Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith

Tell us how Keys4U Locksmith made you happy
I needed to have a lock changed it resulted in me paying £213 + they made a bad job of it and ruined my door I was told I would get an email with receipt and so I could make a complaint but to no avail
Good morning
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Please email us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and one of our customer services team will be happy to assist you.
Customers beware. I received a tip off from a customer of mine that when he called my shop number, the call was answered by keys4u, who somehow rerouted the call to their own call centre. They pretended to be us and sent out a locksmith to do a job but the customer knows my staff and knew something wasn't right. When I called myself to check this, exactly the same thing happened. They are not who they say they are.
If there were 0 stars they would have got that.

Be aware of the charm that hides shoddy workmanship and over inflated prices.

They say no call out fee BUT...

Martin in the office quoted £49 & 20% VAT for workmanship. That is their callout fee🙄

Locks from £20 he said yet when Mike of Romania turned up he said £65 + VAT😱

Mike removed my lock in less than 5 mins... presented various other locks which were too small or not appropriate.

The new lock same as the one removed got stuck in the door 🤦‍♀️
Locksmith and I were locked in.

He had to drill for over 1 hour to remove the lock.

In doing so, he broke part of my door, completely removed my door handle and fixed it back badly so it wobbles.

Mike then said, it was my door mechanism, which would cost £300 to replace.😱

As there was no lock in the door, he ended up fixing a safety lock which I did not want.

Today, found that I was locked in the property and unable to get out🤦‍♀️.

So much for the safety lock, which just goes round in the door when you put the key in; a lock I never wanted in the first place.

I was wary of Mike asking me for my bank details and security code in the doorway.

I didn't feel safe and I felt mentally exhausted/shocked when he left over 1 hour later.

Today, I have asked for a different locksmith and a new lock same as the one removed. I've had no luck with the company but they are happy to charge me again surprise, surprise.🙄🤷‍♀️ Buyers beware.
If there were 0 stars they would have got that.

Be aware of the charm that hides shoddy workmanship and over inflated prices.

They say no call out fee BUT...

Locks from £20 he said yet when Mike of Romania turned up he said £65 + VAT😱

The new lock same as the one removed got stuck in the door 🤦‍♀️
Locksmith and I were locked in.

He had to drill for over 1 hour to remove the lock.

Mike then said, it was my door mechanism, which would cost £300 to replace.😱

Today, found that I was locked in the property and unable to get out🤦‍♀️.

This is a con business. Pretends to be local, arrives all charming and personable, quotes one thing then does the job and adds another 50%.
I phoned the company asking to explain and all the charm was gone and turned all nasty.
We will not stop here, this is not the way to do business nowadays.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review
I am sorry to hear that you had some issues with the work.
Please contact us at Customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and we will be very happy to assist you
The main price was 23£ but when he came here they told me 189£ and I told him don't make it bcz this is to much finally he got 100£ but the problem was solved in 2 second👎
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review
I am sorry to hear that you had some issues with the work.
Dont use this company the call centre staff lie about how longs it’s going to be they called me and had have a go for me not answering my phone even tho it was in my hand and I had no missed calls in a already very stressful situation and persisted to tell me I didn’t have my phone in my hand and to make sure I do from then on, very expensive service took the man 1 minute £80 later then the man wanted me to stand in the street and tell him all my card details to pay when I wanted to put it in myself my full card number and my ccv number expirery date the lot he’s only a lock smith Told half an hour two baby’s locked in car took 1:15 hours 45 mins into waiting asked do you still want the locksmith we have not booked him yet when I told them my frustration I had the phone slammed down on me I called the manger of the company about this he then told me we can’t tell you how long it’s going to be and didn’t seem bothered or didn’t apologise for the way his college had spoken to me . They had no care for the situation I was In they just wanted my money no understanding what so ever !
Good afternoon
I am sorry to hear about the service you received.
Please email us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk so that we can resolve this for you.
Waited 40 minutes tech showed up saw me alone with my pup and was immediately told this was 'going to be complicated' & cost $139+VAT to which I told him no way forget the drill & tools all it need was the sliding tool and he would have the door open in 1 second flat! Which of course he did, so it cost me £70 instead of his cheating me - with the nonsense of a difficult job, drill, new lock etc ! AVOID .... will never use this company again!
We apologise for the negative experience and would like the opportunity to put this right. Please kindly email customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and one of our team will be in touch.
Quoted £60+vat to drill a lock. When they turned up, jumped to £220 and £80 for a no brand £8 cylinder. I said no... The price miraculously dropped to £60+vat, no replacement. I was glad to see these scammers leave.
We apologise for the negative experience and would like to put this right. Please email customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and one of our team will be in touch.
I called this company out as door would not open . The man came got the door open then informed me that I would need a new door mechanism and new lock . The price was quoted at £460 including VAT . Didn’t sit well with me so I declined , and straight away phoned 3 separate companies that quoted me between £180- £210. I have had my door fixed now . What worries me is that elderly or vulnerable could easy pay this price . Which was double what 3 other independent companies quoted me , and what I was charged to have my door fixed . Checks need to be put in place what this locksmith company charged as completely over priced to 3 other local companies.
Two doors were scratched whilst removing the euro cylinders by the way of snapping the cylinders with mole grips
Kindly email customercare@allservices4U.co.uk and one of our team will look into this for you
Complete rip-off

He looked at my lock and said £90 to open the front
£120 for opening the back
And this lock will cost you £300

I disagreed with the pricing

Ended up paying call out charge for £60
And he didn’t even touch my lock
Didn’t even get my key out that was stuck in the lock
We apologise for the negative experience you feel you have received from our Company.
Please kindly email info@allservices4u.co.uk and our Customer Services will aim to resolve.
Not impressed paid £70 call out..door broke again
we are sorry to hear your door broke again please kindly email info@allservices4u.co.uk and one of our team will aim to resolve.
Broken key in lock I brought two locks as wasn’t sure on size ready for him to fit. Bloke fitted smaller lock it looks terrible as not correct size, if was professional should of know. Paid 70.00 for incorrect part fitted, do not recommend
Please email info@allservices4u.co.uk and one of our Customer Services Team will aim to resolve.
I wrote this email on 26th August and received a response saying That I would get a reply within two working days - I am still waiting!
Dear Sir,
I am writing in regard to the callout yesterday to repair my patio door lock assembly.
When the technician arrived he removed the entire lock assembly and left with it to return to base to get a replacement and give me a quote.
I was extremely surprised as this left me compromised should I not like the quote.
When the quote came in at £250 plus installation I was shocked but accepted as he had taken the old lock away.
When he came to install the new one it was not a direct replacement so he used a grinder on the frame making a mess. It still didn't fit so he said he would fit the gearbox to the old assembly and it fitted fine.
The cost was now £180 still an excessive amount .
I paid the full bill of £322 and said goodbye.
Looking online I found the same part for an average price of £30, quite a difference.
I have already posted a review online but thought it a good idea to write in person so you can help me understand why you are charging so much for parts.
I have no issue with the service fee just the price of the gearbox/lock.

Please feel free to contact me to discuss.
Not impressed with the service, the job was not completed the locksmith said rhey would come back to finish the job but did not bother, i did not receive a telephone call or any explanation, i called the company 3 days in a riw trying to get someone to come back but i kept being told thd person who came eould give me a call
I apologise for your negative experience with our Company.
Please email info@allservices4u.co.uk and our Customer Services Team will aim to put it right.
We had a terrible experience with this outfit, who replaced our front door lock as:

1. They have charged us £213.60 for a lock costing £48 at the supplier's webpage or amazon. Note that this charge was just for the lock as they also charged us £58.80 for installation;

2. The locksmith misled us by claiming that the lock card was available and he just needed extra time to find it due to some mix-up between the multiple lock cards in his possession. After the installation, however, he told us that the lock never had a card.

3. Their office manager refused to listen, apologise or provide refund.

Stay away from these guys. There are plenty of decent and professional locksmiths in London who treat their customers with respect.
The locksmith didn't have the right lock so fitted one that was loose , didn't work properly. I got him to change the part from old lock so at least it wasn't really lose.But only a temporary fix. They wouldn't come out and replace unless I gave them more money.Locksmith didn't even have a dustpan and brush. They are now ignoring my emails.Terible customer services and disregard for customer satisfaction.
I could have done that sort of a job myself but was hoping for a professional service.
I am sorry to hear our service did not meet your expectations. We take all feedback very seriously and would like to take the opportunity to put it right. Please email us info@keys4ulocksmith.co.uk and one of our customer service team will be in touch.
Explained the job in detail over the phone & tried to offer as much detail as possible. They said they didn't need anymore & they quoted £59. On site they charged £270 & completely rowed back on initial quote saying they didn't have enough detail.
Not clear about payment before they commit to doing the job.
Didn't arrive on time.
Both on site person and call handler rushed quote and pricing, only offering the detail once it has been completed.
Not to be trusted.
Dear customer, thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry you had a bad experience but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.
BUYER BEWARE
Patrick talked a fantastic game and then completely ripped me off!

We were charged almost £500 for replacing 2 locks and we should have paid around £200.
Luckily Visa have stepped in and are disputing the payment and they have also report him to Trading Standards.

BUYER BEWARE.

Ps. He also wrote his own review about himself and then asked me to go online and activate it. I thought it was to write a review, I have no idea what amazing things he has written about himself in my name.
Dear cusomer, thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further.
Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.78 based on 1,598 reviews