Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith

Tell us how Keys4U Locksmith made you happy
Very friendly and quick service Haim locksmith Al10
Hi Laura Thank you for your kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
We thought we had booked a local locksmith but phone No did not match address and invoice came from All services 4 U ( not the locksmith's name booked). Service was very efficient and friendly, with a reasonable labour charge but the new cylinder provided appears to have been given a 500% (around £200) mark up compared to the retail price.
Hi Richard Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am glad to hear we were able to help you so quickly and efficiently. We offer competitive part prices to similar service providers and can only be comparable with such services. I hope this helps Please don't hesitate to email us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk if we can help you further
Excellent and speedy service! My door was lifted and the lock changed in under an hour! Also appreciated the explanation of my options and the recommendations.
Hi Melissa Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Thomas came within 15 minutes of calling and was so friendly and amazing. I was charged a very good price and was very professional. Amazing service, I would definitely rely on this company again!
Hi Sephrine Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Professional service and good value for money. I’d lost 3 keys and needed 3 replacement locks fitting. I’d initially called another company who came out and did the first one. The other company were real ripoff merchants and tried to overcharge me, so I only had them do one lock and paid them just over half the fee they demanded. Sandy from Keys4U explained everything properly before stating work. He drilled out a more difficult lock in a very large patio door and replaced a central bolt. I’m a very grateful, satisfied customer.
Hi Amanda Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
I would suggest you get a fixed quote before having the job done or find a local locksmith it will save you money.
Haim was lovely and very efficient x locksmith al9
Hi Sarah Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Great man very happy with the service Haim locksmith Barnet
Hi Simon Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
On our return from holiday and therefore very tired we found that we could not get in the front door. Your locksmith called as soon as possible and gained entry quickly and also saved the lock for another day. Thank you. B Parkins
Hi Mr Perkins Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please recommend us to your family and friends
Good service
Hi Romas Thank you for your kind review Please recommend us to your family and friends.
Complete rip off. Bunch of thieves Charged £426 to break open locked door and to supply and change night latch and lock. The guy spent less then 1 h and I have it all recorded. These cheap locks are about £15 (see below). These people are clearly thieves and it is shocking that they are not regulated and their fees regulated by law. For comparison, customer my wife doctor who treats covid patients was paid less for a 10h shift is full protective gear in London hospital. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Night-Latch-Door-Lock-Y-89-85-With-CHROME-Rim-Cylinder-And-Door-Pull-Nightlatch-/154148970917?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286
Hi Boris Thank you for your email. I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the pricing. Please email us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk so we can investigate this for you.
The chap arrived in the timeframe given. He fixed the problem and was very polite and courteous.
Hi Mr Beaumont Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Overpriced for 2 second job £70 and used peice of plastic to open my yale lock. Smiled and walked away
Good afternoon Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our standard callout rate has be applied to our visit to your home and I can see we managed to open the lock with no damage. We will take this feedback on board to ensure our costs are more clear in future
Super expensive!
Hi Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please contact at us on customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and we would be happy to look into this for you.
Happy with service and time taken to complete job Haim locksmith Hertford
Hi Andrew Thank you for taking the time to leave us a kind review. Please recommend us to your family and friends
Took longer than expected to arrive, but Lishai was very friendly and helpful
Hi Sandra Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad to hear that Lishai was able to assist you and get the problems resolved.
very effecicient and quick solution
It was a good service
Sorry it was a mistake
Great service. Professional and polite .Haim locksmith London
Good afternoon Thank you for taking the time to leave us a kind review. Please recommend us to your family and friends.
Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.74 based on 1,826 reviews