Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

Own Driver, Postal Service
Over 7 Days
Read Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

About Just Value Doors Ltd:

At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Units 2-3 Station Road Industrial Estate
Browning Road
Heathfield
East Sussex
TN21 8DB

Tell us how Just Value Doors Ltd made you happy
Excellent service start to finish
Excellent service throughout. I needed help with my order the consultant took me through it . My door arrived today it looks really good quality. Very helpful driver.
Processed my order made me pay upfront told me they couldnt make them after, now cant get my money back think ive been conned will have to get barclaycard involved
The quality of the product is good although some internal mitres could be better and my french doors need adjustment to shut. Delays to committed delivery dates on 2 different occasions was disappointing.
Great service from Darren, George, Jack and Charly - basically everyone in the JVD Service team who fielded my joyous weekly emails. Unfortunately, you were severely let down by Alufold, your supplier, who turned this order into a three month nightmare. As such, whilst I'd give yourselves personally a 5, the whole experience to get a complete, fully built door as ordered sadly fell way short. Given it was JVD I transacted with, this means I cannot give a good review. Good luck, keep the high level of service and maybe find a new supplier!
Hi Kevin,
Thanks for your review and feedback on your experience. We will certainly take your comments onboard. I'm sorry your experience was not as both you, or we would have expected. I truly hope your new door serves you well in the years ahead and of course, let us know if you need any further assistance in the future.

Kind Regards
Just Value Doors
Look good will be ordering more
Looking good
All good so far, but we gavny recurved our doors yet as not due yet so hard to review at this stage
Great Service. Efficient and good communication.
great quality
Ordering my custom size door was straightforward and delivered on time.
Excellent value and quality.
So far so good👍
Great product and fantastic service
Very good service
I feel disappointed because the colour of the door is not as I had seen on the internet. It was supposed to be a golden oak colour and is in reality brown.
The door came well protected, nothing missing, I fitted it myself with very little effort, it needed very little adjustment, it looks good and works perfectly. Very happy
Great service so far, and any queries I had answered quickly from very helpful staff. Looking forward to receiving my doors
Product as ordered and millimetre perfect. Delivery times a little longer than I would have liked and the website was a little ambiguous as to the impact COVID19 had in this regard. The cill was missing from the original delivery but was delivered the next working day.
Delivery was longer than expected, bifold doors are good except in the right bottom corner joint you can see a screw.
Excellent online services with lots of options to choose from.
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.55 based on 1,338 reviews