Just Value Doors Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Just Value Doors

About Just Value Doors: At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

chris@justvaluedoors.co.uk

TN21 8DB

Tell us how Just Value Doors made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
John Paul Hayes
"Very helpful in advising on our patio doors. Easy to contact (email and phone). Very supportive in providing relevant information (certifications). Installation was smooth even though it was delayed (due to illness) and more challenging (messy at times). Very helpful advice from installer. Would recommend. Thanks very much!"
Grant Ferguson
"Brilliant doors perfectly made to measure brilliant delivery driver very friendly"
Stuart Harmer
"Very happy with the quality & fit"
"Prompt and efficient service with a quick order turn around. Helpful customer service. Good product just what I was looking for."
"Excellent quality, value for money and quick delivery."
"Great product. Great service. Kept me informed on delivery and let me no within half hour of slot"
"Really nice door. Only negative is that there was only one delivery guy so it was lucky that I had workmen in the house as he just shoved it to the back of the van!"
"the service is good and arrived on time good delivery with an hours notice by phone.i have not fitted it yet"
"I am pleased with the windows and door I have just had fitted."
"Door turned up on time, all good!"
"Very happy with service"
"acceptable"
"Our new front door is exactly what we wanted. It was delivered and fitted promptly following their survey to measure up and I would definitely recommend Just Value Doors to my friends."
"Excellent delivery time and service"
"Great customer service and thank you for my door perfect"
"Very good service & price, delivered within the time frame aswell."
"Good product for the price. Efficient service and clean and tidy installation."
"Everything is fine. Quality and service excellent. The only problem for me was taking the doors from the frame as I am doing all the fitting myself. Anyway I eventually sorted it. Many thanks. Peter Dyer."
"Good response times and good product"
"The website is very good..with the big exception that it advertises a lock (which I chose) which you had discontinued. You accept my order with the discontinued lock. This amounts to misrepresentation legally and is a serious problem..oarticularly as I specifically wanted that lock and specifically did not want the replacement lock youmsent. Apart from that, the after sales personal service..including dealing with this issue, I must say was excellent. I have not yet installed the door so cannot yet comment on its qualities."
"Good service"
"Very pleased with the quality of the door. Colour attractive. Sizing and fittings very good."
"Ok quality door, but black paint easily chipped off locking mechanism"
Just Value Doors is rated 4.60 based on 885 reviews