Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith

Tell us how Keys4U Locksmith made you happy

Telephone
"Very polite Gentleman did what was required of him. I would have used him to fit a replacement lock but thought it rather expensive."
"Great service. Wasn't informed of cash payment before but had a card machine, just took a while to fire up. Friendly. Fast."
"The response was within 20 minutes with friendly engineer, however, I'm still waiting to receive my invoice via email."
Dear Nadine,

Thank you very much for leaving us a review. Your positive comments are much appreciated.

Apologies you have not received a copy of your electronic invoice. Our accounts department has been forwarded on your feedback. They will respond within 24 hours.

Keys4ULocksmith
"Great service. They were ready and available in emergency. The other ones I called either didnt pick up, or were closed! It was monday morning before 8am when I got locked out... The guy was on site within half an hour. He was really quick. They offerred me a discount to reduce the price over the phone, but I noticed upon payment took the full price, not the locksmith, bur the oayment team over the phone. Its not a sticking point I guess, but it stood out. Otherwise, lifesaver as and when I needed it."
Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for your positive review. Much appreciated.

Keys4ULocksmith
"Very good quick service puncually spot on"
Dear Miss Bedden,

Thank you for your positive review. Much appreciated.

Keys4ULocksmith
"Great services Did what I needed without destroying the lock and gave great advice. Thanks again for a great service. Appreciate this so much. Anthony"
Dear Sophie & Anthony

Thank you very much for your review and for the positive comments.

"Very quick service ."
Dear Charlotte,

Thank you very much for taking time to leave us your review.

Keys4ULocksmith
"Very reasonably priced!!!! They got here quickly and were really nice and funny. I would highly recommend."
"They came out immediately, on a Saturday night, and sorted my problem very quickly, professionally and with a good degree of compassion. It was reassuring that they provided a quote, irrespective of the amount of work needed to resolve my dilemma of locking myself out my apartment, with such quote proving cheaper than the alternatives on offer. I would recommed this company to anyone and it's good to see local businesses like this providing such a professional service. Top company."
"Service was fantastic and the ability to cut special keys on site is brilliant. Recommended."
"Brilliant service. Quote was fast and good value. Locksmith Ben came to my work address, calling 30 mins before. He was polite, helpful, and professional. Only took about 15 mins and he called me when he'd finished so I could go back into work. I had one of the coloured keys, in green."
Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.82 based on 209 reviews