Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith
"Very reasonably priced!!!! They got here quickly and were really nice and funny. I would highly recommend."
"They came out immediately, on a Saturday night, and sorted my problem very quickly, professionally and with a good degree of compassion. It was reassuring that they provided a quote, irrespective of the amount of work needed to resolve my dilemma of locking myself out my apartment, with such quote proving cheaper than the alternatives on offer. I would recommed this company to anyone and it's good to see local businesses like this providing such a professional service. Top company."
"Service was fantastic and the ability to cut special keys on site is brilliant. Recommended."
"Brilliant service. Quote was fast and good value. Locksmith Ben came to my work address, calling 30 mins before. He was polite, helpful, and professional. Only took about 15 mins and he called me when he'd finished so I could go back into work. I had one of the coloured keys, in green."
Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.94 based on 156 reviews