Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith

Tell us how Keys4U Locksmith made you happy
AVOID. Came quickly which was great, but very pushy and rip off charges. Quote one thing on the phone and when they get here they have you at a disadvantage and will charge you up to four times the price and when you say no they “agree” to reduce it a little but still over priced. Dishonest practice would not recommend or use again.
Good morning I am sorry to hear you don't feel as though you have been charged fairly for the service Please contact our customer care team at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk
Avoid at all costs!!! My front door mechanism had broken - once the technician came out and inspected it, he seemed very untrustworthy. He then quoted me £220 plus VAT just to get into the door and then a further £400 plus VAT for labour and materials which couldn’t even guarantee a fixed door. I refused to go with him and he then charged me £70 for a cancellation fee. I had no other choice and I felt very vulnerable with him now knowing my address. Avoid at all costs - these technicians are con artists!
Hi I am sorry to hear about the experience you had with our service. Please contact our customer care team at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk so we can look into this for you,
£138 for a small post box lock !
Locksmith was on site within 5 minutes, however immediately quoted £210 stating lock had to be drilled and new installed. I was asking about picking the lock and did tell the back door had a different and simple lock. I was told they never picked locks and further more the locksmith didn't even want to check the kind of lock I had on the back door. £210 when was expecting £49 was far too much, special as it was not even checked if back door could be opened instead.
I was charged £85 +VAT for a Keysafe that is available for under £30 max and £12.50 on Amazon. I have no problem with the installation and charge for that - the guy came quickly and did a thorough job. He just ripped me off for the box. I needed it quickly for carers coming in and feel I have been ripped off. They do not reply to emails querying the charge.
Good afternoon Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our customer care team will get back to all emails with 48 hours. Please email us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and we will be happy to help.
Locksmith arrived late looked at lock told me i needed a high security lock and my door needed to be alined. Said lock would be 300 pounds plus but i needed this lock because if my home was broken into insurance would not pay out if i had a cheaper lock fitted. This whole process took about 10 minutes when i said i didnt want work done i was told there was a cancellation fee of 58.80 that had to be paid then, locksmith didnt have any change so ended up giving him 60 pounds no change or reciept given. This whole experience has left me feeling as if ive been taken for a fool. Feel as if he was trying to scare me into purchasing the expensive lock now im left with lock not fixed and worried. wiil not be using you company and will be letting people know of this horrid experience.
Hi Lesley I am sorry to hear about the experience you had. Could you please email our team at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and we can look into this for you as a matter of urgency? Kind regards
Don’t use this company as they like to charge elderly people £89.99 for a call out which as a service is said to be free by them. No work had been carried out, the only information given was that the elderly couple needed a new door.
Totally disgusted with service,web site states no call out fee,free quote,yet the guy looked at the door stated it couldnt be fixed than asked for £80,when i stated its free call out he said yeah it is but i had to see what was wrong, paid the money total rip off.
Please no one use this company. It states NO CALL OUT FEE AND FREE QUOTE. They charged my 75 year old grandparents £89.99 to tell them they need a new door. It’s honestly disgusting. The man was there 3 minutes. 3 minutes for £89.99. This should honestly be illegal. Taking advantage of elderly people.
£70 just for him to slide something down the door frame... could of done that my self! Rip off
God help me if I had lost my keys to my house and was locked out and was waiting for the locksmith. 9pm he turned up, I rang at 15:51. The guy was lovely when he turned up £200 for a 10 minute job. How do I apply for a job?
Don’t use! After my first review this lot replied saying get in Roch with Customer Service and they’d be delighted to talk to me to resolve things. I did. 6 days later, not a word!!!
We are very sorry we have not responded in a timely manner. Please forward your initial email to customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and will respond within 48hours.
Very shoddy work and the guy that came I found offhand and rude plus he refused to wear a mask or gloves. Absolute rip-off to have been charged what he charged me. I hope I never see him again. He used cardboard packing behind the lock to “secure” it and left all the old screws taken off the door strewn on the floor outside.
I needed to have a lock changed it resulted in me paying £213 + they made a bad job of it and ruined my door I was told I would get an email with receipt and so I could make a complaint but to no avail
Good morning Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please email us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and one of our customer services team will be happy to assist you.
Customers beware. I received a tip off from a customer of mine that when he called my shop number, the call was answered by keys4u, who somehow rerouted the call to their own call centre. They pretended to be us and sent out a locksmith to do a job but the customer knows my staff and knew something wasn't right. When I called myself to check this, exactly the same thing happened. They are not who they say they are.
If there were 0 stars they would have got that. Be aware of the charm that hides shoddy workmanship and over inflated prices. They say no call out fee BUT... Martin in the office quoted £49 & 20% VAT for workmanship. That is their callout fee🙄 Locks from £20 he said yet when Mike of Romania turned up he said £65 + VAT😱 Mike removed my lock in less than 5 mins... presented various other locks which were too small or not appropriate. The new lock same as the one removed got stuck in the door 🤦‍♀️ Locksmith and I were locked in. He had to drill for over 1 hour to remove the lock. In doing so, he broke part of my door, completely removed my door handle and fixed it back badly so it wobbles. Mike then said, it was my door mechanism, which would cost £300 to replace.😱 As there was no lock in the door, he ended up fixing a safety lock which I did not want. Today, found that I was locked in the property and unable to get out🤦‍♀️. So much for the safety lock, which just goes round in the door when you put the key in; a lock I never wanted in the first place. I was wary of Mike asking me for my bank details and security code in the doorway. I didn't feel safe and I felt mentally exhausted/shocked when he left over 1 hour later. Today, I have asked for a different locksmith and a new lock same as the one removed. I've had no luck with the company but they are happy to charge me again surprise, surprise.🙄🤷‍♀️ Buyers beware.
This is a con business. Pretends to be local, arrives all charming and personable, quotes one thing then does the job and adds another 50%. I phoned the company asking to explain and all the charm was gone and turned all nasty. We will not stop here, this is not the way to do business nowadays.
Good morning Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review I am sorry to hear that you had some issues with the work. Please contact us at Customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and we will be very happy to assist you
The main price was 23£ but when he came here they told me 189£ and I told him don't make it bcz this is to much finally he got 100£ but the problem was solved in 2 second👎
Dont use this company the call centre staff lie about how longs it’s going to be they called me and had have a go for me not answering my phone even tho it was in my hand and I had no missed calls in a already very stressful situation and persisted to tell me I didn’t have my phone in my hand and to make sure I do from then on, very expensive service took the man 1 minute £80 later then the man wanted me to stand in the street and tell him all my card details to pay when I wanted to put it in myself my full card number and my ccv number expirery date the lot he’s only a lock smith Told half an hour two baby’s locked in car took 1:15 hours 45 mins into waiting asked do you still want the locksmith we have not booked him yet when I told them my frustration I had the phone slammed down on me I called the manger of the company about this he then told me we can’t tell you how long it’s going to be and didn’t seem bothered or didn’t apologise for the way his college had spoken to me . They had no care for the situation I was In they just wanted my money no understanding what so ever !
Good afternoon I am sorry to hear about the service you received. Please email us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk so that we can resolve this for you.
Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.76 based on 1,711 reviews