Just Value Doors Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Just Value Doors

About Just Value Doors: At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

chris@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Units 2 & 3 Browning Road
Station Road Industrial Estate
Heathfield
East Sussex
TN21 8DB

Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Just Value Doors ?

Stuart Harmer
"Very happy with the quality & fit"
DEAN ROE
"Easy online order quick turn around quality door"
Dan Sinclair
"Easy to use, quality product, affordable price and fast delivery!"
"Really pleased. Delivered on time Nice looking doors."
"great support team . Have bought twice from just value doors & will buy again."
"Good service good quality door"
"Good doors. quick delivery. Lots of choices: colour, accessories, size, design etc. Recommended!"
"Excellent Quality and quick delivery. The online ordering and customisation is user friendly and the best when comparing with other sites. I will certainly shop again at Just Value doors considering their competitive pricing and high quality material."
"Easy, quick service, good quality product however some issues at installation."
"Excellent helpful service, Doors were installed with ease Would use again"
"Bought two doors; one standard external, one stable door external. Standard was simple to fit and works like a dream. Stable door was more problematic with several attempts needed to get the two parts to sit complimentary to each other - also had issues with top door not locking - it would help if a sliding bolt could be provided as we were not secure over a weekend. All working well now (fingers crossed!)"
"Good quality doors, excellent customer service who sorted quickly an issue and showed flexibility to accommodate my schedule when delivering. Would buy from them again in the future."
"Delivery excellent"
"Thanks for the delivery of my door, however it arrived with no sill, I’ve notified JVD, but haven’t heard back, No longer need the sill have bought one elsewhere. Whilst I understand things somehow get forgotten to be delivered, I would have expected at least a call back, oh well."
Hi Matt,
I'm very sorry to hear of the sill being missing from your order. I just checked and could not find any record of this being reported. Had we of known we would of course got a replacement out to you as a matter of urgency. Again apologies for the inconvenience and please do get back in touch if you need any further assistance.

Kind regards
Just Value Doors
"Very happy with the quality & fit"
"Great service and helpful people. The door is an excellent quality product and the exact measurements I provided."
"great service."
"Some difficulty fitting the door, but resolved by excellent customer service."
"Done on Trust Pilot. But happy to endorse J V D again. Can't fault the the service. From ordering online to delivery was perfect. The colour style and the price hit all the right buttons. I have ordered before from J V D so came back to them again. Important to me is security and these doors are above standard. You won't be disappointed"
"Good product, good service & delivered on time."
"Quick delivery. Only slight criticism is that maybe website needs a bit more specific advice regarding self installation"
"Door is as described, fitter turned up an hour late to fit door and sealant on outside is a bit messy also render is now cracked, overall ok."
Hi Andrew,
Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you've found the sealant to be a bit messy and that the render works has cracked. I will arrange for an engineer to revisit and rectify these issues for you. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

Kind Regards