Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

Own Driver, Postal Service
Over 7 Days
Read Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

About Just Value Doors Ltd:

At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Units 2-3 Station Road Industrial Estate
Browning Road
Heathfield
East Sussex
TN21 8DB

Tell us how Just Value Doors Ltd made you happy
From point of purchase to delivery and installation all straightforward and extremely pleased with the door
Service was quick and easy.
Great service jack was very easy to deal with, cannot comment on product until it is received
Extremely impressed with my door it far exceeded my expectations. The customer service and communication was second to none, Jack dealt with my order who made sure I got everything I wanted at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend Just value Doors.
Jack was incredibly helpful and got back to us straight away, even sending images of the door colours for us to see real life images.
Fantastic service so far, looking forward to delivery!
I am very happy with the service I have been getting from Justvaluedoors I would definitely recommend Justvaluedoors to anyone
Answered the phone quickly, dealt with enquiry quickly without trying to upsell.
Very good service
Just placed an order communication has been very quick so far.
sorry n o........
Jack Weedon dealt with my enquiry, he was very professional and helpful and responded to every question by almost immediate return. The enquiry was a little complex with two doors for different addresses, both being stable doors outside the standard size range, however, Jack took this in his stride and identified a manufacturer that Value Doors use who could provide the door to the required size. If the quality of the door is equal to that of the service provided by Jack then this company is second to none
Jack Weedon dealt with my enquiry and was extremely helpful, especially as the door was a size outside your general range (stable door). He found an alternative manufacturer who could provide the size and style I wanted. He then dealt with my second enquiry, a second stable door for my second home and coupled the two orders with both doors having twin locks with all four locks keyed alike. If the door is as good as Jack's service then this company is second to none.
Unfortunately we managed to order the windows without taking into account the sills, as we thought they were included in the purchase. The windows seem solid, but I am still trying to find someone to fit them - would be useful if you had a network of fitters to support your product
After putting in an order with an 6-8 week turnaround. I finally received my doors 18 weeks later.
Trim was missing, thumb lock i paid extra for was missing. 5 weeks later, still no trim, but had received thumb turn although its the wrong size, and keys don't match.
Jack was very helpful and made the process very easy, thank you Jack.
We have used your company in the past and we have been delighted with the quality of your product
Easy to use website. Excellent service.
Yet to receive the door, but would imagine this to be as good as the service I've already received.
Dealt with Jack Weedon and was first class from start to finish. Very informative and helpful. Highly recommend
Dealt with Mike Prendergast, I had a bought some french doors 2 years ago. One of the glass units has blown, Mike responded immediately to the query, resolved the problem which involved organising a new unit under warranty. All signed, sealed and delivered with no arguments within 10 days - fabulous response and resolution.
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.52 based on 1,484 reviews