Keys4U Locksmith Reviews

(Locksmith Enfield Keys4U) - Posted 1 month ago
Very happy and very helpful man
Haim Enfield
(Locksmith Enfield Town) - Posted 1 month ago
The technician was rude...he luckily didnt need to change my locks as I'd locked myself out, he managed to turn my spare key in the lock and the door opened... I'm shocked that for this service I had to pay £60 and then he has the audacity to say " I've used my time and diesel" he was there for 5 mins! And he wouldn't have used £60 worth if diesel. Definitely not value for money for a simple fix I think its disgusting!
Thanks Patrick for a speedy response and taking me through step by step
(Chelsea Locksmith Keys4U) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi I had Patrick who was superb. The entire booking process was smooth beginning to end, with them being very flexible with the appointment time which I asked to change on the day and they accommodated no problem. I wanted to up the security of my house but don't have a clue about locks. Patrick was very helpful and educated me on the different types and gave me options for different prices. We ended up removing my 1 barrel lock and adding in a 3 barrel lock. He did this in under 10mins and made sure I could lock it myself and told me if anything went wrong he would come and replace it for free. Fantastic service will use again!
(Harrow Locksmith Keys4U) - Posted 1 month ago
Patrick turned up in under 30 minutes
He took just 2 minutes to let us in
Very good service
Hi Colin, thank you for the review!
G
Quick and good response
(Hounslow Locksmith Keys4u) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks to your employee Patrick which proved to be very helpful, my problem regarding my door getting locked, I breath relieved getting back in my house.
(Locksmith Reading Keys4U) - Posted 1 month ago
very fast and professional ... he explained from the beginning what he has to do and how much it costs ... thank you and we will recommend you
(Islington Locksmith Keys4U) - Posted 1 month ago
Lovely service and very attentive. Many thanks fir your help!
(Locksmith Camden Town Keys4U) - Posted 1 month ago
Absolutely brilliant service with no stress, a transparent pricing service and punctual timing what more do you need.
The engineer that turned up was professional and extremely polite, a total of less than 40 minutes to replace my front door barrel in a double glazed door.
(Locksmith London Keys4U) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent Customer Service the locksmith arrived within 30 minutes after I made my call. I received a text and phone call to inform he was on his way. Work carried out quickly and fully satisfied.
(Locksmith Liverpool Keys4U) - Posted 1 month ago
Good job also technicians arrived nice and early
Friendly excellent service, pleasure to do the job for us.
Locksmith Haim Stevenage
(Locksmith Stevenage Keys4U) - Posted 1 month ago
Really rapid service. Opened locked door in seconds.
The locksmith respond was within few minutes, mean very fast. He came was polite no time waisting, efficient. I'm very pleased with a service. Fare pricing. Thank you so much if anything I will let all my friends know about you. Best company ever
Very happy with the service, friendly and very efficient- great!
LOCKSMITH HAIM HODDESDON
(Locksmith Hoddesdon Keys4U) - Posted 1 month ago
Friendly, explained the options clearly, completed work quickly and efficiently.
Locksmith HAIM HERTFORD
(Greater London Locksmith Keys4U) - Posted 1 month ago
Arrived half hour after estimated time.
Didn’t half brown colour to fill up the whole on wooden door used white instead
But he knew what had to do and fast
Prompt efficient service and very friendly locksmith ..,although they are advertised as a local locksmith even a local address on website which is why I used them and they were not
Keys4U Locksmith is rated 4.82 based on 1,325 reviews