Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith

Tell us how Keys4U Locksmith made you happy
The locksmith didn't have the right lock so fitted one that was loose , didn't work properly. I got him to change the part from old lock so at least it wasn't really lose.But only a temporary fix. They wouldn't come out and replace unless I gave them more money.Locksmith didn't even have a dustpan and brush. They are now ignoring my emails.Terible customer services and disregard for customer satisfaction.
I could have done that sort of a job myself but was hoping for a professional service.
I am sorry to hear our service did not meet your expectations. We take all feedback very seriously and would like to take the opportunity to put it right. Please email us info@keys4ulocksmith.co.uk and one of our customer service team will be in touch.
Explained the job in detail over the phone & tried to offer as much detail as possible. They said they didn't need anymore & they quoted £59. On site they charged £270 & completely rowed back on initial quote saying they didn't have enough detail.
Not clear about payment before they commit to doing the job.
Didn't arrive on time.
Both on site person and call handler rushed quote and pricing, only offering the detail once it has been completed.
Not to be trusted.
Dear customer, thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry you had a bad experience but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.
BUYER BEWARE
Patrick talked a fantastic game and then completely ripped me off!

We were charged almost £500 for replacing 2 locks and we should have paid around £200.
Luckily Visa have stepped in and are disputing the payment and they have also report him to Trading Standards.

BUYER BEWARE.

Ps. He also wrote his own review about himself and then asked me to go online and activate it. I thought it was to write a review, I have no idea what amazing things he has written about himself in my name.
Dear cusomer, thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further.
The technician was rude...he luckily didnt need to change my locks as I'd locked myself out, he managed to turn my spare key in the lock and the door opened... I'm shocked that for this service I had to pay £60 and then he has the audacity to say " I've used my time and diesel" he was there for 5 mins! And he wouldn't have used £60 worth if diesel. Definitely not value for money for a simple fix I think its disgusting!
If I could 0 I would, cost me, £78 for the man to drill my lock, literally just drill the lock and was left open all night. Felt it was to much do spoke to a few this morning and they agreed. So been onto trading standard this morning as it was far to expsive.
Dear Customer, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review
We are sorry to hear you were not happy with our service.
Got ripped off and the locksmith wrote his own review. After he told me the lock was beyond fixing and insisted I get a new one I tapped it and the problem fixed itself. Contacted the customer services and never heard back from them. Not to be trusted.
Dear Customer, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review We are sorry to hear you were not happy with our service and for customer services not responding. Please allow me the opportunity to put things write by emailing me directly
@ dee@keys4ulocksmith.co.uk and I will resolve your issue.
Would not use this service. I was quoted £360 for a broken lock as the 'gear box' mechanism was broken. This sounded extortionate, so I declined them to continue. I had to pay call out fee and they left. Contacted alternative locksmith for advice. They charged me £235 for same job. Big difference in price albeit still expensive. Caution when choosing this service...
Dear Customer, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review We are sorry to hear you were not happy with our service. Please allow us the opportunity to put things write by emailing us at info@keys4ulocksmith.co.uk and a member of our customer services will resolve the issue.
I was completely scammed by this company. Stuck outside in the middle of winter with a newborn baby. They charged me £350 to enter and install a new Yale lock! Conveniently for them, the only replacement locks they carry in their vans are £150! It was installed without confirming the price. They refused to accept the lock for a refund. Please be sure to agree on a price in writing with these scammers or you'll regret it.
They prey on vulnerable people and take full advantage of the situation.
Dear Nicola

Thank you for your email. We can assure you the business does not charge by vulnerability, age, ethnic or disability. The service is delivered and charged on the price list it carries out the work, and parts it supplies.

As with all other locksmith polices, any fitted locks are non-returnable. The reasons for this is the original package has been discarded and the locks tail piece is cut to size. The product is no longer in its resell condition.

We could not warrant full refund for the lock, however as gesture of goodwill refund has been offered and you were happy back in January.

Keys 4 U Locksmith Ltd
The price almost doubled from that quoted to when the person finished the job. It was simple and just required drilling a Yale lock. The guy smelled of alcohol and charged an extra £50 because the lock was fitted differently (?) . We have not received any breakdown of the work done - which we would like.
Also when prompted to leave feedback by text, if you select ‘not recommend’ it does not register.

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.

We are very sorry to hear that you are not happy with our service.

Please allow us to look into your complaint by emailing us at info@keys4ulocksmith.co.uk and a member of the customer services team will put it right for you.

Keys4ULocksmith
Prompt service but the locksmith fitted a replacement cylinder which was the wrong size. I was also charged £150 for the cylinder which retails at £55.

He told me that the lock he was fitting was higher security than the one being replaced which I now know is not true. Avoid.
Dear Richard,

We are very sorry to hear that you are not happy with our service. Customer service will be in touch very soon to see if they can put things right.

Keys4ULocksmith
Lock not on straight on inside and fell off front door shortly after I had complained about that. Lock fitted 22 December, contacted 2 Januaryr and am still waiting on 17 January after many expensive phone calls.
Dear Louise,

Thank you for taking time to leave us feedback.

We are very sorry to hear that you have had a problem with our service.
Please allow us to look into your query by emailing us at info@keys4ulocksmith.co.uk and a member of the customer services team will be happy to look into your query straight away.

Keys4ULocksmith
Called heston locksmiths and they sent a person from keys4less. The website gives an estimate of £40-70 max, but we were forced to pay £160 for a 2 second job. The locksmith said he doesnt understand english and was yelling outside the house. Just took advantage of the situation even though we requested for a nominal charge keeping in mind it took 2 minutes to open the lock.. will never recommend or use this company again.

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.

Please allow us to look into your query by emailing us with the details to info@keys4ulocksmith.co.uk and a member of the customer services team will sort it out for you.

Keys4ULocksmith
total scam. told one price on the phone and suddenly after he just drilled the lock out he demands more than 3 times this price without any warning or agreement made (which he then claims he did - there are 2 of us and he had said nothing). I would avoid this company at all costs.
Phoned the locksmith, He drilled out the lock and charged me £354 for a job, when all he had to do was jimmy the latch with a piece of plastic card in the end. He was more than happy to destroy the lock for no reason and charge me for a new one. Never use this lock smith.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We apologise for our service which failed to meet your complete satisfaction. Please contact us at info@keys4ulocksmith and a member of our customer service team will be happy to make it right.

Keys4ULocksmith
total rip off. Charged £1000 for a £250 job. Robbed on my own doorstep.

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.

We are very sorry to hear that you have had a problem with our service. Please contact us at info @keys4ulocksmith and a member of the customer service team will be happy to sort it out for you.

Keys4ULocksmith
I am pleased that the locksmith was able to open the door but unfortunately not happy with the rest of the custom given.He was tried to overcharge me for the service and the price for the lock that was given was outrageous when checked online it was a much cheaper lock that the price given by the serviceman unfortunately won't be using the services again. Disappointed.
Utter disgrace of a company. Complete rip off merchants. My wifes key snapped off in the lock (cheap versa lock the same company fitted 10 months ago that costed £230). The door was open so the cylinder just needed replacing. VERY SIMPLE JOB. The bloke quoted £160 + VAT (just parts) for the replacement Versa cylinder and 5 keys. This seemed incredibly steep so I googled how much one is available for on the internet. Between £8 and £11. Yes you read that correctly. Between £8 and £11. On top of that he wanted to £80 + VAT for labour. Subsequently I have also googled "how to change a euro cylinder". This job LITERALLY takes less than 2 minutes. I called the All Service 4U offices to question the prices and they immediately gave me a discount from £250 down to £200. I then told the installer I wouldn't pay a penny more than £150 Inc VAT and he agreed. I bought a top of the range Yale Euro Cylinder from Amazon for £35 and fitted it myself the next day in less than two minutes as I wasn't comfortable with the cheap versa parts they had used. He also used a cylinder that was too short as he didn't have the right part. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Find an honest local locksmith. IF YOU DO HAVE TO USE THIS COMPANY DO NOT LET THEM RIP YOU OFF.
Would never use these again or recommend them.
Rubbish job and couldn't get my money back.
Cannock staffs area.
Cowboys.
Dear customer, thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected.
Far too expensive for a 10'second job!
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking time to offer feedback.

Please contact us at info@keys4ulocksmith.co.uk and a member of the customer service team will do their best to help you.

Keys4ULocksmith
Rang up to book with them and was told 20 minutes waited an hour rang back up told another twenty minutes.
They didn't even ring to say they were running late..Total waste of time ..
Dear Simon,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.

Apologies that our service let you down. We always do our best to get to all of our urgent calls within the timescale promised. Occasionally we are unable to because of reasons beyond our control. However, we should have kept you informed. So sorry that this was not the case. We will endeavour to do better in the future.

Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.82 based on 1,332 reviews