Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keys4U Locksmith

Tell us how Keys4U Locksmith made you happy
Very pleased with the prompt response to our call, and the repair to our door lock. The attribution of our payment on our bank account was quite puzzling, however - the parent company should be made clear at the start.
Hi Mr Sleath Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends If you have any queries regarding the payment please be sure to get in touch and we can assist you on this
Very prompt and professional service. I would certainly recommend the guy that called to repair our lock.
Hi Peter Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Lock Smith was friendly & efficient. Excellent service
Hi Amanda Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
The price indicated was reasonable and what was charged. The locksmith was helpful and problem solved how to fit a slightly smaller lock I'd purchased to replace the existing one. I'd highly recommend.
Had great service by their locksmith, who changed our lock due to it being faulty.
Hi Matt Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Very satisfied with the service young man was here within 30 minutes took five minutes to open my door and highly recommend
Very quick response, was at property within 30 mins, problem resolved very efficiently. Would certainly recommend the guy that carried out work.
Great service, very quick
Super fast turn out and very professional
Very polite/professional chap arrived within 40 minutes of calling. Job completed in half an hour, very happy with his work and at a good price. I recommend this company and would definitely use again.
Hi Sands Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
£70 just for him to slide something down the door frame... could of done that my self! Rip off
The guy was here in 20 minutes of calling and did the work quickly. Very very happy with the service, would definitely use again
Hi Nathan Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to recommend us to family and friends.
Absolutely fantastic!! Arrived within half an hour, friendly, helpful, knows his stuff. Managed to replace a very old lock for us, great value, service and so amazing he was able to arrive so quickly. Thank you!!
They did what it ‘says in the tin’ and speedily! Many thanks
Came out within the hour at night to fix a broken lock.Good job and price.
Good morning Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Nick was a star and he came out within half an hour job done . Can't recommend theses guys enough
Excellent service! Very helpful, prompt Even got 10% discount! Good advice given.
Amazing quick service , very professional and 30 mins call out Very happy and would recommend to everyone
Good morning Thank you for your kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
God help me if I had lost my keys to my house and was locked out and was waiting for the locksmith. 9pm he turned up, I rang at 15:51. The guy was lovely when he turned up £200 for a 10 minute job. How do I apply for a job?
Swift response from the team
Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.76 based on 1,712 reviews