing things he has written about himself in my name.
Dear cusomer, thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further.
Arrived early and fixed our problem very quickly thank you
Haim Hoddesdon
(Locksmith Hoddesdon Keys4U) - Posted 7 months ago
Highly recommended keys4you slough....fast response end very professional
Far too expensive for a 10'second job!
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking time to offer feedback.

Please contact us at info@keys4ulocksmith.co.uk and a member of the customer service team will do their best to help you.

Keys4ULocksmith