Just Value Doors Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Just Value Doors

About Just Value Doors: At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

33A High Street

How would you rate Just Value Doors?

Joanna Harris
Joanna Harris

Great value and service
Adam Rolls
Adam Rolls

Very happy with price
And with customer support
Very easy to fit came with every thing that you need
Matt Fisk
Matt Fisk
Verified Buyer

Good quality door and fast delivery.
Peter Davies
Verified Buyer

I had been looking for a composite stable door in chartwell green for quite a while but the prices quoted made unfeasible until by chance I came across justvalue doors......I got a great looking door at a very good price delivered very quickly. First class price and service.
Jed Bomando
Verified Buyer

excellent quality door ,very happy to recommend
Hugh Roberts
Verified Buyer

Quality doors at a good price
George Williams

everything was as expected
STEVEN BAILEY

"Order was wrong"
Richard Pitfield-Perry
Verified Buyer

Good product at a great price.
My builder is happy.
Stuart Harley
Verified Buyer

Kept us informed throughput the process, that was a little complicated owing to the size of the door. Solution was finally reached & end product looks great for property. Fitters decided not to use hardware that was sent as letterbox not included & need to clarify what to do with unused fittings.
Paul Palmer
Verified Buyer

So easy to order very good service delivery on time right date very good will order again if needed
Verified Buyer

Fits in really well with our small pane windows.
James Rendell
Verified Buyer

Easy bespoke service. We had a little trouble putting the door handles on, some instructions would be cool for new customers, but I called up and spoke to someone and they told me what to do. I was very happy with the quality of the door, but again some instructions on how to tweak the door would be massively helpful, such as correcting for alignment etc. Maybe this is something you could put together, a simple A4 sheet with diagrams for the layman such as myself. Cheers
Stephen Culliford

Good window
Lee Evans
Verified Buyer

They were able to rectify the little problems we had with minimal fuss and efficient professional service.
David Williams
Verified Buyer

Delivered on and well protected
Elizabeth Begg
Verified Buyer

Easy to instal with clear advice and instructions available on line. door and frame well made and very suitable for purpose.
David Nunn
Verified Buyer

Exsellent customer service making business easy and pleasant which is exsactly what I need. Look forward to doing business in the future.
Verified Buyer

Arrived on time and door installed. No problems and door looks splendid
Andrew Domsalla
Verified Buyer

Very good quality, Excellent value for money, Very easy to order. Have just placed another order and would highly recommend this company.
Roger Carrick
Verified Buyer

The door has been installed today. Its measurements are exactly as stated. It looks better than the illustration seen on line. When the expanding foam sets, the glass and the panel will be fixed. I am confident the door will perform very well.
Verified Buyer

Just Value Doors were brilliant from start to finish. My door came with little or no fuss. Made to a high specification and quality. I am more than happy with my purchase. Many thanks.
Just Value Doors is rated 4.59 based on 642 reviews